Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: appealing for being baned  (Read 5003 times)

GMG_ARO

• View Profile
appealing for being baned
« on: July 10, 2019, 01:38:02 AM »
In-game name: GMG_ARO

- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone): 1st of July 9.. 8:30 pm GYT

- Which Staff member banned you? (Blank if you do not know)

- Why were you banned? (What Appears on your ban message).. for X-ray hacking

- Were you previously jailed or muted? (If yes, say why)... yes, I did not know that someone builds at a certain point and a break the block and Eliza jail me for 10 minutes

- Why should you be unbanned?  with all due respect I was not x-ray hacking, I buy a lot of haste 2 potions from another member name frost, and I go down to level 11 and used it and dig around with a silk touch pick ake for 2 to 3 hours every night, then I break the ores using a fortune 3 pick ask and because I level my mining high I usually got a lot of double drops. with all the diamonds that I have collected it, I sell it to another member by the name of Joel to make money so I can build, I am a builder who only builds in the game. I really like your server and I have played for a lot of hours and it would be amazing if all the time that I played for and all the work that I put it does not be taken away from me and I can continue to do what I love which is building. Thank you all for your time.

amnotbananaama

• Donator
    • View Profile
Re: appealing for being baned
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2019, 03:01:40 AM »
- Which Staff member banned you? (Blank if you do not know)

- Why were you banned? (What Appears on your ban message).. for X-ray hacking.

Hi GMG_ARO. I'm part of the team that investigated and ultimately decided to ban you for excessive xraying, as well as your behavior when confronted by us.

then I break the ores using a fortune 3 pick ask and because I level my mining high I usually got a lot of double drops.

You mined several times directly to ores, as if you could tell the ores were there without even seeing them. There's also the excessive amount of ores. You mined over a thousand diamond ores (not diamonds, the actual ores!!!) in about a week. By your own admission, you mined for at most 15 hours total. That comes out to under a minute per ore, constantly the entire time you were mining. That doesn't even include time to fortune the diamonds, sell the diamonds, or clear your inventory of other stuff. 

But maybe you were just lucky as you claimed. How come you didn't explain all this on the server? When you were initially jailed, the full extent of your xraying wasn't known at the time. You simply said ''I didn't X-ray'' before immediately leaving.

Plenty of people come back from making mistakes, just admit that you were xraying. Your honesty will be considered in the decision.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 03:43:01 AM by amnotbananaama »

Rohan

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2019, 11:31:39 AM »
1000 ORES!!!

The Carrot

• Queen of the Ducks
  • Owner
  • While there is life there is hope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2019, 11:38:20 AM »
Your appeal is under review an answer will be given in the next seven days.

Your ore breaks are all around y 8-7 all the way down to 4. It's not how someone with haste potions mines, your breaks were targetting specific ores.

Rohan if you have no relation to the appeal it is advised to step away. Thank you.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 05:13:01 PM by The Carrot »

Rohan

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2019, 12:17:56 PM »
Ok

NOTaPOTATO

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2019, 03:42:17 AM »
« Last Edit: August 30, 2019, 05:20:12 AM by NOTaPOTATO »

NOTaPOTATO

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2019, 03:42:49 AM »
« Last Edit: August 30, 2019, 05:20:21 AM by NOTaPOTATO »

GMG_ARO

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2019, 03:44:59 AM »
I am sorry but, I shall not admit for something that I did not do if everyone is claiming that I x-ray hack to find these diamonds then why don't you investigate Hotshot22. He introduces me to that method I just add a few changes to it. Because we are friends and every night he comes back and tells me how he mined stacks and stacks of diamonds. which he then proceeds to sell to make my bal sky high. I feel like I am being targetted and being back in a Conor, and the only way out is to admit to something that I did not do.

xFrost_

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2019, 02:19:55 PM »
I am sorry but, I shall not admit for something that I did not do if everyone is claiming that I x-ray hack to find these diamonds then why don't you investigate Hotshot22. He introduces me to that method I just add a few changes to it. Because we are friends and every night he comes back and tells me how he mined stacks and stacks of diamonds. which he then proceeds to sell to make my bal sky high. I feel like I am being targetted and being back in a Conor, and the only way out is to admit to something that I did not do.

Hotshot is already banned.

GMG_ARO

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2019, 08:15:09 PM »
if u do not mind me asking. when and for

The Carrot

• Queen of the Ducks
  • Owner
  • While there is life there is hope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2019, 02:23:36 PM »
Can you message me what method you used in private message on here?

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2019, 12:09:39 PM »
Appeal denied. Your private explanation for getting the ores don't match the mining patterns found, which clearly point towards xray.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

GMG_ARO

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2019, 04:01:31 PM »
thank you for the time on your surver.. much love everyone.