Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Poll

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: IMPORTANT: A Fresh, New Start  (Read 9016 times)

Newb98

• View Profile
Re: IMPORTANT: A Fresh, New Start
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2013, 09:18:40 AM »
I think it'll be nice to have a fresh start! :D
"Though this be madness yet there is method in it"
In other words...
"There's method in my madness"
-Shakespeare (Hamlet)

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2013, 10:39:49 AM »
It would be painful to have a new start for those people that have built massive buildings or that started a long time ago. I don't think it's the best option to take since, like how Rich said, there is plenty of undiscovered areas around the world... If you want a new fresh start with the new 1.7 biomes, I would recommend to try to discover those lands through dynmap when we update the server =]
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

Newb98

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2013, 10:57:06 AM »
It would be painful to have a new start for those people that have built massive buildings or that started a long time ago. I don't think it's the best option to take since, like how Rich said, there is plenty of undiscovered areas around the world... If you want a new fresh start with the new 1.7 biomes, I would recommend to try to discover those lands through dynmap when we update the server =]

Well, by a fresh start, I also would like to see everything started again, not just the map.
 People racing trying to be on the top, by mcstats and cash lol.
Yeah you would need to let go of stuff, but you can build it bigger, and better! :D
In other words...
-Shakespeare (Hamlet)

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2013, 10:58:12 AM »

Well, by a fresh start, I also would like to see everything started again, not just the map.
Yeah you would need to let go of stuff, but you can build it bigger, and better! :D
Oh, that's way too much to restart, I think that is not even an option, sorry.

However, McMMO will change a bit with the update, so wait until we update to check the new changes ;)
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 11:00:00 AM by Migas »
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

Newb98

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2013, 11:01:35 AM »

Oh, that's way too much to restart, I think that is not even an option, sorry.

However, McMMO will change a bit with the update, so wait until we update to check the new changes ;)

lol alright

That's a lot of quotes...
In other words...
-Shakespeare (Hamlet)

Yeoldedogg

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2013, 06:56:21 PM »
I think 4 people clicked the wrong answer on the poll...they might not have read it right....lol