Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Another grief of my base  (Read 1522 times)

Bobomeister

• View Profile
Another grief of my base
« on: January 15, 2019, 01:46:37 AM »
Every time I come back to the server my base is completely griefed and I'm not able to build anything because it would take too much time to fix it and I just leave the server... Missing 2 beacons, blocks, bookshelves, etc. Here are the screenshots:

EpicEliza

• Donator
  • A million different dreams are keeping me awake
    • View Profile
Re: Another grief of my base
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2019, 02:54:23 AM »
I have handled one grief and punished him for griefing a portion of your base. Maybe if you provide a staff member or here with screenshots of the /lb tb logs, we would be able to know more?
ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY BARRETT WILBERT WEED

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Another grief of my base
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2019, 10:25:42 AM »
You should change this topic title to "Another time I didn't claim my base".

I already rolled back your base twice, told you to claim the most important stuff and yet you still havent done it. Actually, the last time I talked to you about it, you indirectly said it wasnt your problem.

We always punish griefers but players are responsible for the safety of their bases. We have the plugin for a reason and it is there to use as a protection. However, you chose to only do a small square of your area, some of which is sand/water, instead of claiming your important things.

If you are going to expect us to fix your stuff all the time you comeback, you will be disappointed. This is not a kindergarten and we arent here to babysit you. We already warned you before but at that time you were more worried dramatizing how unfair your SM denial was. Telling Toxic "whatever bye" after he dealt with your report yesterday, with all this background under your name, shows arrogancy and inability of understanding everything we have told you before. If you can't handle our setup, you might as well leave the server and find one that suits you better.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.