Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Poll

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Redstone Inventions  (Read 2471 times)

Red_Fox_01

• Hope you have a nice day <3
    • View Profile
Redstone Inventions
« on: April 18, 2020, 06:46:07 PM »
You might have other creations that require command blocks, But you have to ask Migas for them.  ;)
I am just a coder.
Nothing else to see..

amnotbananaama

• Donator
    • View Profile
Re: Redstone Inventions
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2020, 07:36:26 PM »
You might have other creations that require command blocks, But you have to ask Migas for them.  ;)

As a security precaution command blocks are completely disabled on the server. You can not obtain them, you cannot use them, and they won't work if activated. Moved topic to the appropriate area of the forums.

Red_Fox_01

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2020, 02:28:13 PM »

As a security precaution command blocks are completely disabled on the server. You can not obtain them, you cannot use them, and they won't work if activated. Moved topic to the appropriate area of the forums.
Thanks for Replying. Have a nice Day ;)
I am just a coder.
Nothing else to see..

Silly Dragoon

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2020, 05:49:17 PM »
I've made a working door bell before
~~Silly is my name~ Map Arting is my game~~

RealCreate

• This is Me, Myself & I, I always lose Myself.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2020, 11:14:45 AM »

Ha, if you do /minecraft:kill @e and then use a repeating command block and put a redstone block next to it xD
I have done that before and I recommend you never do that in your world xD

-Also /minecraft:kill if I am correct (If I am wrong, correct me please :)), its for servers usually. For singleplayer it''s just /kill @e xD
« Last Edit: April 21, 2020, 11:16:22 AM by RealCreate »

Red_Fox_01

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2020, 11:43:22 AM »

Ha, if you do /minecraft:kill @e and then use a repeating command block and put a redstone block next to it xD
I have done that before and I recommend you never do that in your world xD

-Also /minecraft:kill if I am correct (If I am wrong, correct me please :)), its for servers usually. For singleplayer it''s just /kill @e xD

Look, there's something in Minecraft servers called "allow-command-block : true or false" the admins set it to false, so if you obtained a command block in Sentinel craft, you can't activate it.

Also, if you are in a single player minecraft, you can do @a to kill all players, if you use @e, you would kill your [Villagers, Tamed animals etc...]
And using @a or @e would kill all players in the server and go aggressive towards you.

Kill all Entities and Creatures "/kill @"
Kill all entities of a single type "/kill @e[type=wolf]"
Kill yourself only "/kill"
Kill all players "/kill @a"
Kill someone "/kill <PlayerName>"

Don't use these in a server.  xD xD
I am just a coder.
Nothing else to see..

Red_Fox_01

• View Profile