Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Ellemenopea's Departure  (Read 20909 times)

FatherTimeKeeper

• Donator
  • Nos_Austrian_Empire
    • View Profile
Re: Ellemenopea's Departure
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2015, 06:38:45 AM »
Elle taught me how to make melon trees :/         

Ill miss her.

Shay

• Donator
  • Its better to try and fail, than fail to try!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2015, 07:18:35 AM »
I think we will all miss elle very much, i hope one day elle mighg change her mind to come back...
I believe success is earned by failure, one who has never failed, has never tried <3
الفشل يؤدي إلى النجاح!

Articool99

• A Old Friend of yours. always ready to help
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2015, 07:58:59 AM »
Elle really you are leaving  :'(
A Old Friend of yours

BlacksVelvet

• Donator
  • Patience is a virtue.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2015, 08:51:36 AM »
How unfortunate... I will greatly miss Elle?s presence on the server, she had such a soothing personality and playful sense of humour. Wherever she may find herself, I wish her the best...

Thanks for clearing this up.
Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.

Oplegoman

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2015, 09:34:27 AM »
thankfully this has answered the question that i was on my mind about Grizedale. it did come as a shock that Grizedale has fallen the dramatic fashion it did

Ellemenopeanuts

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2015, 01:41:44 PM »
Thank You Fedgar, for painting me so horribly. I notice you didn't post what you asked me to prepare for you before you stopped responding to me. So I will post it.

Recently through pure chance it was found my account had been compromised, and had been for a fair amount of time by someone I love and trust. This information was not known until Sunday, what was known before, however, was that my account, and in connection, myself, had committed substantial abuse. It was not malicious, but it was game changing.

Staff did their very best to get to the bottom of the situation, however as they have never had to deal with a situation similar, it was a completely new area to them. This resulted in ill chosen tactics,  which as I said, isn't their fault. Upon venting my frustration about the situation, as there was questions I could not answer, I learnt who was on my account and why.

Learning that my account had been compromised  was devastating and I informed staff, as that tied up loose ends. Compromised accounts can be dangerous, especially as a high ranking staff member. It is unforgivable to me that this has happened, so therefore I have chosen to step down as Senior Admin and leave the server.

I wish SentinelCraft and all it's members the very best, and bid you all a happy farewell.

Regards, Ellemenopea.

AbbyGymnastics

• Donator
  • Gone
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2015, 01:53:07 PM »
Thank You Fedgar, for painting me so horribly. I notice you didn't post what you asked me to prepare for you before you stopped responding to me. So I will post it.

Recently through pure chance it was found my account had been compromised, and had been for a fair amount of time by someone I love and trust. This information was not known until Sunday, what was known before, however, was that my account, and in connection, myself, had committed substantial abuse. It was not malicious, but it was game changing.

Staff did their very best to get to the bottom of the situation, however as they have never had to deal with a situation similar, it was a completely new area to them. This resulted in ill chosen tactics,  which as I said, isn't their fault. Upon venting my frustration about the situation, as there was questions I could not answer, I learnt who was on my account and why.

Learning that my account had been compromised  was devastating and I informed staff, as that tied up loose ends. Compromised accounts can be dangerous, especially as a high ranking staff member. It is unforgivable to me that this has happened, so therefore I have chosen to step down as Senior Admin and leave the server.

I wish SentinelCraft and all it's members the very best, and bid you all a happy farewell.

Regards, Ellemenopea.

We love you Elle, and I do hope you come back some day.  We will all  be waiting for you. I understand how hard it can be to handle things like this, as for I do it everyday.  I respected you, and I still do.  Thank you for making me laugh when I cry.  Thank you picking me up when I am down.  I loved it when I put a block on top of a chest and told you I couldn't open it.  We were both laughing, but it made me cry happy tears when you laughed.

I loved it when you told me my new plots in "Amare" were just as bad as the old ones.  Don't worry, I wasn't crying, I was laughing.

Im going to miss your sense of humor, and no one in the world can replace you. You were (and still are) a great member of the community.  I loved it when you were "Stan" or "SquirrelLady".  You will always forever be my squirrel, but I respect your decision to leave.  I will miss you, please come back soon.  I need you part of my MineCraft life, you are what makes it complete.  Without you, Sentinel Craft will not be the same.  I hope you come back, until then, I will be waiting.

Love,
Abby
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 01:55:08 PM by AbbyGymnastics »

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Tenloe 32

• The Angry Zombie Pigman in a Suit
  • ...and All My Confusion, is Waving Goodbye.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2015, 06:13:17 PM »

Regards, Ellemenopea.
:-[

Goodbye Elle. I'll miss you.

"Tout est noir, mon amour"
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 06:50:53 PM by Tenloe 32 »
If only, we're nothing at all..

SorrowsBlood

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2015, 08:37:14 PM »
first Kouen, then Elle? whats the world coming to :( i was in Elle's nation (didnt really know her lol) but still...
i hope Elle and Kouen both come to their senses soon and come back.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 08:53:39 PM by SorrowsBlood »

Sinafay_

« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2015, 12:03:47 AM »

Regards, Ellemenopea.

Everyone is saying such kind words about you, but I don't think I'm not the only one thinking this. You abused Elle, insane amounts of diamond blocks in your chest, how did you not notice that? Is that how Grizedale got all of it's money, 40 stacks of diamond blocks over a 3 month period? I'm not going to sit on here and act like everything is ok because it's not. Your first sentence disrespected someone who held you in such high regard that he had the heart to confront you, and do it professionally instead of demoting you on the spot. I'm glad you're gone. I won't pretend not to be. I loved playing Minecraft with you but it seems like you're just sorry you got caught, and are leaving because of it. You're fleeing the scene of the crime and if you were really innocent you would stay online, and prove it. Not run away with your tail between your legs. That's my opinion and I will stand by it. Good riddance.

TheMasterofAura

• Donator
  • If all else fails, make a giant city by hand.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2015, 05:29:46 AM »

Regards, Ellemenopea.
As Sina said, you really are just walking away from your problems. You should take care of your account, and if you know you have such a high position, don't give sensitive information away. If you were hacked, I could see how you wouldn't know until recently. You gave your account info to someone you trusted.
As Mark Twain said, ?Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody.?
I trust my friends, but I never give them account information, knowing if I end up in a high role somewhere, my account could be used for evil.
But I disagree with Sina in his last statement.
If you really want to face your problems, change your password on your account for logging in to the server and for logging into Minecraft, and come back and play. We will always be there, with open arms.
That said, if you don't feel like coming back, I hope you have a joyful life elsewhere. I bid you adieu.
Sincerely, Aura.
65% Oxygen, 18% Carborn, 10% Concentrated Hydrogen,
3% Nitrogen, 1.4% Calcium, Trace amounts of other elements, and a 100% reason to remember the name.

#blamerich

roadkill919

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2015, 06:00:34 AM »

Regards, Ellemenopea.

Everyone is saying such kind words about you, but I don't think I'm not the only one thinking this. You abused Elle, insane amounts of diamond blocks in your chest, how did you not notice that? Is that how Grizedale got all of it's money, 40 stacks of diamond blocks over a 3 month period? I'm not going to sit on here and act like everything is ok because it's not. Your first sentence disrespected someone who held you in such high regard that he had the heart to confront you, and do it professionally instead of demoting you on the spot. I'm glad you're gone. I won't pretend not to be. I loved playing Minecraft with you but it seems like you're just sorry you got caught, and are leaving because of it. You're fleeing the scene of the crime and if you were really innocent you would stay online, and prove it. Not run away with your tail between your legs. That's my opinion and I will stand by it. Good riddance.

while i don't necessarily agree with Sinfay_ and his harsh approach to things (to each there own) there is one thing i must agree with him on, whether your account was compromised or not surely someone notices large amounts of diamonds showing up out of nowhere?

either way good luck on your ventures elsewhere.

Ellemenopeanuts

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2015, 02:30:40 PM »
I'll answer the above accusations, as the players commenting are extremely new and have no knowledge of myself or the situation.

Grizedale was founded nearly 2 years ago by myself, 2 brothers, a sister in law, my husband and a few friends When you play with 3 people regularly, sometimes 8, all with joint access to chests, you don't pay attention to what's you've got. I certainly didn't, and I don't care what you think about that. Nearly 2 million dollars in 2 years is hardly an impressive amount to acquire between 8 peoples joint efforts.

My account was compromised by my Husband. I did not give my info to him, he's just a very astute individual and knows me well. If feel the need to blather about that, go ahead.

To the know it all who commented about disrespecting Fed, and indeed the ill-equipped person waffling about running away and proving innocence. Neither of you have any idea what has been happening over the last 2 weeks. You do not know how it was handled. You've no clue as to the amicable conversations between myself and Fed. All you have is your assumptions based on snippets. You're not involved in this, so everything is not going to be told to you.

I chose to do the right thing. I gave up my position as Staff, and moved on. You can both choose to believe what you will. Your beliefs aren't important to me. What I will say, is to go take a good hard look at yourselves. If your account was compromised to such a  degree, by your lifetime partner, would you be happy and completely comfortable to keep your presence hanging around the server? If you were given the opportunity to keep your staff rank after such a horrendous breach, would you? If the answer is yes, you have no shame, and no regard for server rules.

Richgotya

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2015, 05:24:47 PM »
I kept nearly silent during the whole situation. Mainly because I had no words that could be said... More so I was shocked to find out that my dear friend who i've known so long had something like this tied to her account. I admit it i thought the worse presented the evidence.  So when we confronted. We never were given information other then denying. So we gave our dear friend the benefit of the doubt only to be slapped in the face the next day with them being destructive to the members of their town ... then further denying their actions to a secondary naive group who are quite emotional unbalanced....  Even still we wanted to keep her. We brought in a third party showed them our past conversations and then all our knowledge he then proceeded to converse with ell and she started to open up about what happen it wasn't too late for her there was plenty that could have been done to clean this up. She gave us a message. We wanted our friend back. We didn't let go. However we got more reports of her denying what happened i'm not naming names i don't care for more drama to ensue. We decided to bring every thing to light about what has happened..  Ell you're entitled to these accusations. You're the one who came up with 2 stories you have chosen to feed selectively. I do wish you the best of luck now.  You're a great builder and designer might wanna keep your husband on his own account. You my friend are irreplaceable. Do not be a stranger I do wish to keep in touch even if you want to throw the community away.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 05:37:43 PM by Richgotya »

SorrowsBlood

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2015, 05:27:13 PM »
I'll answer the above accusations, as the players commenting are extremely new and have no knowledge of myself or the situation.

Grizedale was founded nearly 2 years ago by myself, 2 brothers, a sister in law, my husband and a few friends When you play with 3 people regularly, sometimes 8, all with joint access to chests, you don't pay attention to what's you've got. I certainly didn't, and I don't care what you think about that. Nearly 2 million dollars in 2 years is hardly an impressive amount to acquire between 8 peoples joint efforts.

My account was compromised by my Husband. I did not give my info to him, he's just a very astute individual and knows me well. If feel the need to blather about that, go ahead.

Elle won't you atleast come back maybe JUST as a member, you have friends here especially Fed from what I've seen...
I've been on the server for just over a month don't know a whole lot about people, so yea you could say what you want I just don't like seeing good people go.

To the know it all who commented about disrespecting Fed, and indeed the ill-equipped person waffling about running away and proving innocence. Neither of you have any idea what has been happening over the last 2 weeks. You do not know how it was handled. You've no clue as to the amicable conversations between myself and Fed. All you have is your assumptions based on snippets. You're not involved in this, so everything is not going to be told to you.

I chose to do the right thing. I gave up my position as Staff, and moved on. You can both choose to believe what you will. Your beliefs aren't important to me. What I will say, is to go take a good hard look at yourselves. If your account was compromised to such a  degree, by your lifetime partner, would you be happy and completely comfortable to keep your presence hanging around the server? If you were given the opportunity to keep your staff rank after such a horrendous breach, would you? If the answer is yes, you have no shame, and no regard for server rules.

Elle, you have friends here,especcially fed and a few others, won't you atleast consider coming back even if you're JUST a member. I've only been on the server for just over a month don't know a whole lot about everyone yet, but from what i could tell you were a good person, and i don't like seeing good people go.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 05:30:36 PM by SorrowsBlood »