Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Colosseum pvp bug report  (Read 1739 times)

Sarge_Snow

• Donator
  • Idk what to put here actually
    • View Profile
Colosseum pvp bug report
« on: June 27, 2020, 10:52:11 AM »
In this report i want to explain which bug is actually in the Colosseum pvp minigame.

Basically sometimes after 1 player is the last one standing,you end up still being in the game and in the queue,mostly with the name of the last person killed in it.Aka the game registers that the players are not yet eliminated and the winner can't do anything about it.So  far this can be handled by just waiting for the queue to time out and the winner will win.

This takes up a large amount of time and patience.I consider it a bug as it simply shouldn't be like this,because in a normal game if all players are eliminated the last standing player is the winner and the queue ends instantly.

Note,this is not constantly happening but by my experience it mostly happens if the player kills all the other opponents,on themselves.This has been here for a long time,almost since the pvp minigames were re-added,and it's still commonly happening.Example,this morning the game with Spyxar,Stycore and me was ended with Stycore being in the bug even though both of us were eliminated.

Regardless of the winner,the last opponent that was killed is also trapped in the queue but NOT in the arena.The 2nd method to fix this is that the winner leaves the queue.But this will make the last opponent win,even tho they were eliminated and weren't in the arena.That means the winner wastes points and basically gives them to the opponent.

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Colosseum pvp bug report
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2020, 02:19:00 PM »
Known issue for years, could not find cause.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

Devereux

• Not Shadow
  • Livin' like Larry!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2020, 04:24:06 PM »
Suggestion: would it be possible to lower the time from 10 minutes to 5? So in the case that this happens, the winner doesn't have to wait as long. Plus most matches take less than 5 minutes anyway.

Stycore

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2020, 07:23:47 PM »
Suggestion: would it be possible to lower the time from 10 minutes to 5? So in the case that this happens, the winner doesn't have to wait as long. Plus most matches take less than 5 minutes anyway.
Sounds like a good idea to me, I'd make it 6 minutes though

Sarge_Snow

• Donator
  • Idk what to put here actually
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2020, 11:54:35 AM »
I guess so,lowering the time sounds good,also yes the matches usually end in 5 or 6 minutes,so i agree with Stycore.I support making the game last 6 minutes long (eventually higher if there are any complains in future matches)