Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: supersodi's Senior Member Application  (Read 3518 times)

supersodi

• Donator
    • View Profile
supersodi's Senior Member Application
« on: March 10, 2014, 11:11:03 PM »
Supersodi?s Senior Member Application

- What is your in-game name?
supersodi

- Are you active for at least 1 month?
Yes I have. :D

- Have you been helpful for other people on the server? If yes, who and how?
I gave kooljulian23 3 diamonds and a half stack of iron and 2 stacks of old oak wood on his first day to give him a good start here. I gave shadowgum a diamond pickaxe to keep. I?ve purchased from multiple peoples shops just so they could get a profit.

- Have you been jailed/muted/rules restricted before? If yes, what punishment and motive?
Once when Fedgar sent us all to jail because of lag but I don?t think that counts.

- Do you vote regularly?
I do vote often because this server is great. Not only do I vote but I also recommend this server to fellow minecrafters of which my good friend shadowgum has recently joined and is helping me with the start of my town because of my recommendation.

- Are you going to be active and keep in touch on the forums?
Yes because I would like to get to know people and spread this server.

- Additional Information:
I hate making people feel bad, I love helping people, and I like to make people enjoy playing Minecraft on Sentinelcraft! :D I have never grieved and I am a good builder. I have a sense of humor but when people want actual help I don?t answer sarcastically like many others. I?ve already built a house and have enchanted diamond everything so I have no reason not to help someone. I have a YouTube channel that I can use to advertise the server.

Please strongly consider adding me as sm and if you choose to deny this application please tell me why. Thank you!! :D

Supersodi
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: supersodi's Senior Member Application
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2014, 12:25:04 AM »
You are not 1 month (30 days) active so your application is automatically denied.

Impatience has ruined your application.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

supersodi

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2014, 03:18:27 AM »
Migas, I started on the server on Feb. 10. This post was posted on March tenth I dont understand.

Varun aka eoyvideoteam

• SentinelCraft FTW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2014, 03:22:17 AM »
Migas, I started on the server on Feb. 10. This post was posted on March tenth I dont understand.
There is a difference between joined the server on Feb 10th and applying on March 10th and joined the server on Feb. 10th and was active till March 10th. That is the key word here, as you cannot join, be active for a couple of days, and then apply for sm. Also, I see no reason for you to apply to be an sm now as you are a donator and have almost all the perks of a sm except for the rank itself.
I am an Indian. No, not native american, Indian. So get it straight.
                                                    --Varun

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2014, 12:26:39 PM »
Exactly, donators do not need to apply as senior member since they have all sm perks.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

Fedgar_Lurch

• Just Some Guy
  • Founder
  • Hey Guys!
    • View Profile
    • SentinelCraft
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2014, 01:07:46 PM »
Donator and senior member are equal in rank.
-- Fedgar

Richgotya

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2014, 01:34:05 PM »

1 feb only has 28 days as you might know so feb 10- 28 = 18 + 10(for march) = 28

this is why he said u were not 30 days old also all dons are auto sm the day they donate all same perks every thing *nods*