Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: TankzGG's Moderator Application.  (Read 1546 times)

TankzGG

• View Profile
TankzGG's Moderator Application.
« on: November 07, 2019, 01:09:28 PM »
- What is your in-game name? TankzGG

- Current Rank? Member

- Where are you from? United Kingdom

- What is your age? 17

- How often do you vote? I have only just joined the server but I will be voting as much as possible.

- When did you join the server? I have only just joined the server but I'm planning on playing on the server for a very long time. I will be on as much as possible and I will learn a lot of new things about Sentinel Craft and I can't wait!

- What time of the day are you on? (include timezone) My timezone is GMT/BST. I will be on all afternoon and most of the night for me. So I will be on around 13:00 pm- 9:30 pm. I will be on later at night on weekends though.

- Are you currently staff on any other servers? No.

- Why do you think should you be promoted and how will you be helpful?  I think I should become a Moderator on Sentinel Craft because I'm very helpful with helping other players when they need it. I am very active and also very dedicated to a job/task that I am given. I'm very enthusiastic and very self-motivated when it comes to a job. I have been a mod in the past and I loved it, so I would love to be a mod again. I like to help people so a job like being a moderator is ideal for me. I really want to help the server as well by making sure the players are happy, that there are no rule-breakers/cheaters and that everyone is enjoying themselves even the staff. I do take these kind of roles seriously so I only joke around when necessary. I'm always going to help people no matter what the situation is. I can help the server by giving the server a better staff reputation by helping the players as much as possible, making sure everyone is happy and having fun on the server, making sure everyone is respecting each other how they should be respected and making sure I talk to the players with respect and I will make them feel welcome. I can make sure that there is no arguments to keep the players happy and make sure nothing gets out of hand. I will make sure that there is no cheaters/rule breakers ruining other players fun. I want to help people to the best of my ability and I want this server to grow strong and make sure that every single player and staff member is satisfied with the server. I can help out other staff members if they get stuck and same with players.

- Do you feel like you can be neutral and be loyal to the server rules above all else? Yes.

- Additional Information: I'm very active, very helpful, very mature, I can handle tough situations in and out of call, I can lead groups of people well, I can make sure everyone is being kind towards one another and I can help staff out as well. I can complete any task given to me and I will do it to the best of my ability. The main thing that I think makes me stand out in front of all the other applicants is that I'm very committed to being a Mod and I really do want to help people. Other applicants probably so say this just to get accepted but I really do mean it. I want to help people as much as I can and that is why I have applied for this role. Not many applicants have a better attitude and a stronger passion for helping out players than I do and if you do take me on for the Moderator role I will not let you down.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2019, 01:13:12 PM by TankzGG »

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: TankzGG's Moderator Application.
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2019, 01:35:11 PM »
Application denied, you're not Senior Member or higher.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.