Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: A plugin that automatically puts things you mine in your inventory for skyblock  (Read 1444 times)

Hamming

• "something is wrong with your brain" -Eagler1997
    • View Profile
The reason skyblock needs this plugin is because if people accidentally mine blocks over the void the game might be unplayable
I know this plugin exists because I have seen it in many servers

MC User: Hamming_Zaza
« Last Edit: November 14, 2021, 08:57:23 PM by Hamming »
this is a signature

nothing more, nothing less

evzntv

• Admin
    • View Profile
Hi Hamming_Zaza, could you provide a link to this plugin so it can be evaluated further?
The journalist admin guy #AlmightySmallVillage

Hamming

• "something is wrong with your brain" -Eagler1997
    • View Profile
Sure Thing here is the link to the plugin

https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/drop2inventory-free.62214/
It also reduces lag
this is a signature

nothing more, nothing less

Annu_Mannu

• Admin
  • I'm a small,but my heart is explosively good;)
    • View Profile
looked it over, one reason I can tell you why this plugin won't work is that players can simply afk farm with this it also allows players to duplicate items which seems to be a problem. This plugin is currently out of date.  you can also make use of /LWC mode drop transfer select which will allocate all the blocks you break into that chest for more info on how to use this command go here https://sentinelcraft.net/forum/index.php?topic=7860.0 . It pretty much does the same thing as what the plugin offers except it goes into a chest rather than your inventory.

>  if people accidentally mine blocks over the void the game might be unplayable

We never had this issue, the reason you can't build over the void is most likely another player's skyblock.
I am a loving person "cute" some will say and if I don't have anything to do I will follow you, But I do tend to be a bit clumsy "so my bad!"