Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: EJY_94 SM application  (Read 4138 times)

BrendaxNL

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
Re: Re SM APPLICATION EJY_94
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2022, 11:02:48 AM »
Your application will be under review and an answer will be given in the 7 days.
Smile more, it suits you (:

EJY_94

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2022, 01:00:00 AM »
Ok

BrendaxNL

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2022, 09:30:09 AM »
Your application has been denied. We believe you need more time on the server in order to interact with the community a little more. In our eyes, you are not a behaving as a role model for other players yet and don't stand out for the rank. You may re-apply in 30 days from today.
Smile more, it suits you (:

EJY_94

• View Profile
Re: EJY_94 SM application
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2022, 02:13:50 AM »
- What is your in-game name?EJY_94

- Have you been active for at least 1 month? yes

- Have you been helpful to other people on the server? Yes If yes, who and how?I help Levi clear a space, I help candle clear a space, I help fallen_phantom mine a chunk, I ever give someone a starter pack, selling people stuff with a lower price sometimes, wb almost every time, for starter I say Welcome! do /warps to start then I tp him to me and sometimes giving them stuff then say Welcome! do/warps to start to starters finally helping to answer questions about the server.  I gave a player called Gersyg 500$ in-game and much more

- Have you been jailed/muted/rules restricted before? If yes, what punishment and motive? yes, It was caused by stealing

- Do you vote regularly? quite

- Are you going to be active and keep in touch on the forums? mostly

-note I stoled because I was still new did not know who had that chest it wasn't locked
Modify message

Oplegoman

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
Re: EJY_94 SM application
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2022, 10:41:41 AM »
Application on hold, its a copy and paste from your last two applications. Please make a unique application and put effort into it.