Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Custom Elytra's  (Read 4342 times)

serpyn

• Donator
    • View Profile
Custom Elytra's
« on: November 23, 2017, 06:26:06 AM »
So i wanted to suggest a plugin/mod for a way to have custom elytra's. I'm not sure if this can be installed on a server, but there may be better plugins that i don't know of,
this is the one i found http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding-java-edition/minecraft-mods/wip-mods/2629881-minecraft-elytra-mod-custom-elytra-textures

it may be to hard to do it for everyone but this would make a cool donation perk.

quazymoodo

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • my twitter (yikes)
Re: Custom Elytra's
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2017, 06:26:54 AM »
I second this notion!
The past is history, the future is a mystery, but now is a gift. That's why they call it the present. 🎁

Eli

• Donator
  • #DuckGang
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2017, 12:12:16 PM »
>:o can we please have this

./t spawn Tranquila

The town of serenes scenes and daaaaank memes

Quievi

• Donator
  • Calm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2017, 03:46:27 PM »
This would be sick to have!!
The past, the present, and the future walk into a bar?

It was tense.

Fjerreiro

• Emperor of Incendium
  • Donator
  • ~Lex Talionis~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2017, 10:26:30 PM »
This is a mod, not a plugin. There is no way you can install this on the server.

That being said, this works just like the Optifine Cape, and is purely a visual upgrade to your elytra.
So you can use this mod. Other people with the mod would be able to see your custom elytra.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 11:06:44 PM by Fjerreiro »

serpyn

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2017, 11:42:25 PM »
This is a mod, not a plugin. There is no way you can install this on the server.

That being said, this works just like the Optifine Cape, and is purely a visual upgrade to your elytra.
So you can use this mod. Other people with the mod would be able to see your custom elytra.

yah ill try and find a server plugin but it sure would be cool :D

Fjerreiro

• Emperor of Incendium
  • Donator
  • ~Lex Talionis~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2017, 01:08:47 PM »

It's not possible to have visual stuff like this in a plugin. The only thing that could work if you would install a mod like this on a FORGE-server.
Since we don't run on FORGE it's impossible to find a mod that will work for the entire server population.

serpyn

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2017, 06:35:55 AM »

It's not possible to have visual stuff like this in a plugin. The only thing that could work if you would install a mod like this on a FORGE-server.
Since we don't run on FORGE it's impossible to find a mod that will work for the entire server population.

aww thats to bad