Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: All Monthly Voting Prizes 2014  (Read 111903 times)

Creepy_Crawlers

• Donator
    • View Profile
Re: May's Monthly Voting Prize!
« Reply #75 on: April 30, 2014, 11:32:26 PM »
So let me get this straight, Lets say Attlee wins first and he wants Rich's head, He can get that. Then lets say I win second, I get to choose a head of my choice but not Rich's head?

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 30, 2014, 11:34:48 PM »
Exactly!
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

ace123445

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 01, 2014, 07:16:33 PM »
wait so could we know whos winning
Live to die and we die to live

MacLeezy

• King of Dragonsreach
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 01, 2014, 07:25:55 PM »
I think he Just Means when the Month is over, They'll Announce First Place, He/she'll Choose the Head they wants. Than they'll announce 2nd place He/she'll Choose the head they want (Not Previously Chosen) and So on...

ninja5132

• Server Eye Candy
  • Donator
  • Migas is not mean :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 01, 2014, 08:33:04 PM »
I believe the fifth voting site gives a rough estimate of who's winning

MacLeezy

• King of Dragonsreach
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 01, 2014, 09:52:18 PM »
So Is it a Total of votes on all 5 sites or Number of Days Voted?... Just Wondering, I'm Not Premium, So will I be always at a Disadvantage Cuz I can only vote on 4 out of 5 of the Sites... So Should I just let my GF take all the votes?

ninja5132

• Server Eye Candy
  • Donator
  • Migas is not mean :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 01, 2014, 10:22:06 PM »
Total of all votes from every site

MacLeezy

• King of Dragonsreach
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 01, 2014, 10:26:39 PM »
Damn so even if I vote everyday I will come like 30 votes behind a Premium User Who also votes everyday...

Fedgar_Lurch

• Just Some Guy
  • Founder
  • Hey Guys!
    • View Profile
    • SentinelCraft
« Reply #83 on: May 08, 2014, 02:18:58 PM »
If you want to be able to vote on all 5 links... Buy the game. Simple.
-- Fedgar

MacLeezy

• King of Dragonsreach
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 08, 2014, 04:30:38 PM »
Buying Minecraft Gives me ONE Premium account, My GF is using Someone elses Name on a Cracked launcher.. Why Would I Spend $50 on a Game that I'm Already Playing to give us accounts to vote on?  I Purchased the Xbox version and Didn't play it for nearly a year out of disappointment of how far back in versions it was, We Donated a bunch of money to another server that went under anyways... We Have spend More money on Minecraft than one should... Now Fedgar I have simply lost interest in voting.

Fedgar_Lurch

• Just Some Guy
  • Founder
  • Hey Guys!
    • View Profile
    • SentinelCraft
« Reply #85 on: May 08, 2014, 07:11:52 PM »
You would buy the game to support the development. So sack up and buy the game like a grown up  >:(

If you didnt want to buy the Xbox version no one forced you. Your failure to research the game fully is no ones fault but your own.

Im sorry you had a bad experience with donating. I would rather you buy the game and play legit then donate. Without the developers, none of us would be here now.
-- Fedgar

MacLeezy

• King of Dragonsreach
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 08, 2014, 08:39:29 PM »
Buying the xbox version IS Supporting the Development... If I never played the Cracked Version I Wouldn't have Bought it, Or Got many of my friends into Minecraft, Some of which purchased premium, again supporting development... I don't care that much about the votes, I have to Share my Votes with my GF anyways so She is getting all the votes each month.
But you're right maybe I will save the Donation money I have Here Waiting (deciding if this server is really worth it) and purchase premium. and find another server... I thought this place was cool, and I like alot of people on this server but if this is how the Owner Treats their so called "Senior Members" when they Simply asked a Question than its not a Place I want to invest any more time in.. or money..

Richgotya

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 08, 2014, 09:01:29 PM »
 How is he treating you so unfairly? He made a simple fact you want to vote on premium sites get premium we cannot control how they accept there votes.

it is YOUR choice what to do. Not every one here is prem and they win voting no problem .

SO. Enjoy the damn game and your decision if you want to purchase the official version if you want all the perks Simple as that.

MacLeezy

• King of Dragonsreach
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 08, 2014, 09:19:12 PM »
I Didn't Say Unfairly.... I have to Share My IP With My GF, I Asked a Simple question ( A Week Ago I might Add) That If It was a Better Idea Letting my GF take all the votes this month since I couldn't Get all 5 Votes... I got My answer last week and that was that, Like I said I don't Really Care it Makes my GF happy, and One of us Should do it... Than a week later Fedgar Decides he knows how I should spend my money, I explained why I Haven't yet. and He Implies I'm not a Grown Up and that I may not have a Scrotal Sack or Testicles in Which to fill it.. I'm Not Saying anything is Unfair... I Think Fed is being rude to one of his loyal members who planned on donating, and now I am Doubting my Decision on Staying here.. and your not helping. If I didn't Have Several good friends on here as well as your "Other Staff" than I wouldn't hesitate

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 08, 2014, 09:34:16 PM »
This discussion makes no sense.

We aren't making or forcing decisions for you. As staff, we try to help you by giving the correct answers but we don't force you to it. Premium players get an extra vote daily because it is fair for them since they supported the game which the server hosts. Fedgar just simply told you that if you wanted to have the advantage on voting that you would need to buy the game.

Everyone can make their own decisions for themselves.

It's your decision if you want to let your girlfriend vote on your IP or not.
It's your decision if you want to buy premium or not.
It's your decision if you want to leave us or not.

« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 09:37:21 PM by Migas »
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.