Fedgar_Lurch

• Just Some Guy
  • Founder
  • Hey Guys!
    • View Profile
    • SentinelCraft
Voting
« on: September 08, 2013, 01:47:35 AM »
What would you like to see as a reward for voting? Monthly contests like we are doing? Weekly? Different types of prizes?
-- Fedgar

Kamikoize

• Server Idiot
  • Donator
  • 1 + 1 = 3
    • View Profile
Re: Voting
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2013, 04:51:31 AM »
Nah, keep it monthly.

I think we should get Treasures like Emeralds, Gold, Iron, and some diamonds as monthly prize. Not many though.
BIG THINGS GET PEOPLES ATTENTION!

superkittyminer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2013, 06:14:22 AM »
I'd suggest keeping it to the current monthly system but don't have items that you can buy in the shop as a prize. Keep it to stuff inaccessible from the shop, like the stuff you guys have been doing thus far with armor and weapons in August and Enchanting books this month. If you use items that can be bought from the shop already people may tend to think "No real point in voting, I can already buy that from the shop whenever I need to."

A few suggestions:
Horse stuff (probably put some nonhorse stuff with it so people that don't dig horses too much still have motivation to vote)
Enchanting Books
Armor/Swords (Consider using chainmail, which is fairly rare)
Silk Touch Shears (Some people really want cobwebs and ST is fairly tough to get on a book)
XP bottles (Probably as a side to something else)
Minerals in ore form (Gives the winner choice in whether to convert it or place it as an actual ore block, which is different from the purchasable minerals in the shop)

Kamikoize

• Server Idiot
  • Donator
  • 1 + 1 = 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2013, 06:10:43 PM »
A few suggestions:
Horse stuff (probably put some nonhorse stuff with it so people that don't dig horses too much still have motivation to vote)
Enchanting Books
Armor/Swords (Consider using chainmail, which is fairly rare)
Silk Touch Shears (Some people really want cobwebs and ST is fairly tough to get on a book)
XP bottles (Probably as a side to something else)
Minerals in ore form (Gives the winner choice in whether to convert it or place it as an actual ore block, which is different from the purchasable minerals in the shop)
I absolutely love all these ideas, although the ones that stick out in my head are the XP Bottles, Silk Touch Shears, and Enchanting Books. Super has a point, I really want those cobwebs! :D
BIG THINGS GET PEOPLES ATTENTION!

Fedgar_Lurch

• Just Some Guy
  • Founder
  • Hey Guys!
    • View Profile
    • SentinelCraft
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2013, 12:25:43 AM »
Well the enchanting books are actually up for sale right now. and actually... I am working on a shop for just voting. where you will get tokens that you can use to by special unique items.

When the plugin starts working and I get it all configured I will post an announcement.
-- Fedgar