Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: JustisTD's Moderator Application  (Read 5119 times)

JustisTD

• Donator
  • Justis is Supa-Hot and has nice hair.
    • View Profile
JustisTD's Moderator Application
« on: September 16, 2014, 10:40:14 PM »
- What is your in-game name?
JustisTD

- Current Rank?
$50 Donator

- Where are you from?
New Jersey, USA

- What is your age?

- How often do you vote?
Almost everyday that I am online

- When did you join the server?
 May 3rd, 2014 (as thejustisleague. I transferred to JustisTD around June)

- What time of the day are you on? (include timezone)
You could usually find me online almost every day, at least 4 days a week. During weekends: 12PM-9PM During weekdays: 5PM-8PM

- Are you currently staff on any other servers?
I was listed to become staff on another server but it had ceased to exist before I got the chance.

- Why do you think should you be promoted and how will you be helpful?
Ever since late Alpha, I have been a fan of Minecraft and have enjoyed it in multiple forms such as Xbox, PE, and of course PC. I understand most concepts and configurations of the game and know that I can incorporate my knowledge into supporting SentinelCraft and helping it grow. I am mostly a well known user on the server and have acquired many friends from regular members to the owner himself. One of the greatest pleasures I get while playing is when I help people out. Whenever anyone asks for my assistance, I am most of the time available to help them with whatever they need. Even though I have not a staff rank, I try to do whatever I can to help that player, have their problem resolved, and make their SentinelCraft experience even better. I found that players usually leave due to not knowing what to do and being in need of help. This is usually because they could not get the help they needed or being confused on a specific situation. I do not want that to happen. Being online almost regularly and having the rank of mod would give me that opportunity to help others in any way possible and get them to stay active and online whenever they can. The goal of mostly all Minecraft servers is to become popular and played by many people across the globe. Therefore, reducing the amount of inactivity would increase the popularity of Sentinel Craft and would make it become better overall.
I myself am the mayor and founder of the large town Gallifrey. Whenever I can, I always take in new members not to help just my town grow, but to also help them grow. I always make sure to start off all my residents with a place to live and build and supply them with anything they need. Helping players and taking them in instead of ignoring them and them having to figure out things by themselves is what keeps them active and the server alive. I try to be as friendly and helpful as possible to anyone new and/or in need. Many members on the server are comfortable with me and would gladly ask for my help when in need of anything. My intentions for having the rank of Moderator are all positive and with the rank I can continue to help others but with a greater extent of power, allowing me to help in many more ways.

- Do you feel like you can be neutral and be loyal to the server rules above all else?
The key to solving any problems between two people is to not take any sides while also enforcing what is correct and making sure the wrong is corrected. I know I can be neutral in any situation/argument and weigh out both sides of the issue before reaching a conclusion. It would be only fair for I to stay non-bias to assure that I am not wrongfully accused of depicting one's beliefs over another's. Following the rules is no problem and I am sure that I will have no issues.

- Additional Information:

Thank you for your time and consideration.
roscoe's wetsuit

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: JustisTD's Moderator Application
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2014, 10:45:52 PM »
Your application will be under review and an answer will be given in the next 7 days.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

ddshin

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2014, 11:18:56 PM »
Good luck Justis!

NeonLove

• Donator
  • Post Haec Verba, "After these words"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2014, 01:24:08 AM »
Good Luck Justis ^.^

Best of luck from Neon ;)

EnderGolem

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2014, 11:35:23 AM »
 Good luck Justis.i have hope for u since mine got denied
When _EnderGolem_ is bored he hangs out with his iron golem buddys :D

jashaungrewal

• BooomdaBoom
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2014, 05:18:17 PM »
Good Luck Justis 8) 8)
I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin', and hook up with them later.

Corbalin

• Donator
  • \
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2014, 12:41:58 PM »
Good luck friend i really hope you get the position because your the best person job remember back when we first founded gallifrey oh good times but alas those along and you have change to grow into a better and taller person like seriously you have grown at least 4 solid inches that is alot for 4 months I MEAN HE WAS LIKE 4'10 NOW HE IS 5'2 i mean i haven't been 5'2 since like 4th grade. But really he is one of the best people i really know and i am proud to call him my bestfriend, well not all the time bust the majority of the time i am pretty happy.
Potatoes are ... aah ... kind of my thing.

JustisTD

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2014, 11:37:49 PM »
Good luck friend i really hope you get the position because your the best person job remember back when we first founded gallifrey oh good times but alas those along and you have change to grow into a better and taller person like seriously you have grown at least 4 solid inches that is alot for 4 months I MEAN HE WAS LIKE 4'10 NOW HE IS 5'2 i mean i haven't been 5'2 since like 4th grade. But really he is one of the best people i really know and i am proud to call him my bestfriend, well not all the time bust the majority of the time i am pretty happy.

thanks I guess... xD

Good Luck Justis 8) 8)
Good luck Justis.i have hope for u since mine got denied
Good Luck Justis ^.^

Best of luck from Neon ;)

Good luck Justis!

Thanks you guys :)
roscoe's wetsuit

jashaungrewal

• BooomdaBoom
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2014, 01:00:57 AM »
good luck justis xD
I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin', and hook up with them later.

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2014, 01:13:00 PM »
You had trouble managing your town before which made you abuse your mayor powers, not informing staff correctly about what happened, and grief Dialga. Also, sometimes, there are some comments that you make that shows up a bit of immaturity of your part. If you want to become a moderator, you will need to improve those. Application denied.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

JustisTD

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2014, 01:44:40 PM »
OK thanks for telling me exactly why. I will improve to my best ability and in a couple of months reapply. :)
roscoe's wetsuit