Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Account Transfer  (Read 1390 times)

mclovin

• View Profile
Account Transfer
« on: January 24, 2022, 03:44:49 PM »
Hey I got a premium account so i want to switch everything over to that account is there any way i would be able to switch the name back to mclovin?
My new account is JakeyMillar but i dont want it to show on the server... But if that is not possible then that is "OK"

Thank you!!

SweatyKido

• Surprisingly not stinky
    • View Profile
Re: Account Transfer
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2022, 03:49:29 PM »
If you change your premium accounts name  to the name you currently play on the server with you will not need a transfer

mclovin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2022, 04:02:07 PM »
Ok but the thing is I dont want to change my name on my microsoft account because it will change my name on other games then too..

Dr_MineStein

• Donator
  • God-Level Hacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2022, 05:29:09 PM »
Hey I got a premium account so i want to switch everything over to that account is there any way i would be able to switch the name back to mclovin?
My new account is JakeyMillar but i dont want it to show on the server... But if that is not possible then that is "OK"

Thank you!!

No that is not possible, you have to change your name on your Microsoft/mojang account or have this ign 'JakeyMillar' in game.

Oplegoman

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2022, 06:00:28 PM »
Both of your guys replies here are confusing and adding to the confusion in this situation.

You can have a different minecraft name to that of your microsoft account name (Mine is different, it is possible: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/4408950195341-Minecraft-Java-Edition-Username-VS-Gamertag-FAQ). If the premium name for mclovin is available feel free to change it back to it, there would be nothing for us to do on our end as you have joined under the same username.

Second, you could join using a cracked launcher with the username mclovin, again here there is nothing else which would need to be done on the serverside as you have joined using the same username as you have had before.

If you want to change your username this would mean an account transfer. Do think it over and do tell us which approach you would be taking.

mclovin

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2022, 06:46:19 PM »
I guess I wanna do an account transfer then since the premium name mclovin is taken. Full transfer to JakeyMillar from the mclovin account.

Thank you for clarifying Oplegoman.

Oplegoman

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2022, 07:34:45 PM »
Was your old account a premium account?

mclovin

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2022, 08:05:40 PM »
No it was not

Oplegoman

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2022, 08:59:08 PM »
Join on your new account so we can confirm the name to work on moving what we can over. If you have not logged homes for bungee (mid last year) we may not be able to give you everything back. More information on this can be read up on the server announcements from around June/July last year.