Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Ban Appeal  (Read 3536 times)

hatt730

• View Profile
Ban Appeal
« on: September 28, 2014, 06:10:09 PM »
- In-game name: hatt730

- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone): 28/9/14, I think around 18:45 - 19:00, I live in the UK, England.

- Which Staff member banned you?

- Why were you banned? Inappropriate

- Were you previously jailed or muted? Nope

- Why should you be unbanned? Mostly because I was responding to someone and I didn't mean what I said, I guess because it wasn't really shown when I typed it that I got banned and also I will think before I type if I'm unbanned. I really am sorry if I offended anyone.

Additional Information: The thing I said was 'I hate Muslims' it was in responds to a guy with the username dmk(some numbers) who said "I know 3 words which will make a Youtube argument." I guess, it was immature of me to say that and it's inappropriate if you didn't know that was directed towards his comment.

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2014, 06:16:39 PM »
Your appeal will be under review. An answer will be given in the next 7 days.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

hatt730

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2014, 06:17:19 PM »
Okay, thanks.

dmak12

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2014, 10:11:26 PM »

- Why should you be unbanned? Mostly because I was responding to someone and I didn't mean what I said, I guess because it wasn't really shown when I typed it that I got banned and also I will think before I type if I'm unbanned. I really am sorry if I offended anyone.

Additional Information: The thing I said was 'I hate Muslims' it was in responds to a guy with the username dmk(some numbers) who said "I know 3 words which will make a Youtube argument." I guess, it was immature of me to say that and it's inappropriate if you didn't know that was directed towards his comment.

Lol I know hatt was joking and I was surprised to see him go. I just wanted to put in a wordnfor hatt and if I don't get reinstated, he will
-dmak

Kouenkami

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2014, 11:00:08 PM »
Dmak please do not post on other people's ban appeals.

Fedgar_Lurch

• Just Some Guy
  • Founder
  • Hey Guys!
    • View Profile
    • SentinelCraft
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2014, 03:38:22 PM »
Any kind of racist/sexist/bigoted remarks are a single conduct offence.

No amount of crying "I was just kidding!" or "You misunderstood me!" will countermand what you said. Let this be a lesson to mind what you say and the possible consequences it might carry.

Ban Appeal Denied
-- Fedgar

hatt730

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2014, 08:11:53 PM »
Funnily enough, this was one of the most greatest servers I've been on and I can't believe that I've been denied...I didn't mean to...I'm sorry but I understand your decisions and although I don't agree with it, thanks for replying quickly to crush my hope instantly because false hope is the worst. It was pretty fun being on this server, I made an amazing base and planned a great life, the staff was stern and strict but also pretty okay, I think the only improvement I really want to say is:
1. The shop is a utter ripoff
2. No one buys from the auction, why bother having it?
3. I think what I said was pretty okay (not ethically or morally but not bad compared to other things I could say), I mean, people will be offended but everyone is offended by something. No one really seemed to be offended and I think 'You misunderstood me!' can be argued with immensely because I was saying something which was true to what I was replying to. I think you guys really need to lighten up a bit or become relaxed, I know you guys have your own sort of opinions but in a way, I'm going to use this loosely, I'm being oppressed of my humor firstly and my opinions because there IS ALWAYS a Youtube Argument about religion or something starting off with something of hatred...ALWAYS. I think dark humor/jokes and sarcasm is underrated sometimes, you could argue that this ISN'T dark humor/jokes but meh.
4. You guys make it hard for other people who have been denied or banned to not give bad reviews but honestly, I don't think you guys will become big or do anything because of you're too strict policy.

Now thinking about it, thanks for banning me...it was uptight and too sensitive for me anyway.

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2014, 08:53:19 PM »
1. The shop is a utter ripoff
2. No one buys from the auction, why bother having it?
3. I think what I said was pretty okay (not ethically or morally but not bad compared to other things I could say), I mean, people will be offended but everyone is offended by something. No one really seemed to be offended and I think 'You misunderstood me!' can be argued with immensely because I was saying something which was true to what I was replying to. I think you guys really need to lighten up a bit or become relaxed, I know you guys have your own sort of opinions but in a way, I'm going to use this loosely, I'm being oppressed of my humor firstly and my opinions because there IS ALWAYS a Youtube Argument about religion or something starting off with something of hatred...ALWAYS. I think dark humor/jokes and sarcasm is underrated sometimes, you could argue that this ISN'T dark humor/jokes but meh.
4. You guys make it hard for other people who have been denied or banned to not give bad reviews but honestly, I don't think you guys will become big or do anything because of you're too strict policy.

Now thinking about it, thanks for banning me...it was uptight and too sensitive for me anyway.

1. The shop is not a rip off. /shop has prices that allows players to create their own shops based on it. Also it doesn't have a lot of items for the same reason. It's not my fault you could not figure out that by yourself.

2. I place items on /auction everyday and they always sell out. Most of my trade interactions between other players comes from this plugin. I do not understand why you say people do not buy there. Probably you over price the items or do not inform people about what you sell on it.

3. You were extremely offensive towards a religion that some people on our server are related to. Your joke was not funny and was not "dark humor/joke". Your joke was immature and what you said was clearly NOT OKAY, should've not been said and it is bannable.

4. It's not our intention to go big. Our major intention is to have a stable, mature and friendly community. For that reason, your immature comment did not fit our community. If you want to have those kind of "dark humor/jokes" (as you said on the quotation I place above) that are immature and idiotic, you can join another server.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 08:54:55 PM by Migas »
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

Richgotya

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2014, 03:55:42 PM »
people like you is why coat hangers was used widely in the 70's

have fun kid hope you grow up some time