Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: leaving for a few days (1-3) less I hope!!!!  (Read 3651 times)

abehaw

• View Profile
leaving for a few days (1-3) less I hope!!!!
« on: January 17, 2015, 02:19:52 AM »
I will be playing less on the server probably leaving for a few days (1-3) because my parents want to take me to Canada and I don't want to go there because there is no internet  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(!!!!!!!!!!!!! however I will keep on voting for the server while I'm gone and stay active on the forums I hope its just that I will have week internet enough to vote and stay one minute on the forums. I am sorry sentinel, I love you!!!!!!!

I remember that my friend Fjerreiro made a post about leaving for a few days or something but sadly I couldn't find that post!!! Migas please do me a favor and move this post to Fjerreiro's post if he didn't take it down. thank you everyone!!!
« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 02:22:32 AM by abehaw »
if u are looking for me I'm probably fishing at vainilla_love or killing pigmens. to complete ur goals-----> keep on trying!!!!!!!

AbbyGymnastics

• Donator
  • Gone
    • View Profile
Re: leaving for a few days (1-3) less I hope!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2015, 02:23:13 AM »
I know where it is, why do you want it tho?

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

MacLeezy

• King of Dragonsreach
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2015, 02:32:12 AM »
:D I assure you Canada has internet lol

Fedgar_Lurch

• Just Some Guy
  • Founder
  • Hey Guys!
    • View Profile
    • SentinelCraft
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2015, 02:42:06 AM »
Canada is a nice place. You should try and broaden your horizons. The server will be here when you get back. Go out and see something new.
-- Fedgar

AbbyGymnastics

• Donator
  • Gone
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2015, 02:43:31 AM »
Canada is a nice place. You should try and broaden your horizons. The server will be here when you get back. Go out and see something new.
Yes, it is always nice to play outside.  If I were going on a vacation like that, I would be off the computer and be doing gymnastics on the grass 24/7

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

NeonLove

• Donator
  • Post Haec Verba, "After these words"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2015, 04:01:10 AM »
Have fun and enjoy yourself, there is more to life than sitting in a dark room on a computer, I enjoy visiting new places and having a nice run :)

c0d3br3ak3r

• I am Ziltoid the Omniscient!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2015, 04:28:01 AM »
Whats this thing called "life"? But if you go to Quebec, do me a huge favor and take pictures. I would love to have them.

They call me Mr Knowitall. I will not compromise. I will not be told what to do. I will not step aside.

abehaw

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2015, 04:35:49 AM »
:D I assure you Canada has internet lol
Whats this thing called "life"? But if you go to Quebec, do me a huge favor and take pictures. I would love to have them.

Canada does have internet but the place (house) im going to (in Ontario) does not have internet better do gymnastics  ;)

Have fun and enjoy yourself, there is more to life than sitting in a dark room on a computer, I enjoy visiting new places and having a nice run :)

Thank you fed, Neonlove and abby you guys are the best!! :D
if u are looking for me I'm probably fishing at vainilla_love or killing pigmens. to complete ur goals-----> keep on trying!!!!!!!

abehaw

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2015, 02:08:21 AM »
Im back from Canada and I hade fun there. can someone tell me what I missed? thanks a lot guys!!!!!! ;D
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 02:53:49 AM by abehaw »