Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Ban Appeal Morpice_  (Read 2757 times)

Morpice

• View Profile
Ban Appeal Morpice_
« on: June 30, 2015, 04:25:14 PM »
- In-game name:
Morpice_
- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone):
June 30th 2015
- Which Staff member banned you? (Blank if you do not know)
Migas
- Why were you banned? (What Appears on your ban message)
Migas accused me on bigotry when i was muted.
- Were you previously jailed or muted? (If yes, say why)
  Yes i was muted for bigotry on June 28th for calling a player gay once
- Why should you be unbanned?
I fell like i shouldnt have been banned cause, to beging with, I only called someone gay once and got muted a day for that, which i admit was very wrong but im my defense i was doing it for fun, Migas said that I was being bigot while i was muted, which then i said i wasnt and i got banned for lying about bigotry. Also I tried to login again as another play TheKiller89 so i could try to talk to migas and got my IP banned.

Fedgar_Lurch

• Just Some Guy
  • Founder
  • Hey Guys!
    • View Profile
    • SentinelCraft
Re: Ban Appeal Morpice_
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2015, 05:19:53 PM »
Okay, lets go through this bit by bit.

First. You dont get on another account and then log in here while banned. Its ban evading, no matter the reason. We wont punish you for that. But further instances will be met with harsh punishments. You have been warned.

While you were muted for using gender discriminatory remarks you decided that it would be okay to use that exact same language that you were muted for. You used a sign to communicate therby subverting the ban. The language you used was exactly the same as the language that got you banned. If I recall correctly it was along the line of "JH is ***"
If you had actually learned your lesson when you were muted you would not have made an idiot of yourself by using a term such as that as "a joke"
Further compounding the issue is that you were not truthful about what you had done.

So now you are banned.
-- Fedgar

Morpice

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2015, 06:22:23 PM »
Well I am very sorry Fedgar I used the signs to comunicate but they are supposed to be personal and after i was muted I started behaving in public chat, plus I didnt even know u guys checked everything. If I get banned can u guys give all my stuff to Razer?

DocPepps

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2015, 07:36:56 PM »
Morpice, being a bigot is not funny. And using discriminating names whilst most likely not understanding the weight behind your words also classifies you as ignorant. I don't feel pity for you. Open your eyes.

Fedgar_Lurch

• Just Some Guy
  • Founder
  • Hey Guys!
    • View Profile
    • SentinelCraft
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2015, 09:15:31 PM »
Doc. You had no evidence to contribute to this appeal, please keep your opinions off the appeal. You can voice them to the person in private.

So your excuse is... "I didnt know I would get caught."
You do know that is one of the most pathetic excuses I have ever heard?

No. Razer does not get your stuff since you are banned.
-- Fedgar

Morpice

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2015, 01:44:27 AM »
Fedgar I wasnt excusing myself cause I wish not to take part of a server that violates ones personal stuff. Also since I am banned and wont be using my stuff, I thought it would be ok if someone would at least make use of my stuff and Razer seemed like the perfect guy to give my belongings to.

Fedgar_Lurch

• Just Some Guy
  • Founder
  • Hey Guys!
    • View Profile
    • SentinelCraft
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2015, 05:52:03 PM »
Excellent, so you are retracting your appeal?

Your personal stuff? You built it on a public server, where anyone could find it. I like how you wish to turn it into a personal rights case when the fact of the matter is you were simply trying to be sneaky and say things that you knew were not allowed on this server.

The fact that you got caught now causes you to want to cry foul and say your "personal stuff" was invaded, when everyone can see you are just making up excuses to cover for your intolerant behavior.

Part of the duties of being staff are to keep tabs on people and make sure people are not cheating/greifing and the like. We found that you had done this in the normal course of performing those duties. If you dont like that we try and keep our server fair, and free of bigots and cheaters, then you should find somewhere else.
-- Fedgar

Morpice

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2015, 09:22:35 PM »
K