Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: To town mayors and others who see this.  (Read 747 times)

Turbo TGM (XGaster)

• View Profile
To town mayors and others who see this.
« on: July 19, 2022, 01:40:29 AM »
This part goes to only town mayors who have a town in horizon:
Me and Ev an admin were talking and I came up with an idea to make a nether highway in horizon (and they said that I can make it for towns in horizon). So here I am. I am gonna make a nether highway in horizon (once a mayor agrees to this) and have a base somewhere in the middle to split ways and tell people where the towns are at. I was thinking we try using ice and have chests upon chests of boats. Now I am not expecting or forcing anyone to this but I will say once we start building towards your town you can not back out last minute so think wisely. I will gather materials while those who are helping build can build. And no this project does not cost money only help to build it if you are free.

To those who are reading this:
You are free and welcome to help (if we do need help). You will not be paid because you are willing to help us build but I will think about a prize if you do help. And try to focus on building as we are there to build not loot any fortresses or stuff that we come along (that's what alpha is there for). If you want more info DM me on discord and I'll answer questions the best I can.

People in the project:
Me (XGaster) [Mayor of Pride Village]
Ev

Edit: Ev cannot do the project bridge to their town at the moment because they are busy with stuff. They will come into the project later.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2022, 01:51:29 AM by XGaster »
I'm Turbo your local mamagen.

evzntv

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: To town mayors and others who see this.
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2022, 02:04:31 AM »
This has the potential to be a cool idea. Once we get the resources/people in town, Faygo is interested in participating in the project.
The journalist admin guy #AlmightySmallVillage

Turbo TGM (XGaster)

• View Profile
Re: To town mayors and others who see this.
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2022, 04:22:05 AM »
I can't wait. This project is here to help people get around faster. I also wanna set up a supply share business but I'll discuss that one on one next time you're on!
I'm Turbo your local mamagen.