Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: timo's ban appeal  (Read 2122 times)

timo

• View Profile
timo's ban appeal
« on: June 09, 2021, 10:09:19 AM »
- In-game name: timo

- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone): i dont know the exact time but it was 6 pm (i dony know the exact date im sorry ): ) (netherlands

- Which Staff member banned you? (Blank if you do not know) HVpanda

- Why were you banned? (What Appears on your ban message) extremely large and malicious grief

- Were you previously jailed or muted? (If yes, say why) yes for griefing (jailed)

- Why should you be unbanned? because i wanna be a more helpfull person and i wanna help people to not do what i did!

The Carrot

• Queen of the Ducks
  • Owner
  • While there is life there is hope.
    • View Profile
Re: timo's ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2021, 10:42:07 AM »
Your appeal is under review and an answer will be given in the next 7 days.

The Carrot

• Queen of the Ducks
  • Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2021, 05:19:41 PM »
Could you tell us how are we trust you that you will not grief again once you're back in the server? You have multiple accounts of griefing, this means you never learn from your past mistakes. Have you truly changed?

timo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2021, 08:04:35 AM »
i truly have changed yes i have been thinking of making a ban appeal for a long time now and i finnaly did it and think i could help people and be someone that can learn from his mistakes, the things i did were terrible and i feeel sorry for the people i griefed...

BrendaxNL

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2021, 06:37:30 PM »
You have been unbanned.
Smile more, it suits you (:

timo

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2022, 11:42:50 AM »
In-game name: timo

- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone): i was banned at the 25th of november (i do not know the exact time sorry for this)

- Which Staff member banned you? (Blank if you do not know) 

- Why were you banned? (What Appears on your ban message) Spawning withers in kattalox, there is no need to appeal again.

- Were you previously jailed or muted? (If yes, say why) yes, I have been banned for griefing and i have been banned for spawning withers in kattalox (near gotham)

- Why should you be unbanned?  Well i do know that it says in my ban message that it is not needed to make a appeal again but my friend (mindtwisty) was having a conversation with BrendaxNL and mindtwisty asked if he could have my stuff because is said this was fine because i couldn?t be unbanned  Brenda said i could try so this is why i have decided to create this appeal.

Now to the reasons,

Well i do know that what i did was not good and was awfull but i have thought about my actions and these withers were intended as a joke i now do realise this was not a funny joke and i was being annoying from then i have thought about my actions for awhile and i was not paying attention to what could happen if i would do it i feel terrible for it and i want to say that i am truly sorry for what i have done i do not know how i can prove that i have changed but the only thing i can do at the moment is just make this appeal.

Additional Information: I am truly sorry for what i have done and i thank you for reading this app

Oplegoman

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2022, 08:56:47 PM »
Your appeal is under review and answer will be given within 7 days

The Carrot

• Queen of the Ducks
  • Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2022, 11:28:37 AM »
You have been unbanned. This is your last chance.