Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Poll

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Proposal: Turn off Enderman Griefing  (Read 895 times)

quazymoodo

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • my twitter (yikes)
Proposal: Turn off Enderman Griefing
« on: July 30, 2022, 11:51:27 PM »
Hey there! Aloysius Q. Moodo is back again with another proposition:

Name of Proposal: Enderman Griefs Goodbye! (EGG)

Supporters of the Proposal: quazymoodo & MGHUforPresident and hopefully everyone else!

Who does it aim to benefit: Everyone! These block-pluckers are causing a commotion for the good and peaceful peoples of this here world we call Origin, and I, for one, will no longer stand for it! No more slights of hand for those Enders-mans!

Does this affect anyone in a negative: Why, I don't supposes so! Only those who like those Enderman-y mits on their many, many bits!

So vote today so that this grief will be nothin' but brief, 'cause that's what I appreciates about our fine Origin community-- Now pitter-patter, let's get at 'er!
The past is history, the future is a mystery, but now is a gift. That's why they call it the present. 🎁

coolheartedepic

• The Beef Master
  • Donator
  • I am le beef master. I have all the delicious beef
    • View Profile
Re: Proposal: Turn off Enderman Griefing
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2022, 05:16:35 AM »
The reason im against it is cuz it's part of vanilla and Origin is vanilla. Maybe an idea of a compromise would be just to reduce the amount?
BEEF IS LIFE

Dr_MineStein

• Donator
  • God-Level Hacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2022, 02:00:41 PM »
Meh I mean, yeah it would be nice to not have enderman taking blocks out of your terrain... but that being said if people find it that annoying that's what horizon is for. I think enderman taking stuff from the ground is a vanilla feature and turning it off would remove that feel like coolio said above

The Carrot

• Queen of the Ducks
  • Owner
  • While there is life there is hope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2022, 03:37:37 PM »
The endermen grief is becoming a bit much and I personally see no negative about it being removed. Does not really contribute anything to vanilla and just is annoying and useless. It's nothing like a creeper whereas its explosion is quite impactful, the enderman are just.. a mob that plays a prank on you and ruins any build you have that has a nature theme to it.

GEORGE15

• xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2022, 08:05:34 PM »
I don't think that's a bad thing to do, I have been so used to not having Endermen Grief my base that it is getting annoying now in origin. I had a grass block placed above my Jukebox and that thing was placed there and picked up 13 times.

Oplegoman

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2022, 06:07:54 PM »
The proposal for turning off enderman griefing has been accepted with an approval rate of 68.9%
In this proposal, 2 votes are discounted for abstaining, which should not be an option for voting, thefore the final result became 20 for and 9 against

This change has now been enacted on Origin
« Last Edit: August 04, 2022, 06:09:59 PM by Oplegoman »