Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: unban apeal zapinn  (Read 1199 times)

zapinn

• View Profile
unban apeal zapinn
« on: December 01, 2020, 05:44:54 PM »
- In-game name:zapinn

- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone): Tuesday, Azar 11, 1399 AP

Which Staff member banned you? (Blank if you do not know) it was admin i know his gona reply this topic

- Why were you banned? (What Appears on your ban message) have fun in your new server :)

- Were you previously jailed or muted? (If yes, say why) yes i was but i just played for 3 days i guess and they jailed me for parkour and then xraying actully i didnt xray

Why should you be unbanned? i didnt do anything but i like to play on your server i like your server and other servers are not good but i have a server to play in it

Additional Information:i like to be unbanned im sorry :)

The Carrot

• Queen of the Ducks
  • Owner
  • While there is life there is hope.
    • View Profile
Re: unban apeal zapinn
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2020, 05:56:28 PM »
You were constantly lying about xraying when confronted. Then asking about plugins, then saying how you have a such a famous server so you'll make one of those guys your manager. I modified the ban message after that: You were banned for being a possible poacher.

Your appeal is under review and an answer will be given in the next 7 days

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: unban apeal zapinn
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2020, 04:49:36 PM »
Your appeal has been denied. You don't really seem to care much about the server. There were so many things against you in only 3 days. If you do care about playing here, you can reappeal in at least 30 days.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.