Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Nazien-Ban Appeal.  (Read 7123 times)

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Nazien-Ban Appeal.
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2015, 07:56:24 PM »
Migas replied me in way that seriously annoyed me, Not because of being an admin will give you full right to Hurt others feelings.

You keep saying I hurted your feelings. I do not understand how did this happen because I was just rightfully responding with the support of a screenshot with your "trolling", as you call it. Keep in mind you said this after I mistakenly made an inoffensive comment about you on the server general chat. Please explain how did I hurt your feelings since you keep avoiding to answer it everytime ninja asked.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

Nazien

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2015, 07:58:54 PM »

This is not trolling and is highly intolerable, also shows you have no respect at all for whoever is suffering with it.

Your appeal will be under review and an answer will be given in the next 7 days.

ReRead if one of family member got killed from them.

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2015, 08:08:20 PM »

This is not trolling and is highly intolerable, also shows you have no respect at all for whoever is suffering with it.

Your appeal will be under review and an answer will be given in the next 7 days.

ReRead if one of family member got killed from them.

Then you should've been conscient enough to not say that "trolling" comment, specially in a worldwide community like ours. You already apologized for it but this kind of attitude is still considered intolerable under our server rules. I highly suggest you to go find a server that suits you better, you are wasting your time and our time here.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

Eagler1997

• Lord of the lions
  • Donator
  • Becoming a warrior is not a simple task.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2015, 09:04:09 PM »
Ninja you are 40 or something like that and i am 17 so i see stuff different to you, and actually i see you are really taking this serious and i am really not that stupid, if i want to get unbanned i can simply use Hypocrisy way, and i am sure it would work, but migues reply hurted my feelings and annoyed me personally

Just stop it, ISIS is not something to laugh with i am 17 and they have killed almost 40 people in my country just for "fun".

So don't hope you get unbanned after you said thse things, also your name had us doubting in the beginning because that is also offend-able for some people. but your name could mean something else in your language so we didn't do anything, but every time i read your name i am and probably others too are offended.

If you can't play nice on this server you get banned
If you can't play wise you get banned
if you make stupid remarks you get banned, if you just apologized there could be a chance but no you needed to say that we were all wrong.

Kind regards
eagler1997
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 11:01:15 PM by TheTimeKeeper »

Richgotya

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2015, 09:44:52 PM »
im sorry but you have incriminated your self in illegal action we are forced to hand over your ip and email information to interpol where they take this information to Egypts homeland security

FatherTimeKeeper

• Donator
  • Nos_Austrian_Empire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2015, 11:03:17 PM »
People have gone to real life jail over less over stupid post's on face book, Do you not watch the news? Joking or not these things are taken very seriously, But im sure your mom and dad will understand when your taken away because you just couldn't behave on the internet.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 10:53:47 AM by NeonLove »

roadkill919

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2015, 01:11:15 PM »
possibly not my place to post but i feel like it needs to be said

Ninja you are 40 or something like that and i am 17 so i see stuff different to you, and actually i see you are really taking this serious and i am really not that stupid, if i want to get unbanned i can simply use Hypocrisy way, and i am sure it would work, but migues reply hurted my feelings and annoyed me personally
I am sorry for this but i have apologized twice in appeal and i seriously mean it, Migas replied me in way that seriously annoyed me, Not because of being an admin will give you full right to Hurt others feelings. In same time, I swear i dont mean any thing rudley it's misunderstanding, and for forth time my complete apologize about what i got banned for.

have you not stopped to think about how YOU could have Hurt others feelings with your inappropriate comment?