Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Know Your Staff (KYS)! - Fjerreiro  (Read 10205 times)

DanteVentura

• Journalist / Hoster
  • Donator
  • Know Your Staff! & Roll Your Knowledge!
    • View Profile
Know Your Staff (KYS)! - Fjerreiro
« on: April 04, 2016, 03:29:04 AM »
Know Your Staff! - Fjerreiro

Welcome to the fifteenth edition of "Know your staff", a series of interviews in order to know better our beloved staff! This time our guest is Fjerreiro (a.k.a leopard), admin of SentinelCraft!

A brief description by a friend of him: He is such an amazing guy! You can always have fun with him. He is lazy but a hard worker too. (If he wants to)

Dani: Welcome Fj to KYS! The world want to know more about you and the whole staff, let's begin. First question. Why are you on Sentinel?

Fj: I used to play a lot of MineCraft with my brother and some of his friends, but always quit after playing for a while because the servers we played on were not managed well. Then after a while calvinpijn (Who is my friend in real life) bought MineCraft for the XBOX, and liked it very much. I convinced him to buy it for the PC too, and started looking for a peaceful server where we could play without getting disturbed too much. Of all the servers I visited, Sentinel was the best one so we decided to play there permanently :)

Dani: Sentinel is the best for sure! Now, what is Sentinel for you?

Fj: I play on Sentinel to relax and to socialize with the people of this amazing community!

Dani: Why do yo think they're amazing?

Fj: Most of the players on the server are very friendly and fun to talk to. I've also seen a lot players going out of their way to help others. This makes it very enjoyable to play here on Sentinel, and I'm glad that I can consider some of the players on this server my friends :)

Dani: Who do you think knows you better from the server?

Fj: Calvinpijn, lol. Since I've known him for about 17 years now. Apart from him I'd say it would be BlacksVelvet, Migas or Pauizz that knows me best ;3

Dani: Who would you love to meet irl?

Fj: Hmppf, knowing smelly calvin in real life is not enough? D: Nah, just kidding. I'd actually love to meet everybody from the staff, BlacksVelvet, AbdullahTrees and DocPepps :)

Dani: Tell us your experience as owner of one of the greatest towns in the server.

Fj: Well, Lux Aeterna wouldn't be the way it is now without the awesome teamwork that was required to build everything. Especially BlacksVelvet does a lot to make sure the town is managed properly, and Calvin contributed a lot too before he made his own town. It's very funny to compare the old Lux Aeterna with the new one, and always reminds me of the hours of flattening Blacks and I did... Of course that was all worth it, since Lux Aeterna is now one of the largest towns, and a lot of people use the facilities we offer in the town.

Dani: Why did you decide to be part of the staff?

Fj: I like to help people and to fix problems. I decided to apply for moderator at the time so I would be able to help more people, and to fix issues for other players.

Dani: But now you're an admin, tell us, is it easy to be one?

Fj: Well, it has ups and downs. Sometimes there are no issues at all, and sometimes 10 things are happening at the same time. Even though this can be stressful sometimes, it's also what makes being an admin interesting. One day is never the same when you're staff, lol.

Dani: True. Now tell us more about you, do you have any hobby?

Fj: I really enjoy snowboarding and skiing in the winter! I'm also into (nature/animal) photography :) I always take my camera with me when I'm about to go to a cool place, so I can take pics of everything.

Dani: Why don't you invite us to ski? D:

Fj: All of you can come ski with me D: But I don't have the moneys to pay for you all. BrendaXNL was actually close to me a couple of weeks ago when I was skiing. But she didn't want to do a race with me :(

Dani: Do you study? Work?

Fj: I'm in my final year of college. It's super busy now because I have to finish some big assignments. I don't have work at the moment, but I used to work part-time as a skiing instructor and a photographer in a zoo actually, it were really cool jobs :)

Dani: Oh, do you like animals? :D

Fj: Yes I do! I actually have two cats here at home :)

Dani: Oh, that's nice! By the way, your skin is a leopard, could you explain more about that?

Fj: Snow leopards are my favorite animals. Their fur is so beautiful and fluffy and they have something in common with me; We both like snow :D

Dani: Where would you like to travel? And why?

Fj: Hmm, that's such a hard question since there are a lot of places I'd love to visit. I would probably visit the UK or the US first if I had the chance.

Dani: Any last message for our readers?

Fj: Leopards > Ducks

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to leave a comment, advices, appreciations, etc. See you soon on the next KYS!

Do you want to know a bit more about the staff? Check the link: http://sentinelcraft.net/forum/index.php?board=136.0 !!!
Member of The Hosters

Do you want to know a bit more about the staff? Check the link: KYS! !!!

Peckun

• Donator
  • Dont be afraid of failing, Be afraid on giving up.
    • View Profile
Re: Know Your Staff (KYS)! - Fjerreiro
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2016, 03:30:48 AM »
FIRST!!  good interview dani! :D
Replace these clouds above with a shining sky.

TheRobloxxMC

• My name is Rob aka Guardkip or Robby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2016, 03:44:03 AM »
interesting interview

Jzargo

• #smokesk00maeveryday
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2016, 04:37:31 AM »
Dat fabulous picture XD
 Awesome review! 11/10
Bind us all together,
ablaze with hope and free;
 No storm or heavy weather,
will rock the boat, you'll see;
 The time has come to close your eyes,
and still the wind and rain..

HvPanda

• HvJoeri
  • Donator
  • Start the day with a smile.
    • View Profile
    • Discord
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2016, 07:27:28 AM »
XD
Market
<a href="https://discord.gg/SpFtGavvQr">
Shops & Mobs

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2016, 07:51:33 AM »
I waited almost a month to see Fjerreiro's interview!?

Awesome :P
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

Eli

• Donator
  • #DuckGang
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2016, 08:37:58 AM »
Great interview Dani ;D
That picture is so badass XD

./t spawn Tranquila

The town of serenes scenes and daaaaank memes

RNTenant

• View Profile
    • My Steam profile
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2016, 12:55:22 PM »
   Yet another amazing interview Dante. Like all others, this has cleared up a lot about one of our staff members. In particular, I always wanted to know the reason behind Fjerreiro's like for snow leopards. Surprising to see how Pauizz still hasn't said anything about the last sentence...

P.S.: Richgotya should be put in the image instead of Fjerreiro for future use. You know why. :P

BrendaxNL

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2016, 02:34:57 PM »

Dani: Why don't you invite us to ski? D:

Fj: All of you can come ski with me D: But I don't have the moneys to pay for you all. BrendaXNL was actually close to me a couple of weeks ago when I was skiing. But she didn't want to do a race with me :(

I'm sorry okay! D:
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 02:50:24 PM by BrendaxNL »
Smile more, it suits you (:

Frostemort

• Donator
  • "Something Cool."
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2016, 03:02:08 PM »
Daaaamn Dani. Back at it again with the dank interviews. Great Job!
Yes. I was born on April Fools.

calvinpijn

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2016, 10:09:49 AM »
As a journalism student, I have to admit that this is such a great interview :) Soon I will start with the preparing of the Sentinel Magazine, so we'll keep in touch Dani :P

TheRobloxxMC

• My name is Rob aka Guardkip or Robby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2016, 11:12:50 AM »
that great i like to see that

The Carrot

• Queen of the Ducks
  • Owner
  • While there is life there is hope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2016, 11:44:36 AM »
Fjerreiro stop talking nonsense or I'll send you back to the nuthouse! Ducks>>> Leopards

RNTenant

• View Profile
    • My Steam profile
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2016, 01:21:16 PM »
   Surprising to see how Pauizz still hasn't said anything about the last sentence...
Fjerreiro stop talking nonsense or I'll send you back to the nuthouse! Ducks>>> Leopards

There we go!  ;D

AbdullahTrees

• Donator
  • I was planted in 1321.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2016, 05:44:32 PM »
Awesome interview, and Lux is definitely the best town ever! .legit

PS: Leopards > Ducks