Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: An Unban Request.  (Read 1954 times)

kr0nzie

• View Profile
An Unban Request.
« on: October 05, 2021, 06:39:54 AM »
- In-game name: kr0nzie

- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone): 05 Oct 10:40am IST

- Which Staff member banned you? (Blank if you do not know) : evntz

- Why were you banned? (What Appears on your ban message) : For using Xray client.

- Were you previously jailed or muted? (If yes, say why): No!

- Why should you be unbanned? : Because I have not Used any Hacked Client on the server. I have a hacked client called "Impact Client" which can be only used in 1.16 version and the server is of 1.17. And I had used that hacked client only once on an anarchy server called '' Open Anarchy". I really Love to Play on the server so I joined using alt account before writing this appeal, sorry for that. And I have promised EJY to make him a house it was half done so I need to complete my promise. 
« Last Edit: October 05, 2021, 09:58:20 AM by kr0nzie »

Annu_Mannu

• Admin
  • I'm a small,but my heart is explosively good;)
    • View Profile
Re: An Unban Request.
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2021, 03:05:10 PM »
I went to take a look at your mining patterns seeing that you claim your innocent. However, I came to find that you were a busy person in mining a lot of diamonds and blocking the caves you dug straight to the diamonds with stone so we can't see what's happening. Not only that but you used it in the nether as well yet again digging straight to ancient debris. Can you explain to me how are you innocent in not x-raying? as your mining patterns was through the roof in proof of Xray. Don't tell me it was all Levi because then you are lying once more.
I am a loving person "cute" some will say and if I don't have anything to do I will follow you, But I do tend to be a bit clumsy "so my bad!"

kr0nzie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2021, 04:45:18 PM »
Keep inventory was ON on the server So I didn't hesitate to dig straight down and long ago I found some trick on reddit which requires u to be in lava in nether I thought to give it a try which worked few times which shows open lava pots, air pockets and sometimes debri or quatrz in nether but because of dying constantly and the trick sometimes working and not working I got frustrated took what i got and gave up and went normally. It was kinda like x-ray not totally and works only on nether, i agree to that, but it wasn't hacked client.

Annu_Mannu

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2021, 06:25:15 PM »
Keep inventory was ON on the server So I didn't hesitate to dig straight down and long ago I found some trick on reddit which requires u to be in lava in nether I thought to give it a try which worked few times which shows open lava pots, air pockets and sometimes debri or quatrz in nether but because of dying constantly and the trick sometimes working and not working I got frustrated took what i got and gave up and went normally. It was kinda like x-ray not totally and works only on nether, i agree to that, but it wasn't hacked client.

Nope try again. Since most of your x-ray work is not even near lava, and it still does not explain how you dig straight to diamonds multiple times, or why do you even close it off with cobblestone afterwards let me just show you as well maybe it will help you. Actually, I'm not going to bother wasting my breath on this anymore since I got everything I need to tell me you were x-raying. O also using any "block glitch" or other means that gives you the advantage to mine or see things that others don't is not allowed on the server.
I am a loving person "cute" some will say and if I don't have anything to do I will follow you, But I do tend to be a bit clumsy "so my bad!"

Annu_Mannu

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2021, 07:28:18 PM »
Your appeal will be under review and an answer will be given in the next 7 days.

evzntv

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2021, 07:55:34 PM »

For the record, you never once said this as we talked for around 25 minutes about this. It only further proves you are lying to us, in addition to what Annu has already said. I'd encourage you to be truthful, as it's your appeal on the line here.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2021, 08:07:12 PM by evzntv »
The journalist admin guy #AlmightySmallVillage

kr0nzie

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2021, 01:32:52 AM »
I am being truthful from my side and what will I gain from lying, I read ban appeals of other's who used x-ray and them confessing and it will be embarrassing to lie after all of them speaking the truth and evntz the whole 25 minutes u didn't ask me anything about nether or netherite u just asked me about diamonds and using x-ray clients and I even forgot about that at that moment. I didn't mean huge lava pools if u can check there, lava blocks had generated on some places that I dug straight down through and I have died coz of them. This trick just works in nether and it was sometimes not even working properly coz of not having access to potions. I agree that I have tried to use some trick to for mine advantage, I agree to get banned for that reason. If u still think I am lying I can be Perma Banned even from Forums and Discord. 

BrendaxNL

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2021, 06:52:56 PM »
You have been unbanned. This is your last chance and any further unallowed hacks, scripts or use of "reddit" bugs will result in another ban. Next time, we will not be so lenient. Watch yourself.
Smile more, it suits you (: