Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Poll

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Pineapple on Pizza  (Read 8796 times)

Eli

• Donator
  • #DuckGang
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
Re: Pineapple on Pizza
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2020, 09:12:24 AM »
Most people only hate on pineapple because social media/pressure told them so. Nothing wrong if you like it on your pizza. Hawaii for the win!

our boy speaking the TRUTH here

Well... I can basically eat anything on a pizza, so pineapple counts as well! But if you like it or if you don't that is just up to the person themselves, we shouldn't critique a person that they like or if they don't like a certain type of food or anything like that. Pineapple on Pizza is just another thing where you love it or you hate it, I can eat it so am I a weirdo, if you classify me as one well then I can say you are a weirdo that you don't like pineapple on pizza But I won't because I don't care!

I just said this because we don't need to judge people on their tastes, it just doesn't matter!

Most people only hate on pineapple because social media/pressure told them so. Nothing wrong if you like it on your pizza. Hawaii for the win!

Wont it work the other way? people not wanting to say they hate it because everyone on here is saying they love it?

Do we have to clarify every joke thread

./t spawn Tranquila

The town of serenes scenes and daaaaank memes

DocPepps

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2020, 01:22:59 PM »

Well... I can basically eat anything on a pizza, so pineapple counts as well! But if you like it or if you don't that is just up to the person themselves, we shouldn't critique a person that they like or if they don't like a certain type of food or anything like that. Pineapple on Pizza is just another thing where you love it or you hate it, I can eat it so am I a weirdo, if you classify me as one well then I can say you are a weirdo that you don't like pineapple on pizza But I won't because I don't care!

I just said this because we don't need to judge people on their tastes, it just doesn't matter!

Wont it work the other way? people not wanting to say they hate it because everyone on here is saying they love it?

Yes

sacstanxiang

• View Profile
    • mc-stats
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2020, 03:41:51 PM »
What's happening, isn't it a thing?

Eli

• Donator
  • #DuckGang
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2020, 01:15:23 AM »

Yes

This is a joke thread

./t spawn Tranquila

The town of serenes scenes and daaaaank memes

Sarge_Snow

• Donator
  • Idk what to put here actually
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2020, 03:40:32 PM »
Pineapple on pizza is like  a  fish with water.Get good.

khashayar321

• Life is soup. I am fork.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2020, 07:46:20 PM »
Pineapple on pizza is garbo
/t spawn Winterfell

coolskeleton24

• Nyehehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2020, 05:27:51 AM »
burn it
Is still trying to get sm
ps.somethimes when i check the forums it automatically uses a guest account so the time in my prof is kinda wrong

LUDGR81

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2020, 01:32:36 PM »
I always prefer meats on pizza first but there's pineapple on it, I've never said no.  It brings a little sweetness that you wouldn't get otherwise.
I do not fear computers.  I fear the lack of them.

RoyalBluePup

• Only plays at 3:00 in the morning
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2021, 04:12:15 AM »
I'm a simple person who doesn't like a lot of stuff on my pizza, especially not pineapple, doesn't click for me.
So says I

LordTiger89

• Donator
  • Be patience and smart don't push others
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2021, 03:15:26 AM »
since a lot of fruits are used to cook sauces! and we wouldn't even recognize them at all?
tomatoes are fruits, and are sweet, and goes in eeeeveeeeryyyyy pizza!! at least pizzas that aren't made of chocolate? haha!
pineapples tastes delicious on pizza, i loved it, and i like it, and you should try it, except those allergics ofcourse.

please, don't hate, just, don't spread hatred for something that is eatable and for some palates tastes goooooooood just wooooood xD
The Little Prince Bedtime Story

Kuku

• Donator
  • Woot Woot
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2021, 02:00:42 AM »
Hawaiian pizza, yeeeyaaa, haters be hatin on tropical delight!

jim

• Donator
  • I try to be cool... I'm not very good at it.
    • View Profile
    • e
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2021, 01:33:06 AM »
Pineapple on pizza is a deserving topping. Some say that fruit simply doesn't deserve a place on pizza there for Pineapple doesn't. But down to the classic cheese pizza there's fruit on it. one word, Tomato's. Tomato sauce is a crucial part of pizza that everyone agrees on wether you like Pineapple on pizza or not. The argument of which Tomato's are a fruit or a vegetable i pull the Wikipedia article,
Link's right here --> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomato
So that argument is invalid unless you like Tamatoless pizza. Also Pineapples on pizza is just flat out good and you can't change my mind on that.
Changing my desktop to sweden's flag