Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: I Need Assistance Please  (Read 1172 times)

Phatiman

• Donator
    • View Profile
I Need Assistance Please
« on: February 28, 2022, 07:23:25 PM »
No idea where to post this but this sub forum seemed liked the most fitting place.. I haven't been on for a while and when I recently logged in the server asked me to re register.. for a little context, I have changed clients and accounts but my username (Phatiman) has remained the same. Unless my previous account had no capital P, which if it does.. big derp.

Any and all assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thank You.

Dr_MineStein

• Donator
  • God-Level Hacker
    • View Profile
Re: I Need Assistance Please
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2022, 10:51:50 PM »
Hey Phatiman,
Welcome back to Sentinel!

We recently had a major server upgrade, which required all existing players to re-register, so feel free go ahead and register! (You'll still have all of your stuff, like claims, your rank, and vote tokens)

Regarding your username, if it is the same as when you last joined, you are good to go. If you are confused as to whether you had an uppercase or lowercase 'P', you can simply hit the 'tab' key, and see if you have your Donator rank  - if yes, then all is good.

Feel free to let us know if you have any other concerns or issues!

Phatiman

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2022, 10:04:07 AM »
Thank you so very much for the help.. I've logged in and registered but unfortunately it seems my inventory has been wiped(just have starter gear) and I can't access my home spawn. I seem to be on the right account as it did show I still have donator status but nothing else is there. I also cant remember my bases coordinates:( lol

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2022, 10:15:52 AM »
Back in the summer, we had a around 4 month period where people could request their homes and save their inventory in a chest. Unfortunately we decided to stop this since it has been too long and there's no way now to gather that information. If you still have the coordinates of your home or a photo of your inventory, we can help you on that matter.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

Phatiman

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2022, 10:18:23 AM »
I unfortunately have neither but I do remember some of the items I had if this helps? to be honest if I could just get my elytra back I'll grind for the rest. that treasure hunt was hell and I really don't want to go through that again, especially because I've forgotten all the locations lol

Phatiman

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2022, 11:13:44 AM »
So a mod ItsThorn had the idea to use /claimlist and through that okuz_baban managed to locate it on the map using the coordinates.. In a race between onekirby, itsthorn and okuz they managed to locate my base and I've been reunited:D (although with one of my claims being claimed by someone else) this community is awesome and everyone who helped makes it that way. Thank you to everyone for all your help. I muchos appreciate it.

BrendaxNL

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2022, 09:24:25 PM »
Glad this & the donation issue was resolved, let us know if you need any other help! (:
Smile more, it suits you (: