Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Question  (Read 950 times)

Frios5

• I Proudly Own One Penny! :D
    • View Profile
Question
« on: October 15, 2021, 12:30:44 AM »
Heyo guys :D
frios5 here

Just a question about the limit on world edit commands. As some of you know i have constructed a massive pyramid and want to clear the area underneath it however its about 860+ in each direction and ive noticed the Donate tab says its 60 x 60 for $15. Would i have to make individual payments to make it work or is there a way to do it in one go and how much would i have to pay in total for that estimate ive made?

Thank you for your time

-Frios5

Oplegoman

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
Re: Question
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2021, 04:03:14 PM »
Hi,

So you are saying its 860 blocks square or 860 north and 860 south therefore like 1.7k across. If so this would be unworkable for world edit as this would be in the region of $12,000. If its the smaller area it would be $3,000.

Even if we did heavly discount this it would still be extremly expensive and we would like you to keep your money for yourself and not spending it to clear blocks in a game. This world edit request as it stands will not be workable for us or yourself.

If you have further information to include about it, this can be look at if you are wanting to go down this path with wanting to world edit it away.