Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Statue building  (Read 6939 times)

roadkill919

• View Profile
Re: Statue building
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2014, 01:21:19 PM »
this should have been posted ages and i mean ages ago but SnapPvP's statue is done and looking good.

~Road

SnapPvP

• BOOM!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2014, 03:43:38 PM »
Yea it looks great! Thank you road! 💜

roadkill919

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2015, 05:59:01 AM »
-name
Davo
-what you are after [full body or just head]
Full body
-Username (Case Sensitive)[if premium] if not a link to your downloadable skin file
DaVoBMX1725
-please also dictate here whether or not you plan to allocate a spot or meet me in game to discuss the building layout
Il meet you ig, I also would like to PM you regarding well a special build dedicated to one of my mates.

you have been PM'd regarding the matter further with evidence of the statues prototype builds. please check your MSG's and respond at your earliest convinience

EDIT: just realized this reply is exactly the same as my reply to snap's no i didn't copy it :D its just a co-incidence!

DaVo appears to have gone inactive and never responded to my initial PM as such his request is being closed before completion.

note: i am still building these if any newer players have never seen this forum topic and would be interested

c0d3br3ak3r

• I am Ziltoid the Omniscient!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2015, 07:59:08 PM »
-Name: c0d3br3ak3r

-What are you after? (Body or head) I am after a body.

-Username: c0d3br3ak3r
  -Case sensitive, if you aren't a premium then please provide a link to your skin file.

-Do you have your own spot? Or do you need me to provide the spot: I have ideas about a detailed statue, so your spot will be better. Please pm me for details.

(P.S I improved your statue application format, so feel free to copy/paste it and use it from now on)

They call me Mr Knowitall. I will not compromise. I will not be told what to do. I will not step aside.