Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Skyblock iron bug  (Read 2646 times)

Epicnata

• Donator
  • Memento Mori
    • View Profile
Skyblock iron bug
« on: January 27, 2016, 12:25:00 PM »
now, I'm not sure if it worked or not but akaTaz_ went on about this bug he knew in skyblock to get iron, he was talking to das about it to and got him over to his island and akaTaz_ tried doing it but it seemed like it failed, i think das tried it once before i finally said it should be stopped (which i should have said in the beginning, sorry) and thats all i know really
An object cannot make you good or evil. The temptation of power, forbidden knowledge, eve the desire to do good can lead some down that path/. But only you can change yourself

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Skyblock iron bug
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2016, 04:00:21 PM »
This gives no information. If you are going to do a report on something you're not involved, it ends up a mess as you can see.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

JohnBarry99

• Donator
  • Just think of me as your guardian devil.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2016, 12:43:16 PM »
I actually am a witness of akaTaz_'s manipulation of the skyblock iron bug.

akaTaz_ taught das on how to do that bug in skyblock (I just didn't get the proper screenshots for it :() through global chat and gave specific instructions on how to do it. akaTaz_ then mentioned a server on where he got the bug.

Attached in this reply is the screenshot regarding the bug in another server. You may also check the chat log regarding that specific time and date.
not quite my tempo.

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2016, 03:29:26 PM »
Thanks, at least you gave me a date and text to check it around and find it easier. I'll go check it out.

EDIT: This is a false report. They never managed to get items.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 03:41:09 PM by Migas »
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.