Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Temporary world!  (Read 22368 times)

bricer123

• Donator
  • Banana Muffin Corn Dogs.
    • View Profile
Re: Temporary world!
« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2015, 12:56:37 PM »
Any estimation on when the main server is going to get back on?

Spooky, I've asked, and they don't even have an estimation.  :P
http://sentinelcraft.net/forum/index.php?topic=5822.0
"Yet there were no events surrounding this."
Salty af

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2015, 06:03:12 PM »
Any estimation on when the main server is going to get back on?

Yes. When everything is ready
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

roadkill919

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 13, 2015, 02:39:19 AM »
ok so this is clearly some big issue that's affected the regular world for it to be this demanding. So curious me wants to know what happened/ what went wrong ^^? is that public knowledge yet/has it been disclosed?

bricer123

• Donator
  • Banana Muffin Corn Dogs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 13, 2015, 02:49:56 AM »
The world will be back soon, Rich has been working hard on it and we have had select beta testers playing on it. Every day it gets closer to being ready.

Trust me, Its worth the wait :D

There are some "Beta Testers," as Father said.  We are currently changing hosts and there are very many bugs, I will say.  The only thing we can do, however, is wait.  Patiently.  Very, very, patiently...  And as Father said, it is very well worth the wait.
http://sentinelcraft.net/forum/index.php?topic=5822.0
"Yet there were no events surrounding this."
Salty af

Eagler1997

• Lord of the lions
  • Donator
  • Becoming a warrior is not a simple task.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2015, 06:34:37 AM »
There are indeed a few testers most of them are staff. Currently there are a few bugs and glitches. Because the world is currently in an experimental fase only a few testers are allowed.

I and other staff can assure all of you it is worth the wait. Always asking when server will be back up is not needed. Admins will inform when it's ready. You only make it harder for them. If you are impatient.

I know it has been a while, and many are eagerly waiting to come back. But again have patience.staff is working hard. So you guys would have the best gameplay.

Good things weren't build on 1 day

Eagler1997

FatherTimeKeeper

• Donator
  • Nos_Austrian_Empire
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 13, 2015, 08:02:25 AM »
Things are getting closer to being ready. The problem with bugs and glitch's is that when you implement a fix it can sometimes allow a new bug or glitch in something else,

Beta tester's may be on the world but its not so much fun testing... re testing.. and testing again has to be performed every time a change is made. No ones getting to have an advantage by having early access to the world.

No one wants to go on the server only to have it down again after 4 hours because someone found a way to create 10,000 diamonds and can get Opped at a whim. While that may be an exaggeration of the issues, No one wants to play on a broken server, and no one wants hourly restarts, and no one wants to have random issues like.. All there money is suddenly gone..

Little things pop up. and sometimes it can take awhile to figure out "Exactly" why its happening.

The server is still here, the map and its backup are still intact. No ones loosing anything. But we will all gain allot when its finished.

n3tn0

• Donator
  • Mayor of Dark Valley and Senator of Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 14, 2015, 10:07:32 PM »
Things are getting closer to being ready. The problem with bugs and glitch's is that when you implement a fix it can sometimes allow a new bug or glitch in something else,

Beta tester's may be on the world but its not so much fun testing... re testing.. and testing again has to be performed every time a change is made. No ones getting to have an advantage by having early access to the world.

No one wants to go on the server only to have it down again after 4 hours because someone found a way to create 10,000 diamonds and can get Opped at a whim. While that may be an exaggeration of the issues, No one wants to play on a broken server, and no one wants hourly restarts, and no one wants to have random issues like.. All there money is suddenly gone..

Little things pop up. and sometimes it can take awhile to figure out "Exactly" why its happening.

The server is still here, the map and its backup are still intact. No ones loosing anything. But we will all gain allot when its finished.

This needs to be reposted on the home page.  It is a good description of the current state and what is going on.