Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: SentinelCraft 1.13 Test Server - Request Username Whitelist / List Bugs  (Read 4555 times)

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
After our poll decided that we should make our 1.13 test server public, if you are interested in joining it, please do the following format and reply below:

• Your in-game name:
  • Why do you want to join the test server:
  • Do you understand that - Everything on this server will not be saved | There might be constant restarts for plugin testing | You must follow higher staff orders | You should prioritize playing on the main server:

The server will only have 5 slots so people don't prioritize playing on the test server all the time. The server is for testing purposes and the content will not be saved. If you are asked to help on testing plugins, you must help. You might get kicked to allow higher staff rank to login.

Keep in mind that you might not be accepted even if you follow the format correctly. The IP will be given to you on private message when everything is ready to go.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 02:58:46 PM by Migas »
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

HvPanda

• HvJoeri
  • Donator
  • Start the day with a smile.
    • View Profile
    • Discord
Re: SentinelCraft 1.13 Test Server - Request Username Whitelist
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2018, 06:25:17 AM »
Your in-game name:
HvPanda

Why do you want to join the test server:
I wanna test, search some bugs and help the server. I've done this with the previous update and I think  I can be a big help. I had fun doing that.

Do you understand that - Everything on this server will not be saved | There might be constant restarts for plugin testing | You must follow higher staff orders | You should prioritize playing on the main server:
Yes master, I'll follow your commands.
Market
<a href="https://discord.gg/SpFtGavvQr">
Shops & Mobs

Quievi

• Donator
  • Calm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2018, 02:15:42 PM »
Your in-game name:
6eMini

I would like to be as helpful as I can,I understand that I might not be accepted in the whitelist server but I want to apply so what happens happens.

Do you understand that - Everything on this server will not be saved | There might be constant restarts for plugin testing | You must follow higher staff orders | You should prioritize playing on the main server:
I understand that and I will follow what my superiors say.
The past, the present, and the future walk into a bar?

It was tense.

Eagler1997

• Lord of the lions
  • Donator
  • Becoming a warrior is not a simple task.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2018, 02:44:40 PM »
Your in-game name:
Eagler1997

Bugs be aware Eagler is here, No for real I want to help find and track down bugs, I have some experience in that field. I love testing stuff.

Yep I understand

Domi

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2018, 11:50:50 PM »
Your in-game name:
Domi

I wanna help out however I can since it's a tedious job finding all the bugs and testing everything. I'm ready for the grind to make the transition to 1.13. as smooth as possible!

Yessir!

AceAlmighty16

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2018, 11:59:20 PM »
Your in-game name:
AceAlmighty16
I would like to assist the staff in finding out all the bugs and tweaks we can find with 1.13. I would like to help make testing go as fast as possible.
Yes I do
Hi, Im Aceyface. Dont mess with my Bug!

SpaceLemons

• Donator
  • Sarma, sarma and only sarma.
    • View Profile
    • SentinelCraft
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2018, 02:47:23 AM »
Your in-game name:
SpaceLemons
Wanna mess around in 1.13 and help search nice plugins.
Yes
Custodis

xXMRDFLXx

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2018, 09:33:16 PM »
Your in-game name:
    xXMRDFLXx.
    It would be fun when we in a server for testing it and for making sure that the real server when update will
    be good and no thing break.
Yes i understand.

7thMuse

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2018, 07:20:41 PM »
Your in-game name:
   7thMuse

Simple, i want to make sure everything works. I have a ton invested on the main server and want the update to happen just as fast as possible but with the proper precautions taken.

Absolutely

HvPanda

• HvJoeri
  • Donator
  • Start the day with a smile.
    • View Profile
    • Discord
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2018, 12:52:12 PM »
I understand some features ain't added yet. But I'm still gonna mention them.

Bugs:
- All deaths/achiefments are mentioned in the chat.
- I'm noticing a lag when opening treasure chests.
- Be able to open doors in claimed area.
- Signs ain't working [trade] [disposal]
- When /afk, no kick after 10m.
- Different inventory at /spawn

Missing command/ No access:
- /money
- /bal
- /Skin
- /cards getdeck 1-9
- /anvil /furnace etc

Feel free to modify this message.
Market
<a href="https://discord.gg/SpFtGavvQr">
Shops & Mobs

Creepy_Crawlers

• Donator
    • View Profile
Re: SentinelCraft 1.13 Test Server - Request Username Whitelist / List Bugs
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2018, 05:55:41 AM »
These might not be implemented onto the test server but if it's different from the main server, imma put it down.
When spawning into the world, we don't spawn into a save zone, such as spawn.

AbdullahTrees

• Donator
  • I was planted in 1321.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2018, 03:10:06 PM »
Your in-game name: AbdullahTrees
Why do you want to join the test server: To verify whether the single player lag that is present on certain AMD Graphics Cards (Radeon Settings v18.5.xx) also carries onto the server. Also, I want to contribute to the update.

Do you understand that - Everything on this server will not be saved | There might be constant restarts for plugin testing | You must follow higher staff orders | You should prioritize playing on the main server: Yesssssss, lemme in pls!

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2018, 04:56:45 PM »
Your in-game name: AbdullahTrees
Why do you want to join the test server: To verify whether the single player lag that is present on certain AMD Graphics Cards (Radeon Settings v18.5.xx) also carries onto the server. Also, I want to contribute to the update.

Do you understand that - Everything on this server will not be saved | There might be constant restarts for plugin testing | You must follow higher staff orders | You should prioritize playing on the main server: Yesssssss, lemme in pls!

The major testing contributions have been given and it's on an end phase. So no more whitelist applications won't be accepted.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.