Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Introducing Myself  (Read 8713 times)

foxpatronus

• Donator
  • Live and let live.
    • View Profile
Introducing Myself
« on: June 25, 2016, 04:35:56 AM »
Hey! I'm pretty new to this server (I've been here for about two weeks) and I'm really enjoying it, so I figured I would introduce myself a little bit and get to know a few of the players in return! In-game, my name is foxpatronus, but my name irl is Courtney. I live in California, USA and I've been told I'm "too old to be playing Minecraft" (I'm in my 20s). Anyone that knows me knows that I'm obsessed with two things - Harry Potter and foxes - which kind of explains my ign :P I also love Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, sketching and traveling as much as I can. Unfortunately, I can't travel as much as I want because I simply don't have the time right now.

I have a job on the weekends and go to school during the weekdays, so when I have down time, my favorite things to do to relax are reading, taking my two dogs to dog park, playing MC or The Sims, or talking to my friends in a Skype call. Even though my two younger siblings introduced me to Minecraft about two and a half years ago, I'm horrible at PVP and I'm pretty nooby when it comes to really basic MC stuff.

If you see me on the server, feel free to call me foxpatronus, fox, Courtney or Court. In general, I'm friendly and welcoming. If I'm able to help you, I will. I think the greatest thing about multiplayer is the human interaction and being able to talk to people you probably never would have met, so I love incorporating myself into and watching chat. I also secretly love watching drama unfold, but I'll never start drama. However, if I see someone on the server being disrespectful or repeatedly doing something wrong, I'll call them out on it.

If any of y'all have any other questions, go ahead and ask :D I'm an open book lol

Here's a picture of me and my boys, Chance and Sawyer!
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 03:09:43 PM by Migas »

NeonLove

• Donator
  • Post Haec Verba, "After these words"
    • View Profile
Re: Introducing Myself
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2016, 06:00:57 AM »
Welcome to the forums for a start, I love The Walking Dead as well! I still wonder who Negan kills. I'll see you and Maddy on the server soon.

foxpatronus

• Donator
  • Live and let live.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2016, 06:08:03 AM »
I still have serious anxiety every time I think about who's been killed by Negan lol! See you soon, Neon!

Canine

• Donator
  • Use what you got to get what you want.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2016, 06:26:46 AM »
Welcome! I think you will enjoy all the time you spend here.
P.S, I haven't gotten to season 6 of TWD I have anxiety thinking of what's gonna be happening :/
Se potete leggere questo, buon per te! Se non ? possibile, allora perch? stai mentendo?

RNTenant

• View Profile
    • My Steam profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2016, 07:28:37 AM »
   Welcome to Sentinelcraft Courtney. It is good to hear you like it here. May you greatly enjoy your stay throughout the days to come!

Aureus Lunae

• Donator
  • An arrow of the Moonbow
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2016, 11:37:35 AM »
Welcome to Sentinelcraft. I am glad you like it here. And don't worry, you are not too old to play MC. And don't forget to check the forums frequently, or you will miss out on some funny pictures, events and other things.

Also, what kind of books do you like to read?
Part of The Hosters

There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentleman.

Demons run when a good man goes to war.

So don't mess with me!

Devereux

• Not Shadow
  • Livin' like Larry!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2016, 12:58:36 PM »
Welcome to the server! I hope you enjoy your time here and I hope to see you soon in the server.

calvinpijn

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2016, 01:46:45 PM »
I'm turning 23 this year, so welcome to the 'old' club lol.
I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here with our lovely community.
Would be great to meet you in-game soon :D

foxpatronus

• Donator
  • Live and let live.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2016, 02:25:09 PM »
Thanks everyone!

Aureus, I'll read just about anything that's recommended to me, but I tend to gravitate towards sci-fi related novels, biographies and stories set in the World War 2 era. My favorites are the Harry Potter series (obviously), The Book Thief, Zlata and The Girl on the Train. Really, I'm a sucker for character development and solving a good mystery lol

krxsk

• Somewhat Photographer
  • Donator
  • Formerly CatchingCrowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2016, 03:09:16 PM »
Welcome to the server! I love TWD and GoT too! The latest episode was amazing and I was very satisfied with it. Sadly, the last episode for this season comes out this Sunday. D:

And you're dogs are adorable. I have two also.

Ruto

• Donator
  • A little slow
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2016, 03:56:54 PM »
Being in your 20s isn't too old at all! Don't worry about it ;P

We've already met in-game but welcome to SC!
IGN: MiryanaRuto
Eli made my avatar!

Aureus Lunae

• Donator
  • An arrow of the Moonbow
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2016, 05:10:03 PM »
I suggest reading the entire Velgarth series, also known as Valdemar, or the Heralds of Valdemar. The Collegium Chronicles is a great one, and The Last Herald Mage trilogy is the best I have read. It is a fantasy genre.
Part of The Hosters

There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentleman.

Demons run when a good man goes to war.

So don't mess with me!

foxpatronus

• Donator
  • Live and let live.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2016, 11:01:49 PM »
CatchingCrowns - Yeah, last episode was, I think, what all of us fans have been waiting for since Season 1 lol I'm sad to see this season end already :(

Aureus - Awesome, I'll definitely take a look into those next! :D

Eagler1997

• Lord of the lions
  • Donator
  • Becoming a warrior is not a simple task.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2016, 04:07:00 AM »
Welcome to the game/server

Fjerreiro

• Emperor of Incendium
  • Donator
  • ~Lex Talionis~
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2016, 12:53:59 PM »
Welcome on the server! Glad you're liking it so far.
There are several people in their 20's (Or even older..) on the server so don't feel old just yet :P