Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: unban meee  (Read 4232 times)

daidis77

• View Profile
unban meee
« on: December 18, 2020, 12:37:53 PM »
Hi so i got ban becuse i just asked how to unban yourself becuse m=i wanted to help my friend he got banned that's why i got banned :} pls unban me my name is daidarenka :'(

Joelle

• Donator
    • View Profile
Re: unban meee
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2020, 12:56:59 PM »

daidis77

• View Profile
Unban me :}
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2020, 12:58:34 PM »
- In-game name:daidarenka                  - Which Staff member banned you? (Blank if you do not know)                    - Why were you banned? (What Appears on your ban message) I got banned becuse i asked mods how to unban your self i just wanted to help my friend Mister3600                                          - Were you previously jailed or muted? Yes i got jailed becuse parkour cheat                  - Why should you be unbanned? becuse i want to play this server with my friends                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

The Carrot

• Queen of the Ducks
  • Owner
  • While there is life there is hope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2020, 06:49:58 PM »
Why answer in such a way? Are you just bad with english? Your way of answering Eagler and how you worded your initial questions is basically like you are saying you were banned yourself. Please elaborate.

daidis77

• View Profile
unban me
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2020, 07:45:59 PM »
- In-game name:daidarenka                              - Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone):2020:12:18 4:00 I live in Liuthania               - Which Staff member banned you? (Blank if you do not know) *blank*               - Why were you banned? (What Appears on your ban message)  Evading Mister3600                         - Were you previously jailed or muted? (If yes, say why) yes i got jail of prakour cheats                   - Why should you be unbanned? i just want to play this cool server with my friends and have fun

The Carrot

• Queen of the Ducks
  • Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2020, 12:02:06 PM »
You have not answered my question.
Appeal ispending.

daidis77

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2020, 05:17:29 PM »
So i get unabn or no ?

The Carrot

• Queen of the Ducks
  • Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2020, 06:18:25 PM »
Why answer in such a way? Are you just bad with english? Your way of answering Eagler and how you worded your initial questions is basically like you are saying you were banned yourself. Please elaborate.

You haven't answered this previous question. So your appeal will se be on hold.

daidis77

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2020, 06:44:34 PM »
What's the question? Btw yes im bad with english

amnotbananaama

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2021, 03:36:38 AM »
Paulina?s question is: "Why did you ask to get yourself unbanned at first, if this is for a friend?". Honesty is important in ban appeals and an important part of our consideration. Does that make more sense?

daidis77

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2021, 03:37:11 PM »
Im sorry my english is bad so this is why i asked how to unban yourself

daidis77

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2021, 08:37:50 AM »
How much months i need to wait for the answer ??????

JohnBarry99

• Donator
  • Just think of me as your guardian devil.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2021, 08:41:48 AM »
You have to answer Paulina's question (restated by amnotbananaama) so the staff can continue reviewing your appeal.

Paulina?s question is: "Why did you ask to get yourself unbanned at first, if this is for a friend?". Honesty is important in ban appeals and an important part of our consideration. Does that make more sense?
not quite my tempo.

daidis77

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2021, 07:30:52 PM »
So i asked this becuse it was easier for other''s to understand                             +IM SORRY MY ENGLISH IS SO BADD

The Carrot

• Queen of the Ducks
  • Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2021, 01:26:33 AM »
Your appeal is under review and an answer will be given in the next 7 days.