Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: SkullHeadMK Ban Appeal  (Read 5133 times)

TMAC1205

• View Profile
SkullHeadMK Ban Appeal
« on: January 22, 2015, 07:32:02 PM »
 In-game name:SkullHeadMK

- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone):22.01.2015 20:23

- Which Staff member banned you? (Blank if you do not know)

- Why were you banned? (What Appears on your ban message)I thinked that fegget means lame. so me and friend talked abt a guy and i said that he is lame and i told my friend he have to ask Admin before he make video for youtube.

- Were you previously jailed or muted? (If yes, say why)I was never jailed. But i was muted. I actually forgot why but i think cuz i was talking /me but i didnt used i on not correct way but then i asked and now i dont use it.

- Why should you be unbanned? I promise i will never talk bad words. I will talk abt something i dont know.And saying words that i actaully dont know what they mean ... ( sorry if i got bad english)

Additional Information:  Sorry for saying words i dont know what they mean.

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: SkullHeadMK Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2015, 07:55:48 PM »
Your appeal will be under review and an answer will be given in the next 7 days
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

Richgotya

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2015, 04:27:22 PM »
Denied.

it is not our problem if you do not know the meaning of words you use. maybe you should not say any thing untill you do

TMAC1205

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2015, 07:19:08 PM »
i said i wont talk words i dont know anymore. and there are a lots of people who swear and stuff but dont get banned..  :(  :-\ i know they maybe are longer there. and you say in rules ''this is adult server if you play on this server act like one'' and idk how is swearing adults at adults not bad but if i said word that idk what means (i didnt mean to say something bad. i just wanted say that one guy is lame. and it wasnt even in the server..i mean it was in real life. one guy is kind of bully so i said he is lame.if you think i lie thats not my problem but if u trust me when i proove i can explain some stuff...) is bad.. :(
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 07:27:06 PM by SkullHeadMK »

ninja5132

• Server Eye Candy
  • Donator
  • Migas is not mean :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2015, 09:55:16 PM »
Acting like an adult doesn't mean to swear. The server rules also state to be mature, which you obviously were not. On a side note, some swear words are worse than others especially based on context.

TMAC1205

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2015, 11:42:09 AM »
i didnt say to swear if u wanna act like adult. And what is mature ?? im not english so i dont know some words
and if u wanna know i played on a game and a guy called us [MIGAS Edit: Do not use the word if you do not know what it means...] all time and i said why he swear and he said it doesnt mean bad word and means lame.Thats why i called the guy lame...(guy irl, not in game)  :-\             sorryand if [MIGAS Edit: Do not use the word if you do not know what it means...] is worse word then other swear words what does it mean then ?  :P            sorrybtw can i make one more appeal ?            sorry
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 02:59:51 PM by Migas »

Migas

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2015, 03:04:23 PM »
STOP USING IT IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT IT MEANS.

It's a pejorative word for homossexual people. I highly not recommend you to repeat that term again... Some people in-game find it offensive and you should be careful about what you say.

If you want to reappeal, I suggest doing it in at least 1 month, and you have to assure us you know exactly what you say.

TMAC1205

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2015, 03:35:41 PM »
i stoped when i was banned..and i aint gonna say it again now when i know what it means. And i am careful i was just wrong informated..or how is the word i mean....like the guy who told me...btw i dont wanna argue with you guys. cuz i know youre of course more experienced than me, so i guess i should listen to you. :) ...1 more question...''I suggest doing it in at least 1 month'' do you mean like to not appeal till 1 month past? and whats assure?
sorry for misunderstandings.

Migas

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2015, 04:04:56 PM »
You have to show us you have changed. That won't happen in a short period of time. The suggestion is at least 1 month from this date, that will give you plenty of time to realize what you did is wrong and to be more careful with what you say.

TMAC1205

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2015, 04:19:10 PM »
ok

TMAC1205

• View Profile
Unban :\
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2015, 05:55:34 PM »
- In-game name: SkullHeadMK

- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone): I don't remember.. It was January i think?

- Which Staff member banned you? (Blank if you do not know) Forgot :\

- Why were you banned? (What Appears on your ban message) Saying a strange (swear word) word that i thought means lame.. I kinda find this missunderstanding.. :\ Also i think i've mentioned it in earlier unban appeal? i was playing another game on android, when a guy called us ''feggets'', i simply asked what does that mean.. he said lame, and kept calling us like that.. :\  but also i didn't called an admin/mod or someone else in game f****t.. i don't even why i used it.. But i won't cuz now i also feel grown up, and talk only what i know what means :)

- Were you previously jailed or muted? (If yes, say why) Yeah i was muted, for a reason that now i laugh at ..xD i use the command /me wrong.. actually now i know how to use it :D

- Why should you be unbanned? Cause i feel like a more grown up now, and watch my mouth.  :)

Additional Information: Sorry if i didn't spell some words good. ''no h8 m8s :D'' - jk

Also from now i wanna use another name. :)

Migas

• Founder
    • View Profile
Re: Unban :\
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2015, 06:01:35 PM »
Your appeal will be under review and an answer will be given in the next 7 days. Can you please tell us what your new exact username is? I don't remember the numbers.

Migas

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2015, 12:02:36 AM »
You have been unbanned and can rejoin the server as TMAC1205. SkullHeadMK will remain banned as you chose the other.

TMAC1205

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2015, 03:58:26 PM »
Okay. :) :)