Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Ban appeal  (Read 5507 times)

goosebumps

• Donator
  • *the awkward one*
    • View Profile
Re: Ban appeal
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2018, 08:28:48 AM »
I'll bet you have banned more innocence than you think. I speak on behalf of all those banned for a mistake and had not been given a chance to really prove themselves. people often escape to sentinel to visit friends, to build their home and take their mind off real life problems. The ban takes all that away and can sometimes be harder than it may seem (personally). To you it might just be a case of 'finding a new server' it wont seem that big of a deal, as you are not in the same position as us. for many, Sentinel may hold unforgettable memories, until they are taken away with a simple ban. I know you probably wont take this into mind and will probably brush it off quite quickly, but i am writing this from a personal perspective not as a player and i'm hoping that is how you will read it. No longer am i fighting for a place back in Sentinel but i am saying please do consider this as a person and not an admin or owner or any other role played in sentinel.  -I used to play this server with my almost stepdad and he was a great person he helped me and my mom throughout a very tough time, for my mom was unwell, my dad had and his wife had started a new, and i was only nine, there was a lot more but im not going to put it in because it is too much. point being, i always used to escape to sentinel, it was amazing. Thank you to all for the time i had within sentinel thank you for the friends for the help for the support for the fun for the play thank you for helping me get to where i am today. Please read this as a person and realize its more than just a simple ban, but a change for many.

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2018, 10:21:21 AM »
Just to clarify that you keep saying you are innocent when logs clearly say you have griefed/raided and even the other player told us you were involved. Also, your argument about it was a contradiction and your long text doesnt mention any explanation about it when we asked you about it. So the beginning of the message you wrote does not apply to you and there is no exceptions, everyone is treated according to their actions and/or behaviour.

And also, we don't punish people without having proof to rely on, a simple grief doesnt get people banned, but people's behaviour and reaction sometimes do.

This means that you either accept the fact that you broke the rules or not. This will decide your future on the server, when you appeal in a month.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 10:29:43 AM by Migas »
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

goosebumps

• Donator
  • *the awkward one*
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2018, 07:03:44 AM »
doesn't seem like you read what i had to say properly, i'm no longer asking for a place within sentinel, i understand that has been and gone, what i am saying is that you as right as u think u are, your're wrong i didn't grief, i have never multi accounted, and have never compromised my account. I have read other ban appeals and you have unbanned people because you made a mistake therefore its not impossible for a fault to run within the game logs. no matter how right you think you are, you are wrong

Migas

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2018, 10:34:59 AM »
doesn't seem like you read what i had to say properly, i'm no longer asking for a place within sentinel, i understand that has been and gone, what i am saying is that you as right as u think u are, your're wrong i didn't grief, i have never multi accounted, and have never compromised my account. I have read other ban appeals and you have unbanned people because you made a mistake therefore its not impossible for a fault to run within the game logs. no matter how right you think you are, you are wrong

I read but staff doesnt fall for pity comments on ban appeals so thats something you can stop doing, I skipped all of that and jumped on what reallly matters here. People are judged by how they act ingame. And every ban appeal is different, meaning you shouldnt judge yours based on previous ones, which you don't even know the background of those appeals.

On that regard, your ACCOUNT griefed, which is your responsibility, there is proof with logs (that never failed in 5 years) and a witness who told us the account was involved. And the grief was not small, to add to that.

When you got jailed, your excuse was that someone joined your account. So there is at least one contradiction on your argument which you continue to fail to explain and ignore, making it seems like a lie. That makes you look like a stubborn person and as I said, the grief didnt lead to the ban, but the behaviour was a major factor on your appeal.

If you don't clarify the contradiction said above, your replies will be ignored.

goosebumps

• Donator
  • *the awkward one*
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2018, 07:45:05 AM »
yeah see i never said anything about compromising my account or even used it as an "excuse". How could i if the only thing i said about compromising was "what is that". also how would u no if your logs failed bc thats ur only proof. do the say "malfunction" and a "big grief" i took 8 pickles which were put in the chest when the stuff as getting stolen so honestly i don't even know why the logs are telling you i stole when i left with exactly what i came with. i wouldn't ever put my sentinel life on the line by doing something stupid but apparently "i did"

goosebumps

• Donator
  • *the awkward one*
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2018, 07:53:39 AM »
if only
« Last Edit: December 23, 2018, 07:56:51 AM by goosebumps »

Migas

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2018, 10:57:09 AM »
If you don't clarify the contradiction said above, your replies will be ignored.

goosebumps

• Donator
  • *the awkward one*
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2018, 07:03:05 AM »
i don't even no wot that is