Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: unlawful ban  (Read 6661 times)

Darkanaruus

• View Profile
unlawful ban
« on: July 04, 2019, 09:56:24 AM »
- In-game name: Darkanaruus

- Date and time of ban? idk

- Which Staff member banned you?

- Why were you banned? "sexism is not welcome here"

- Were you previously jailed or muted? nope

- Why should you be unbanned?
I was apparently banned for sexism or whatever, I never made any sexist comments, I was on discord, 2  guys spammed too much (appears to be girls later)  talked to them, toxicdemon just banned me on discord out of the blue, didn't complain after all I didn't give two **** about discord and I didn't want to get worked over it, suddenly 3 days prior or so , I try to log in and I find myself banned for sexism?? how? I don't even know: I didn't even make any sexist jokes/comments or even pointed to any girl or anything ... this is the second time something like this happen, I won't be that nice and lick your boots "admins" or whoever is responsible for this ban, I will just say that this is quite childish, to ban someone just because you don't like them, which i understand really, I already said I didn't have many friends when I was on discord, point proven that even when I didn't log, I still somehow  find that some sort of enemy manages to ban me !
i will simply state that this whole affair is just built on passive aggressive actions from the side of Eli, her friend and toxicdemon , as for the ban itself you need a reminder that I didn't  do anything related to sexism, and all I did was a *** joke before which I got banned for so it was already paid for
« Last Edit: July 04, 2019, 09:59:18 AM by Darkanaruus »

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: unlawful ban
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2019, 10:06:29 AM »
I read what you said and the passive-aggressive actions, trying to trigger the members of our community, came from you and not for them, just to point it out.

Also to point out this kind of behaviour from your side started a long time ago on the server itself. Repeating them on discord showed us you haven't changed. So the in-game ban has justification.

Your appeal will be under review and an answer will be given in the next 7 days.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2019, 10:24:19 AM by Migas »
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

Darkanaruus

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2019, 11:04:01 AM »
I would agree that I did defend myself when they started to gang up on me, I will not deny that, but I will also say that I don't blame anyone in particular for this ban, I just say it has no valid proof or base, sexism is not the case of my actual fight with Eli and her friend , it was the spam. and thank you for your review and your time @migas

Eli

• Donator
  • #DuckGang
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2019, 11:26:11 AM »
Just gonna drop this here
Pau literally went online that day and called u out on this but ok

./t spawn Tranquila

The town of serenes scenes and daaaaank memes

Darkanaruus

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2019, 12:37:17 PM »
@Eli that was long ago , it was a statement and a long conversation, also nothing particular or sexist about this? i stated my preferences i didnt make fun or insult anyone?

EpicEliza

• Donator
  • A million different dreams are keeping me awake
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2019, 03:14:25 PM »
You made fun of girls, marginalising them to a certain type. Not all girls go crazy during that time, I especially do not to anyone.

You generalising girls like that is extremelt sexist, even for a bad joke like that. No one is laughing.

Sexism - prejudice, stereotyping, or discrimination, typically against women, on the basis of sex.

You definitely stereotyped girls, and sexism is not tolerated on this server. Be it against women OR men.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2019, 03:27:25 PM by EpicEliza »
ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY BARRETT WILBERT WEED

Darkanaruus

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2019, 09:48:24 AM »
@Eliza i wouldn't put everyone in one sac, it is technically impossible, but i did not discriminate or made fun out of any girl , all i said back then that i will say again , i just prefer to play with boys most of the time :) this is nothing sexist , it is  preference, like if you prefer  eating  vegetables over eating meat, you eat both, so you cant be called a vegan.

EpicEliza

• Donator
  • A million different dreams are keeping me awake
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2019, 02:29:31 PM »
There is nothing wrong with your choice to prefer playing with boys.

The wrong thing here is the reason why you prefer playing with boys, and the fact you said it aloud.
ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY BARRETT WILBERT WEED

amnotbananaama

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2019, 04:35:39 PM »
As someone who saw what you had to say on discord, I wanted to share my perspective.

There are very few things that get me angry, but bigots and bullies are two of them. The fact that Sentinelcraft allows someone who has behaved in the way you have, and expressed the views you have to appeal, speaks VOLUMES about our respect of the appeal process.

To quickly recap what happened and demonstrate how toxic your behavior was:

You interrupted a pleasant conversation between 2 longtime server members. You DEMANDED, as a member, that they immediately cease typing. Their conversation, you claimed, was too spammy and silly for someone of your caliber. (You also claimed that you did not want to mute discord channels in case something important happened???)

Here other people rightly told you to knock it off and get out of a conversation you had no place in. Toxic_demon also directly warned you to knock it off before it got any worse, but you were too busy spewing crap. You proceeded to single out one of our members, and bully and belittle her with sexist comments.

Then, after being banned from our discord, you immediately hopped onto the server, where one of the people you had bullied was online. (I am not sure how you square this with the fact that you do not know when you were banned, or that you claim you were banned 3 days BEFORE your rant).

A quick group discussion of staff unanimously decided to ban you from the server as well.

The fact that you see nothing sexist or wrong with your comments sickens and disgusts me. You have directly bullied, marginalized, and insulted some of the most wonderful people I have ever met, online or otherwise. I am proud to be a part of a wonderful server that includes many strong, kind, and amazing players. Some of these players happen to be women, and that is not a flaw or a defect like you characterize it. Views like yours that demean are not and will never be part of the culture of Sentinelcraft.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 04:43:16 PM by amnotbananaama »

Darkanaruus

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2019, 01:50:26 AM »
alright you want me to say i am sorry? i am sorry, next time i will not actually talk to anyone as it appears not even one of you defended me the way you defend eli just because she is your  friend somehow, and if you read all what i said again , you will notice i asked nicely a few time that they take it privately, they picked to escalate it into a fight, not me, all i did was reply to stuff that were directed or said to me. I did not ask for  a fight or bully her, infact, i started normally explaining why i did not want to mute the chat to begin with, then suddenly, everyone seemed annoyed by that fact while eli happily kept on trolling and spamming and of course people suddenly point fingers saying i was being sexist, all i asked was one question and it was i quote "eli are you on your period? i would understand really" and i meant that if a simple request to take it to a private messaging made her so mad was related to that somehow became sexist cuz if you are a girl and get hormonally unbalanced and angry over nothing doesnt happen sometimes cuz its not normal? dude , i am the one that actually appears to accept that as a fact and actually would have knocked off replying out of respect for that particular event, but yes, people think its a sensitive subject, i dont think it is as its something actually quite normal the way i view it, maybe we do not all share the same ideals or  thoughts but if you think that that was marginalizing or insulting somehow is kinda funny, but i accept your honnesty.
there again i did not mean it as an insult and i was not even angry when i asked that, i was curious.
as for hopping into the server after discord i was trying to ask toxic why he did ban me and he wasnt logged onto the server.
thanks again for defending eli though, its so good to see that everyone and not a single person spoke up for me as well :) delightful

Eli

• Donator
  • #DuckGang
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2019, 02:20:16 AM »
You're excellent at quibbling I'll give you that, but doesn't change the fact that you don't fit in the community
There isn't a point in debating about this really, as a wise banana once told me, ya can't reason a man out of a position he never reasoned himself into

Good luck with being unbanned with that attitude hahahaha

./t spawn Tranquila

ninja5132

• Server Eye Candy
  • Donator
  • Migas is not mean :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2019, 02:31:24 AM »
No one is defending you because everyone else understands that what you said was wrong. The discord is there for people to have conversations, you have the option to mute or not to join at all, you have no right to complain about other people chatting if you chose to stay unmuted.

When you ask women if they're on their period because they're upset with you, you are disrespecting their emotions. You wouldn't ask a man if he had a medical condition affecting his mood swings if he was upset with you. It's degrading to women to assume they can only be upset because of their period and not that because you actually did something wrong. You did something wrong and now they're more upset than they usually would be, probably. It's worth noting that every woman is different and to assume you know how all of them will respond is incorrect. However, periods are private and personal, you have no right to ask any woman about their cycle even if you're "curious". If you're that curious, ask your mom.

Darkanaruus

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2019, 04:18:12 AM »
ninja makes sense actually, but i would ask if the guy is high or drunk if the reaction is out of proportion, i understand that that was degrading from that perspective, i actually did not mean any harm, and most of the time i am actually silent unless someone is actually getting on my nerves :p
so technically i take back what i said only because i see what ninja refered to.
 however look at eli replies and how she just keeps bashing me trying her hardest to keep me out , is this not bullying as well?

Eli

• Donator
  • #DuckGang
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2019, 04:29:08 AM »
?? Bashing

./t spawn Tranquila

AceAlmighty16

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2019, 05:01:56 AM »
but i would ask if the guy is high or drunk if the reaction is out of proportion
When is asking a male or a female for that matter if they are drunk or high anywhere close to asking a female about her bodily functions? If they are drunk or high they are the ones who put themselves in that situation and for the most part dont care about commenting on it, hell some even laugh about it (Joel). Asking a female about her bodily functions might be one of the most disrespectful things i've seen anyone do in a long time and it has no place to be anywhere on this server let alone in the real world. In most cases if you ask a female about her bodily functions at work, that will get you fired right off the bat, no ands, ifs or buts. I dont think you fit this community at all but its not solely up to me if you come back or not.
Hi, Im Aceyface. Dont mess with my Bug!