Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Kalameet Ban Appeal  (Read 6211 times)

Kalameet

Kalameet Ban Appeal
« on: October 14, 2014, 01:09:47 AM »
This is a ban appeal, please review it.

- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone): Today, about 12:00 A.M., timezone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

- Which Staff member banned you? (Blank if you do not know) KouenKami

- Why were you banned? (What Appears on your ban message) The message says: buga buse and being an idiot (With the spelling mistake)

- Were you previously jailed or muted? (If yes, say why) Yes, also by KoueKami, he says he was asking me questions and I didn't answer him, I was on dynamic map warning nickball that MrQuasha was near, in the chat I didn't notice Kami asking me, it took about 10 minutes of me explaining till he released me (or she)

- Why should you be unbanned?  I am guessing the "buga buse" that he meant was the rail duplicator I was trying to make, I admit, I did try to make it, but I failed because it was patched, I destroyed it but accidently forgot to delete my /home by the name of "Duplicator", Kami probably saw that, and it was enough for him(or her) to know what it did just by the name. But the part "being an idiot" I don't know, Kami is very aggressive towards me and maybe he (or she) was frustrated at the moment, please tell him not to ban people for these little reasons, especially PERM ban, like he did to a guy I think was "TheLeviathen", he banned him for saying that he didn't really like this server a lot.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 10:11:56 PM by Kalameet »

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Kalameet Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2014, 01:16:45 AM »
The person who banned King_Leviathan was me, and he was disrespectful towards our server on message. We do not tolerate that.

Appeal will be under review. Wait a maximum of 7 days for a response.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

roadkill919

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2014, 06:23:38 AM »
Oh and just a PERSONAL question, for some reason while I am waiting for this appeal to be reviewed I am reading EVERY SINGLE of the other hundred ban appeals made by people to try to guess if it will be "Unbanned" or "Denied", is there something wrong with me?!  :(

"whether there is something wrong with you" is not my place to comment. however i myself believe that commenting on other ban appeals questioning their ban. just goes to show your own lack of knowledge in terms of the servers rules.

Ellemenopeanuts

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2014, 07:46:23 AM »
Oh, I'm sorry for not remembering his name, also the ban appeal of DiamondWaffl3, I think I saw the town he griefed, and yes, It wasn't marked on the dyn map, I think it was close to the /plains spawn, it was just.. destroyed, I think he might have used TNT or something.

TNTs ability to destroy blocks is disabled on this server. Bringing in others ban appeals to yours will not help you in any way.

Kalameet

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2014, 07:54:23 PM »
Also, because I want a Fair Judgement (I do not want to be unbanned because someone forgot to say something), so I will admit that after some thinking I remembered that the "being an idiot" part of my ban reason was probably the following:
When Kouen jailed me because I "ignored her/his questions" (while I was on dynamic map you know why) and she/he finally asked me the questions while I was jailed, and I don't exactly remember why but I was trying to prove my statement that there were lots of PVP OPs or PVP jerks (Pvp worshiping players who kill any living being they see), i was afraid and frustrated at the same time at the time because I just started to like this server and now I am jailed and being interrogated by Kouen (Not trying to be offensive, I am just saying that Kouen sounded kind of interrogating at the moment), and I just made this up as if I was spawnkilled at /jungle, she/he said that /she/he will check, so I think that "Being an idiot" is from THIS, thanks for reading this and please analyze this information thoroughly. :-\
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 09:07:55 PM by Kalameet »

Richgotya

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2014, 08:54:26 PM »
Yeah i banned you. I was forced to look in to reports of you being spawned killed. Forcing me to skim through all your logs where I also found you attempting to bug abuse on top of you never dieing when you went to jungle....  So your a lieing bug abusing turd. Who has no place in our community

Kouenkami

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2014, 09:24:32 PM »
Are you trying to imply that the staff isn't going to be fair ? You were not wrongfully banned, nor do your current actions make me regret that we looked into logs. You lied to me, ignored me for two real time days until I jailed you, and tried to use a duplicator bug to get ahead. 

Since you joined the server, you have been on dynmap saying things like "(name one), (name two) is close by, watch out!"  and while that is not against the rules..it frankly becomes quite annoying after the 15th or so time..not to mention I believe it gives off a paranoid and un-trusting atmosphere on the server that I don't care for. I tried for two days to ask you why you kept going on dynmap and telling people to watch out for one another..and after several failed attempts I grew tired of not being able to get your attention.  I went to a higher authority, told them the situation, and jailed you to get your attention. It wasn't until you logged back in and realized you were in jail that you noticed me speaking to you...and even then as I recall you were still on dynmap telling people to watch out for others. 

Whilst in jail, I questioned you as to why you kept going on dynmap and warning people and you said it was because you had been on servers where people hunt each other down and spawn kill constantly..I responded by telling you our server wasn't like that and you told me that the day before you had done ./jungle and been killed..so I told you I'd look into that and I let you go.

Rich then got on and I asked him to pull logs for me because I do not have access to them..whilst looking through them he noticed two interesting things..1. You had warped to ./jungle..but had not died...in fact..as far as he could see..you hadn't died on this account yet. 2. You had been talking to someone about making a rail duplicator on the server.  We pulled the  log-block logs and found the spot where you had tried and failed to make it. It was on top of a jungle tree. At this point, rich banned you for "bug abuse and being an idiot" because in his defense..your actions were idiotic. 

"I destroyed it but accidently forgot to delete my /home by the name of "Duplicator", Kami probably saw that, and it was enough for him(or her) to know what it did just by the name."

Actually, I don't have access to people's homes, nor did I know that you could duplicate items in mc. Even if I had seen the home name, I would still have had to investigate it before jailing to accusing, that's how this server works. We get our proof first. I find it interesting that you would try that then not say a word about it to anyone.

Also, on a different note..commenting on other people's ban appeals shows how impatient, and how little about the server you understand. Both of the people whom you posted comments on were not wrongfully banned. One griefed heavily as I recall, and the other x-rayed. Both of those things are not tolerated on the server, and trying to direct our attention off of you and onto those will NOT help you in any way, shape, or form.

"But the part "being an idiot" I don't know, Kami is very aggressive towards me and maybe he (or she) was frustrated at the moment, please tell him not to ban people for these little reasons, especially PERM ban, like he did to a guy I think was "TheLeviathen", he banned him for saying that he didn't really like this server a lot."

Also, I don't appreciate being talked about as if I'm a tyrant and unreasonable.

Kalameet

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2014, 10:00:02 PM »
Yeah i banned you. I was forced to look in to reports of you being spawned killed. Forcing me to skim through all your logs where I also found you attempting to bug abuse on top of you never dieing when you went to jungle....  So your a lying bug abusing turd. Who has no place in our community
How am I lying? I told the truth! I tried to do the Glitch yes, But I failed, Solar_Warrior knows this too, and about the jungle, are you saying that I used a glitch to NOT Die? If you do, then you are wrong because I still remember crossing that jungle, a desert, a biome that reminds me of a Sahara, and another Jungle till going into the sea, and finding ANOTHER jungle, thats where me and Solar settled in, till a guy Pickaxe_Wielder showed us HIS placed and we stayed there, I was trying to make my base (Today) and I got banned, why are you people so hating? I am telling the truth, I didn't not try to offence ANYONE (Even Kouen who I honestly do not like a lot), and YES Kouen, you did remind me of a Tyrant when you were questioning me, and please do not call me a "Turd" when I haven't done anything except lying about me killed and that failed glitch! Rich your opinion is also Biased (Sort of) because you probably used a lot of time searching through the logs, I know its frustrating but please don't make me look like some sort of goddamn disgusting person who scams people and tp kills or something! And (again) Kouen, I didn't call you anything, and I didn't do anything (goddamn disgusting person etc) for you to hate me so much! So you hate me and I don't like you (I don't hate you, I am sort of Neutral) and if you find anything I say offensive like this statement by itself, please do not think that I did this on Purpose!
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 09:07:37 PM by Kalameet »

Kalameet

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2014, 10:08:35 PM »
and trying to direct our attention off of you and onto those will NOT help you in any way, shape, or form.

I didn't even think of this because after looking at the ban appeals I saw that all of you analyze all the facts and make a fair decision, and I already know that admins look at EVERYTHING, even your chat for the last day, so I already know that if I do this, you will use this as a possibility of (What you said), and judging at all these comments, I already know what verdict you will give, and when you do, can you please let me have access to the forums or tell Solar_Warrior that I am banned forever? Because after all this he still doesn't know, he wasn't online when I was banned.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 09:07:26 PM by Kalameet »

Kalameet

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2014, 11:19:38 PM »
Also, if you somehow decide to unban me (Never going to happen 99%) then if you want to you can Perm Mute me, after thinking I want to build and test redstone contraptions alone (underground of course -_-) and I really don't need o chat except admin questions which you can unmute me, I will /msg or /m you, and you mute me back. I actually wanted that to happen xD (I do not know why o_o)
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 09:07:16 PM by Kalameet »

Richgotya

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2014, 12:03:56 AM »
my opinion maybe biased this is why we vote on all these appeals this is why i havent yelled out a

DENIED

message we are fair and mature and your nature over the few days on our server is under review we will be replying our answer withen the next seven days

Kalameet

« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2014, 12:30:27 AM »
OK, I see that you are not making any accusing messages (Except calling me a liar T_T) so I will believe you, I will stay tuned!

Ellemenopeanuts

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2014, 06:27:08 AM »
Not  once has anyone accused  you  using a glitch  to avoid  death,  nor did  they imply it.  They've  accused you  of  lying  about you  bring spawnkilled  at /jungle. This  is,  after all,  what being  killed at a warp is. You lied about something  we take very seriously,  forced an  admin  into  unnecessary  work (scrolling through logs), implied  you were not getting a fair trial,  then doubled back on that when calledout  on it....  honestly,  you're not doing so good .

Kalameet

« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2014, 08:50:04 PM »
Also, because you will most likely want an Apology, I will apologize right now...
Dear KouenKami: I am so sorry, i was just very frustrated because this is my first ban/jail, I didn't want to offend you in any way, I did not want to lie, but I couldn't control myself, this by itself can be worth a ban, and if it is, I will accept, and once again, Kouen, I am sorry.

Dear Richgotya or Rich: I am really sorry that my Lie has made you skim through those long chat and commend logs, just for a lie, I am sorry that I Have tried duplicating, if you want to I can show you all the duplicators I know so you could not let something like this happen again and you could easily identify them, I see that you might be mad at me right now, I am so sorry for what I have done, if you think that banning me is a "must" thing to do, then I will accept it.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 09:07:04 PM by Kalameet »

Richgotya

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2014, 11:21:56 PM »
Your appeal is

DENIED

this is why your not getting unbanned.

1) You lie to staff.
2) You assume you can abuse bugs and glitches and get away with it
3) When you get caught you lie further
4) You accuse OUR TEAM of unfairness and biasness even accusing one mod is disrespectful they are hand picked and have earned EVERY right to their position