Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: A topic for Geometry Dash players.  (Read 3632 times)

RNTenant

• View Profile
    • My Steam profile
A topic for Geometry Dash players.
« on: July 07, 2015, 09:48:10 AM »
   Greetings SentinelCraft administrators, moderators and (senior) members. This is SuperSonic14045 speaking. I've created this topic for discussion on the popular pay-to-play mobile/PC game, Geometry Dash.

For those who don't know what Geometry Dash is, it is a game available on Google Play, iOS appstore and Steam that consists of a square/cube going through various obstacles to complete levels, akin to The Impossible Game. The cube can change forms in the middle of the level to go through other kinds of obstacles, suited for each of the form's properties.
   Even though it is a pay-to-play game, it has gained great popularity due to its incredibly varied content, be it the game's original levels(along with millions of user-created levels online), its highly customizable forms or simply the sheer rage some gain while playing the game...
   While it is true that Geometry Dash is a pay-to-play game, Google Play and the iOS appstore have a large demo version of the game, Geometry Dash Lite. It currently includes 8 of the original 18 levels of the game and some(not all) form customization. One can always play this version and then buy the full game later.

For those who have the full game, you can use this topic to talk about your experience in the game and (maybe) talk about some levels you have created. For those who don't have the game, I'd advise you to at least try the Lite version: the rage is worth it ;D
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 02:50:32 PM by SuperSonic14045 »

Dankshadow1001

• Donator
  • R.I.P Lionmart
    • View Profile
Re: A topic for Geometry Dash players.
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2015, 11:28:27 AM »
Ive got the free version and i dont get pass the 1st level  :'(

NadaCookie

• Donator
  • ʕ-ᴥ-ʔ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2015, 11:49:28 AM »
I got it a long time ago and it's the lite version. I finished all of the levels, I got almost every secret coins but I just can't find the last level (Time Machine)'s first secret coin place. :(

Edit : I raged a lot though.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 11:51:18 AM by NadaCookie »

IGN: Nekoreos

RNTenant

• View Profile
    • My Steam profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2015, 03:42:54 PM »
   Hello NadaCookie
I got it a long time ago and it's the lite version. I finished all of the levels, I got almost every secret coins but I just can't find the last level (Time Machine)'s first secret coin place. :(

Time Machine's first secret coin is clearly visible. Perhaps you meant the third coin? Either way, it  is located at around 70%: after exiting mirror mode, there will be a series of jumps; part of it is in anti-gravity. Instead of jumping to the blue gravity ring, 'drop up' and you'll find the coin. Jump on 2 pink jump rings and then do NOT jump right after you go back down, or you will crash on a spike roof.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 07:56:20 PM by SuperSonic14045 »

NadaCookie

• Donator
  • ʕ-ᴥ-ʔ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2015, 10:20:56 AM »
   Hello NadaCookie

Time Machine's first secret coin is clearly visible. Perhaps you meant the third coin? Either way, it  is located at around 70%: after exiting mirror mode, there will be a series of jumps; part of it is in anti-gravity. Instead of jumping to the blue gravity ring, 'drop up' and you'll find the coin. Jump on 2 pink jump rings and then do NOT jump right after you go back down, or you will crash on a spike roof.
It's the first coin, I just can't reach it. >_>

IGN: Nekoreos

RNTenant

• View Profile
    • My Steam profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2015, 02:55:14 PM »
.  Oh, I see. Sorry for my misunderstanding.
   The first coin can be obtained by jumping between the spikes instead of dropping to the gap and jumping again. It may look and sound hard at first, but it is actually an easy jump if you never had problems in Can't Let Go.

P.S.: Today, I failed at 97% on Clubstep  >:(

RNTenant

• View Profile
    • My Steam profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2015, 10:44:15 AM »
   Today, I failed at 97% on Clubstep  >:(
   I decided to go one step further and focus more on completing Theory of Everything 2(for which I was training whilst trying to complete Clubstep) and I actually managed to complete it first! It took more than 4000 attempts but it was worth it nonetheless. :D

Here are my statistics on the level:
       Cube used: cube 19 (Reflex Champion)
       Ship used: ship 9 (Electroman Adventures!)
       Ball used: ball 4 (My Precious...)
       UFO used: UFO 4 (Thief! Thief! Thief!)
       Rainbow trail: Yes
       Primary color: red (Hold on)
       Secondary color: dark turquoise (Master Detective)
       Total attempts: 4180
       Total jumps: 53297
       Closest call: 92%