Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Creepy_Crawlers Moderator Application  (Read 15003 times)

Creepy_Crawlers

• Donator
    • View Profile
Creepy_Crawlers Moderator Application
« on: April 04, 2014, 01:26:40 AM »
- What is your in-game name? Creepy_Crawlers

- Current Rank? Donator

- Where are you from? Kansas US

- What is your age? 14

- How often do you vote? Yes. I try to.

- When did you join the server? Uhhh like February 11 I believe.

- What time of the day are you on? (include timezone) CST

- Are you currently staff on any other servers? No. I wanted to be but kept leaving them but stuck with this one.

- Why do you think should you be promoted and how will you be helpful? I can be helpful. I've been helpful to Mirlaz and other people. I want to help with the server and help it run smoothly. I will follow the rules and I have never broken one except playing around and joking.

- Do you feel like you can be neutral and be loyal to the server rules above all else? Yes. I have been since ive been on the server.

- Additional Information: I want a private response. I love this server and I am committed to it. I love the community in it (Except Rich and Migas and Ninja :) Just kidding) but I love you all.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 03:41:47 AM by Creepy_Crawlers »

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Creepy_Crawlers Moderator Application
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2014, 01:30:30 AM »
Your application will be under review. Wait a maximum of 7 days for a response.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

Creepy_Crawlers

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2014, 03:44:58 AM »
Just so you know, I forgot to include the time of day Im on. School days: 4pm-10pm, Weekend: Anywhere from 10am-12am, Breaks from school: Anywhere from 8am-6am(I am not lying. I stay up real late)

Creepy_Crawlers

• Donator
    • View Profile
Creepy_Crawlers 2nd Moderator Application
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2014, 09:01:07 PM »

- Current Rank? Donator

- Where are you from? Kansas, USA

- What is your age? 14. 15 in June.

- How often do you vote? Everyday for the most part. Starting to try to vote everyday.

- When did you join the server? February 11 2014

- What time of the day are you on? (include timezone) 4:00pm-9:30pm(Longer on weekends and Summer break), Central Time Zone

- Are you currently staff on any other servers? No.

- Why do you think should you be promoted and how will you be helpful? I think I should be because I'm active and I help people with commands and I made a New town to help the new members get used to a small town. I've had experience with a town so it was helpful. I will be helpful by Allowing members to join my town, Helping members with commands, If an admin is not on, taking care of the situation or if they are AFK or even if an admin needs extra help, Ill be willing to help any admin. Even Rich :).

- Do you feel like you can be neutral and be loyal to the server rules above all else? Yes. I only got banned once because someone dared Migas or something like that. I have never been jailed. I think I got a warning at one point but I'm not to sure. I will always follow the rules. I really only argue with Ninja but thats just about daily lives.

- Additional Information: I just want to say Thanks for reading my appreciation and best luck to me :) and also, Thanks for letting me enjoy a server I hope never closes down and another thing, Migas called me ugly :(

Creepy's Edit: I know a lot of the commands because I've been here for a little while. I can help New members with them. I will just need to learn the Moderator commands because I know they have some for like banning, muting, Jailing, Etc. A lot of people here are friends with me and I am friends back. I am loyal to mostly everyone on here. Except Ace mostly but he's my brother. I help people all the time when I can but if I don't know what to do, I always ask Ninja through skype and she gets on or helps or I try to help still.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 09:57:22 PM by Creepy_Crawlers »

Migas

• Founder
    • View Profile
Re: Creepy_Crawlers 2nd Moderator Application
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2014, 09:40:18 PM »
Your application will be under review.

Wait a maximum of 7 days for a response!

Migas

• Founder
    • View Profile
Re: Creepy_Crawlers 2nd Moderator Application
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2014, 11:46:58 PM »
Your application is denied.

You have shown us a bit of impatience while you waited for our response and also we think you can improve your attitude on server, it is still not adequate for a moderator. Consider re-applying when you fulfill these requirements.

Creepy_Crawlers

• Donator
    • View Profile
Re: Creepy_Crawlers 3rd Moderator Application
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2014, 10:58:58 PM »

- Current Rank? $50 Donator

- Where are you from? Kansas USA

- What is your age? 15

- How often do you vote? I used to vote a bunch but now that I have a computer that doesn't like the internet, I rarely do.

- When did you join the server? February 11, 2014

- What time of the day are you on? (include timezone) Now that its summer, I can be on whenever and I live in Central USA.

- Are you currently staff on any other servers? No I am not.

- Why do you think should you be promoted and how will you be helpful? I'm always on, I know the rules, I know most of the people who get on a lot, I can help the server by warning people what they did wrong, help the other staff that know more then me but still help them, I can help when no other staff are online like in the middle of the night because most staff it seems like live in the USA and work or are not awake at night.

- Do you feel like you can be neutral and be loyal to the server rules above all else? Yes. I have never broken a rule except like once or twice I believe but it wasn't that bad or no one noticed.

- Additional Information: I got into a fight with Fedgar a couple of weeks ago and I just want to say I'm sorry. I needed to calm down and I did and I have tried to be nice and make it up to him. I also want a private response like on skype or something. I have tried to change my attitude on the server and with everyone. IT might get out of hand when I am tried but over all, It looks good.

Migas

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2014, 11:25:23 PM »
Your application will be under review. A private response will be given in the next 7 days.

Creepy_Crawlers

• Donator
    • View Profile
Moderator Application
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2018, 06:16:48 AM »

- Current Rank? Diamond Donator

- Where are you from? USA, Texas

- What is your age? 19

- How often do you vote? Everyday

- When did you join the server? Originally back in 2014 but just recently, I believe in June. Don't remember the exact date. My original join date is on /joindate.

- What time of the day are you on? (include timezone) Normally late evening, during the night. Central USA time. Sometimes during the morning as well.

- Are you currently staff on any other servers? I am not.

- Why do you think should you be promoted and how will you be helpful? I have been, or was on the server for quite a while so I know a lot about it. Even though the claims system is new to me, I have caught on very quickly and can catch on to other things fast. I am a fast learner and enjoy learning new things. I have really matured since I was last on here and I feel it's for the better. I am familiar with a ton of the plugins on here since I have worked directly with a lot of them. I try to be as helpful as I can, even though my skill level MC wise lacks, I try to do things I am good at, whether that is helping people with their builds or giving out free stuff that can be useful to that other player. I am also active quite a bit now. Try to come on nightly for a few hours, if not more.

- Do you feel like you can be neutral and be loyal to the server rules above all else? Yes. I am familiar with all the server rules and always try my best to follow them.

- Additional Information: Thanks.

Migas

• Founder
    • View Profile
Re: Moderator Application
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2018, 12:51:00 PM »
Your application will be under review and an answer will be given in the next 7 days

AceAlmighty16

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2018, 08:33:15 PM »
Good Luck
Hi, Im Aceyface. Dont mess with my Bug!

charactername111

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2018, 06:27:33 PM »
good luck Creepy_