Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Replace current horse plugin!  (Read 4047 times)

dillion345

Replace current horse plugin!
« on: August 30, 2013, 08:49:38 PM »
Due to the recent bugs from the current Horse Plugin on the server, I recommend using the plugin HorseKeep instead of our current plugin! While playing today my horse bugged out and disappeared, I lost my horse, saddle and iron horse armor! It says the horse is on my list but when I run the comehere command it says it cant find the horse! So HorseKeep can do everything the current plugin does besides it doesnt bug out! I use HorseKeep on my server and have done several tests with, none resulting with a bug! This is just a tip.

Also whether you fix the plugin or get HorseKeep, I would like to be given compensation of a horse spawn egg, saddle and iron horse armor to replace what has been done! Thank You.

Richgotya

• Founder
    • View Profile
Re: Replace current horse plugin!
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2013, 02:06:25 AM »
They are not the same, and the issue is in them both. Thanks for your suggestion, but i am gonna decline. I spoke with you in game, you said it was on your list. So it is not gone. Simply moved as Bukkit likes to eat things. It is being looked into and may just remove horse protections completely if i do this then you will be refunded.

fittslagarn

• It was all a dream.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2013, 02:04:57 PM »
This same thing happened to my friends, their horses just disappeared mysterically, I have a strong feeling there's someone that eats horses on the server.

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2013, 02:06:55 PM »
There's no plugin for it at the moment.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

Fedgar_Lurch

• Just Some Guy
  • Founder
  • Hey Guys!
    • View Profile
    • SentinelCraft
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2013, 03:24:00 PM »
Yes, I defer to rich about this since he is the expert on the horse plugin. But from what we can tell its conflicts with another plugin and bukkit.
-- Fedgar