Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: TheWilliams ban appeal  (Read 3153 times)

Snufufles

• View Profile
TheWilliams ban appeal
« on: December 09, 2014, 02:07:23 AM »
I'm posting this on behalf my good friend irl, TheWilliam, he's kind of a noob when it comes to this kind of stuff so I'm doing it for him :p He can verify this if need be.

- In-game name: TheWilliam

- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone): Monday, December 8th.  Approx 9:00pm, EST

- Which Staff member banned you? (Blank if you do not kno) Ninja

- Why were you banned? (What Appears on your ban message) My friend (TheWilliam) had saw that I just logged into the game, so to jokingly greet me he said "sup nigga" in our private town chat, which is just me, my girlfriend and him (were all adults, and good friends irl) He was just messing around, and didnt mean any harm, and we where the only ones to see it.

- Were you previously jailed or muted? (If yes, say why) No

- Why should you be unbanned? Will is a good guy, and a very talented builder, he's not a troll or a griefer, and was actually working on expanding his structure when he was banned. He is no threat to the server, and after this he'll be sure to not curse again.

Additional Information: I can have him verify if you guys need to.

thewilliam

• View Profile
Re: TheWilliams ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2014, 02:26:11 AM »
- In-game name:TheWilliam

- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone): Monday, December 8th. Approx 9:00pm, EST

- Which Staff member banned you? (Blank if you do not know) Ninja

- Why were you banned? (What Appears on your ban message) I stupidly said an "inappropriate" word jokingly to a good friend playing

- Were you previously jailed or muted? (If yes, say why) no

- Why should you be unbanned? I love playing on the server. its really fun and im glad i can play with friends on it. I won't say any other curse words, I just want to further enjoy your server if you would let me. Sorry for the nonsense it wont happen again.

Additional Information:
« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 02:42:00 AM by thewilliam »

Fedgar_Lurch

• Just Some Guy
  • Founder
  • Hey Guys!
    • View Profile
    • SentinelCraft
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2014, 02:15:13 PM »
We dont take that sort of humor lightly here. Obviously as you can imagine, EVERYONE says "oh I was just joking"

Your appeal will be under review, We will get back to you within 7 days
-- Fedgar

Snufufles

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2014, 04:25:31 PM »
I would just like to point out, for anyone who is reviewing this appeal, please keep in mind this was said in a private chat between me and him, it was not said in Global, or Local, or anything like that. Me and Will are both adults irl (I'm 25, he's 24) and this was just some harmless humor between me and him only.

Thank you for the quick reply Fedgar, and I hope the review goes well.

Fedgar_Lurch

• Just Some Guy
  • Founder
  • Hey Guys!
    • View Profile
    • SentinelCraft
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2014, 06:29:53 PM »
I understand it was said in semi-private, but you have to understand, not all of the people that can see those messages would find it "harmless" I get it that you consider it a joke, but enough people would find it extremely offensive, and there fore its against the rules. Remember, You deal with people from all over the world here. There is a reason we have outlawed all forms of bigotry, even in jest. If you have to make jokes like those then I would ask you keep them off the server.

Sound fair?
-- Fedgar

Snufufles

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2014, 06:54:56 PM »
Understood. Myself and Will apologize for any trouble this has caused. If approved, we will both be keeping our chats G rated, and will respect the friendly atmosphere this server strives to provide.

thewilliam

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2014, 08:06:19 PM »
^^^seconded and once again I apologize for my mistake and ill prevent that from happening again. I understand your concerns and they shall be respected if given a chance to rejoin. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your timely reply fedgar

Fedgar_Lurch

• Just Some Guy
  • Founder
  • Hey Guys!
    • View Profile
    • SentinelCraft
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2014, 08:14:09 PM »
Thank you for understanding, I will get back to you soon.
-- Fedgar

Fedgar_Lurch

• Just Some Guy
  • Founder
  • Hey Guys!
    • View Profile
    • SentinelCraft
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2014, 03:33:09 AM »
You have been unbanned this will take effect upon the next restart!
-- Fedgar

thewilliam

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2014, 07:07:49 AM »
Thank you fedgar