Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: unlawful ban  (Read 6662 times)

Silly Dragoon

• Donator
    • View Profile
Re: unlawful ban
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2019, 05:46:24 AM »
Dark.. I don't understand why you think Eli and I simply talking in GENERAL CHAT and I quote "GENERAL CHAT" because, Its meant for CHATTING the last time I knew.
Isn't that what discord was made for?! We were not bothering you at all when you came at us with your toxic attitude. This is not the first time you and I have come across this.
Also I guess I should point out the fact that you sexually harassed someone in PM by calling them names that made them uncomfortable is uncalled for! But I guess you don't see any harm in that either. Pointing fingers and blaming others around you for your behavior and words is entirely wrong..
I'm not understanding why you are the way you are but please leave me out of your blame game. I am not interested in being apart of your blame game here. I don't understand why you keep stirring the pot.
If you have a problem with someone talking when it had nothing to do with you at all, just ignore it.
You chose to jump in and do what you did. No one made you..I don't know what I've done to make you dislike me so badly but please learn to keep your toxic behavior to yourself because no one wants to deal with that.
I have enough stress in my life without you adding more to.
I'm sorry you feel the way you do as you could really make some life changing decisions in your life that would make playing with you a lot better. I'm not posting this to cause you any grief or "harassment/bullying or whatever you feel it is."This is just coming from a simple person who doesn't understand why your so toxic.
Maybe something bad happend in your life to make you like this.
I am not sure. I hope you can find it in your heart to find a new path that will take you down a better road and lead you to a happier life. I wish you smiles and happiness not frowns and sadness. Do take care of yourself.
Wishing you the best of luck.   

P.S Please re-frame from assuming genders and accusing someone of something so personal that it has nothing to do with you. Thanks for your time. Hope you find a heart of love.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 06:25:33 AM by Silver_Dragoon »
~~Silly is my name~ Map Arting is my game~~

Darkanaruus

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2019, 11:28:55 AM »
as i said Ace, to me it was the same, apparently i was wrong ,and a simple mistake doesnt mean that "i do not fit in a community" so please , even if it was up to you to decide, i dont think that a perma ban haggles the price of a stupid question, and  i dont know where you work where it is alright to fight to begin with :)
« Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 12:24:57 PM by Darkanaruus »

Darkanaruus

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2019, 12:22:43 PM »
@silver :
i will come to this in points as you like all the others point fingers simply, even though your wishes are to do good, i just quote that most of the people  coming here blame me for old stuff that  they didn't do anything about while I am talking present, i already was banned once over a joke, a joke, and most of the time i dont sexually harass anyone, let alone in a public chat ? so here we go:
1- i do not hate or dislike you in fact i am quite neutral unless provoked
2-i thank you for your concern but i prefer keeping my personnal life to my own, the way i am is not toxic just over defensive i guess?
3-i did not harass anyone in chat, maybe some bad jokes at some points but once i see someone is annoyed or offended i quit it
4-the chat happens to be public but that was no public subject, you were both talking in turns, no one else was, so i asked if you could take it in private, it escalated later due to anger and other stuff which i already spoke of in previous replies ...
5-i dont have any reason to stay on sentinel except liking the community and playing on the server itself if I didn't why would I even appeal to be unbanned, its just Minecraft!
6- i only said eli replies are made to worsen things she is trying to influence the ban decision with older stuff that i quote again had nothing to do with this fight
7-apparently i did a mistake that i wasn't aware of so everyone just points fingers and i am being lectured, my mom is brought into the argument and far more things might come!

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2019, 12:33:01 PM »
Appeal denied. You don't fit the community, for obvious reasons.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

Darkanaruus

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2019, 12:35:55 PM »
well was nice knowing you all ! i knew the outcome it was obvious that it was gonna be denied so i will simply say mature up guys !  jokes that offend you are only your problem! you surely banned me here,  but i will give you a life long advice : toughen up :)
bye oh and eli, still on your period i bet !

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2019, 12:39:55 PM »
well was nice knowing you all ! i knew the outcome it was obvious that it was gonna be denied so i will simply say mature up guys !  jokes that offend you are only your problem! you surely banned me here,  but i will give you a life long advice : toughen up :)
bye oh and eli, still on your period i bet !

Thanks for justifying our decision in less than two minutes after, and contradict everything you said about being sorry with that last statement.

Being mature is not about making jokes or not. It is about knowing when you have crossed the line and change your behaviour based on that. You have a big step to do if you want to reach that.

Locked topic.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.