Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Poll

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Another gameplay mode suggestion!  (Read 17631 times)

xXCRYMINALXx

• Donator
    • View Profile
Re: Another gameplay mode suggestion!
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2014, 07:59:01 PM »
Fedgar, I understand your concerns, but the key to a successful factionbase is walls of obsidian, lava moats, and water on the outsides of the obsidian wall. Those elements make the wall nearly impossible to break. and perhaps we can make a message that pops up in world changes stating "This world does NOT permit grief." and "This world is the Raidlands, there is HEAVY PvP and grief."

Just some idea's to that.

Meteora

• Unbent, Unbowed, Unbroken
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2014, 09:26:59 PM »
MWAHAHAHAAAAAAA I really want this! I really hope debu will show up there from time to time..  ;D
Hear my howl, feel my steel,
My objection is clear, My objective - near,
To take your crown, to burn your place,
There's no room for you in my palace

Richgotya

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2014, 09:59:04 PM »
the piston trick isnt a glitch... a piston can normally push upto 12 blocks... meaning a 12 block radius to raiders. You should just keep the two servers separate... separate servers; separate admins... I belive all that work would be 'too' much for our admins... I'm talking, keeping rich in mind ;D

debu dosnt realize the glitch and it was fixed for most part and has nothing to do with pushing more then 1 block >_> there is still ways to do it tho

im still against it for my previous reasons and concerns this is too far away from are element and would be too confusing hell the kids cant even read the rules now and you expect people to tell the difference in worlds and then listen to all the kids whine ect when they are killed or griefed >_> nope nope nope rich will do no part in setting it up just... nope so that being said eather u get fed or migas aboard or this is just something that is not going to happen

Varun aka eoyvideoteam

• SentinelCraft FTW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2014, 12:31:11 AM »
the piston trick isnt a glitch... a piston can normally push upto 12 blocks... meaning a 12 block radius to raiders. You should just keep the two servers separate... separate servers; separate admins... I belive all that work would be 'too' much for our admins... I'm talking, keeping rich in mind ;D

debu dosnt realize the glitch and it was fixed for most part and has nothing to do with pushing more then 1 block >_> there is still ways to do it tho

im still against it for my previous reasons and concerns this is too far away from are element and would be too confusing hell the kids cant even read the rules now and you expect people to tell the difference in worlds and then listen to all the kids whine ect when they are killed or griefed >_> nope nope nope rich will do no part in setting it up just... nope so that being said eather u get fed or migas aboard or this is just something that is not going to happen
So much for democracy around here ;D
I am an Indian. No, not native american, Indian. So get it straight.
                                                    --Varun

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2014, 12:57:28 AM »
I think the server would lose stability with this and I agree with Rich. We have always denied griefing and introducing a griefing world would be very confusing and lot of players would start making excuses on their jails saying they thought it was the other.

Thanks for suggesting the idea but in my opinion it is not good for our server.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

Shiiftyy

• Reach for new heights, gain a new perspective.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2014, 03:01:15 AM »
I completely agree with Migas and Rich. But I also think that it would be a good way for players to release some "steam" if you will.

Debu

• Laziness is a gift, a boon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2014, 04:24:45 AM »
I completely agree with Migas and Rich. But I also think that it would be a good way for players to release some "steam" if you will.

1. Make a singleplayer world,
2. /gamemode 1
3. grab tnt place it everywhere
4. light the fuse and all ur 'steam' is gone.

^^^
I really do that when I'm angry 0.o?
--Debu
The statement below is true.
The statement above is false.

SpaceLemons

• Donator
  • Sarma, sarma and only sarma.
    • View Profile
    • SentinelCraft
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2014, 11:46:46 AM »
I like that idea just dont think its gonna work for THIS TYPE of server either staff.
Custodis

SlackGuitar

• I am watching you 0.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2014, 01:09:52 PM »
I would love this game play but the problems it would cause would be a lot =/

--Slack xD

Mcbeen

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2014, 01:13:14 PM »
the old server i was on had multi world and it made it lag like crazy so we got rid of it also doing server resets can take much longer 

Fedgar_Lurch

• Just Some Guy
  • Founder
  • Hey Guys!
    • View Profile
    • SentinelCraft
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2014, 03:29:21 PM »
It is a democracy, among the triumvirate. We try and hear what everyone wants and do what we can to accommodate. But without an overwhelming positive response I see no reason to move forward with this.

Honestly we talked this over in the very early days of SC and we decided for the same reason that this was not really for us. Many of the players who come here, do so to get away from the ...assholishness that comes to most faction servers. Not saying that would happen here. But its not something I think we should risk.

Please keep the ideas like this flowing. You never know, even if we don't accept an idea at face, it might inspire us in some other way.
-- Fedgar

Varun aka eoyvideoteam

• SentinelCraft FTW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2014, 03:51:56 PM »
Another idea I had along with this is that, we could make this area for only sm+ and donators. That way we will be able to satisfy the want for such a world, while also keeping it under control and not having the issues of spammy kids. Thoughts?
                                                    --Varun

Debu

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2014, 04:06:15 PM »
Another idea I had along with this is that, we could make this area for only sm+ and donators. That way we will be able to satisfy the want for such a world, while also keeping it under control and not having the issues of spammy kids. Thoughts?

how many people are senior members and want to get raided or raid? How many people who don't even stay on the server caz its not a faction server, even DONATE to get a donation rank? Just wont work out...
--Debu

Varun aka eoyvideoteam

• SentinelCraft FTW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2014, 07:23:11 PM »

how many people are senior members and want to get raided or raid? How many people who don't even stay on the server caz its not a faction server, even DONATE to get a donation rank? Just wont work out...
Umm... We have quite a few members who are donators and senior members who have expressed their thoughts on this idea, and besides, it is definitely worth a try as shutting it down won't prove any of your points that you have mentioned.
                                                    --Varun

Debu

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2014, 02:33:45 PM »

Umm... We have quite a few members who are donators and senior members who have expressed their thoughts on this idea, and besides, it is definitely worth a try as shutting it down won't prove any of your points that you have mentioned.

I just can't picture people, who stayed calm and followed rules to become raiders 0.o
--Debu