Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: ban appeal  (Read 7819 times)

superkittyminer

• View Profile
Re: ban appeal
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2013, 05:24:32 AM »
I'm going to give my post de facto thoughts on this appeal. If me posting in someone else's ban appeal is impolite or against policy (I don't recall seeing one), then I welcome staff to remove this post with haste.
I never haven't any other trouble with the people but only one its about "Guard" i cant get him i hate him i dont like him and i dont respect him

As of now, the SentinelCraft community is fairly small and very tightly knit. If you can't get along with just one person and hate on that one person, it has the potential to leave an impact on a lot more people than just you and that person. What was it that caused you to disagree with this one guy? Something had to have happened. You can't just hate on someone without any real reason to (well, you can but it'd be stupid and pointless and mindlessly destructive). So why do you hate on each other and what can you do to settle your differences?

i  griefed because i have a chance to get carpets i have needed carpets too much

And why was griefing someone the first thing that came to mind as opposed to setting up a sheep farm? What would you have done after you ran out of carpet? Grief someone else? Seems very unreasonable to me that THAT was your first course of action.

lets drop this
No. No one, not even non staff, can drop anything. Everything you say and everything you do will leave an impression on everyone that sees it. No resets. No do overs. Ask yourself, "What impression have I left?". And then ask "What can I do to change this impression for the better?". I am fairly sure that no one wants to be viewed as a carpet thief. Your goal was to atone for that and give clear indication as to why you would never do such a thing again.

To summarize: Get along with everyone and don't steal resources from other people. Also, nothing will ever be dropped by anyone.

Sheqa

• View Profile
Re: ban appeal
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2013, 10:51:09 AM »
sorry for what i have did fedgar but i really want to get unbaned but you are the owner and i am a member so the laws are laws so i wanted to get unbaned but "better luck next time" this was all that i wanted to say so thats all in your hands