Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Dhruv's SM appeal  (Read 3892 times)

dhruv210

• @Dhruv
    • View Profile
Dhruv's SM appeal
« on: January 04, 2021, 08:52:35 AM »
Thanks for checking out my application for the rank of "Senior Member"!
- What is your in-game name?

dhruv210

- Have you been active for at least 1 month?
   Yes, I active for more than a month. My join date is 20/10/2020 . it's according to DD-MM-YYYY.

- Have you been helpful to other people on the server? If yes, who and how?
   Yes, I Helpful to a lot of people, in fact, I love to interact with new people and I always appreciate new people and welcome them on the server, And If I go into details I know this all people:-
 BlockHead, OPPLAYER1611, PSYHO_GAMERS, ITSSTEVEFROMMC,Kingsam, Shahkashyap,
yourdad9900 Akasiya, chetan122, Ace_blanko
some deep details:-
       If u guys r thinking that I just type some random name that r active on the server so it's not true these r those people that can do anything on my 1 msg they can give me any item if I just ask them 1 time and they help me a lot too and u think why I color-coded them so green was active people from the server crash and red was banned player but still my friends and live in my heart forever. I spend at least 4-8 hrs with them all individually. We build a big ship on the server together that was a big proof that we all r gather forever I will pin the ship image at the end of the appeal.

U guys can see my true friendship with Chetan at this:-" http://sentinelcraft.net/forum/index.php?topic=10043.0 "

I am always there all time for my friends when they really needed me not in-game in real life too.

- Have you been jailed/muted/rules restricted before? If yes, what punishment and motive?
     Yes, as I remember I got jail 2 times.

1st I think was when I join within a week I got jail due my friend told me that on the small server there was no good plugin or staff they never really care about x-ray and u can do it they never catch u. And I just start x-ray and in 5 min I got instant jail that was the biggest F movement for me that I trust a guy and I got jailed. But after that day I never touch the x-ray or never support the x-ray in fact I report 2 people that mining with me and I seem they r x-raying.

2nd Was Grifing I am a good and very ethical builder I love building and I love and support builders but 1 day my small sister was playing on the server I tell her to build a storage for my home she is a good builder but I forgot to say that don't break someone else build and build own she broke someone's storage and make my house storage for that I got punish and jail. I really apologize to the house owner and after a voice talk with our reputed admin AMNOTBANANAAMA Via our grate discord server, I got permission to get a second account on the server from the same IP for my sister and I teach my sister all the server rules and all the commands on the server.

- Do you vote regularly?
   No, I vote often because I m in the last year of school and I have some study pressure and I love only playing mostly I vote like 5 times a week but I forgot some time so sorry for that But doing publicity of the server so ya I do that My friend has YT with around 500 Subscriber and I am the admin on his discord-server and I personally know him so He allow me to put our server IP on his discord and I bring 3-5 people on the server.

- Are you going to be active and keep in touch on the forums?
Yes, Forums was the place that I like it's like a new paper for me I often read ban appeals some time reply to them, and always keep in touch with that.

- Additional Information:-

Why U want to be SM?

So I do not that much care about the rank or anything I only come on the server for playing hang out with friends and build crazy stuff also I love advancers too But I personally want SM because I want the access of /flat I want to build some crazy build that I only build in creative I cant build those in normal survival I want to test some big Redstone work that works on our semi-auto farm too And I Want to make more friends via discord Voice-chat and I really want to talk with other people that r SM and want some fun more and I really want to spread love But the most wanted thing that I want SM is I Love the color blue.

Why do u think u r really capable for SM?

Yes, I am 100% sure that I m capable for SM because I really play a lot on the server I love to interact with people, I always helpful to all the people on the server, I never disobey any staff or any admin.

Do u have any other issue that u want to share?

Yes, I have an anger issue but after a short treatment I am so better but still some time anything bad happen or I have a bad mode and someone talks with me and I don't like that I some time use swear words but I m controlling it and I never use those words in general-chat I mostly turn off my chat from settings or leave the server for some hrs. And after some time I really apologized for that because I know that the other person has a heart and its heart if tell a person any bad think.

**Thank You**

« Last Edit: January 04, 2021, 09:59:33 AM by dhruv210 »
A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out!!

BlokeHead

• Donator
  • I'm unstable in a molecular level.
    • View Profile
Re: Dhruv's SM appeal
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2021, 09:29:42 AM »
Wish you luck on the appeal!!   ;D

dhruv210

• @Dhruv
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2021, 10:33:24 AM »
Some build with my friends.......

I got some issue with uploading images thx to Eagler1997 he helps me a lot with this..... Thx bro
« Last Edit: January 04, 2021, 01:15:27 PM by dhruv210 »

Eagler1997

• Lord of the lions
  • Donator
  • Becoming a warrior is not a simple task.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2021, 01:07:37 PM »
The images Dhruv tried to upload

« Last Edit: January 04, 2021, 01:29:07 PM by Eagler1997 »

Aatif

• Donator
  • Still the same :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2021, 01:11:32 PM »
Good Luck!

dhruv210

• @Dhruv
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2021, 01:21:45 PM »

EMULATOR

• Donator
  • -Beemu
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2021, 02:19:28 PM »
Good luck
Bees>Bread

BrendaxNL

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2021, 03:10:51 PM »
Your application will be under review and an answer will be given in the next 7 days.
Smile more, it suits you (:

JohnBarry99

• Donator
  • Just think of me as your guardian devil.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2021, 03:50:19 PM »
Best of luck, m8!
not quite my tempo.

Spectr3

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2021, 04:29:45 PM »
GOOD LUCK!
Ello peeps

Pearlyglow

• Donator
  • Hey ho, I love bunnies and Chocolate! :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2021, 06:07:34 PM »
Good luck <3
I love bunnies and chocolate! Feed me chocolate and I will be a happy bunny ;D

Ezgord

• Donator
  • *happy horse noises*
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2021, 07:36:41 PM »
Good luck! :)
Stay hydrated!

IGN: Ezgordified

dhruv210

• @Dhruv
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2021, 06:21:55 AM »
Thank u all for wishing me luck

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2021, 06:57:30 PM »
Your application has been denied. We believe you need to act more mature in-game because sometimes you seem too naive while chatting with others. You're on the right track, besides that.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

dhruv210

• @Dhruv
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2021, 11:56:34 AM »
Your application has been denied. We believe you need to act more mature in-game because sometimes you seem too naive while chatting with others. You're on the right track, besides that.

OK,
   Totally agree and accept ur opinion with respect as I mention in the last stanza of my appeal that I have some anger issue and still taking some pills so it happens some time that anger goes on my head and I type whatever I think and I don't think about the coincidence after that so I  don't say anything about that its ok that I m not getting SM I have that hope still that I will get 1 day I will try after some month surely and on that time I make sure that I don't have this type of chat issue that time.

Thanks to all of those who support me and Tanks to our admins for giving me such their beautiful time don't worry I m only a little upset will be back with some fresh energy and some more fun and no issue that time I promise.  :( :( :'(   <  :) :) :)

« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 11:58:30 AM by dhruv210 »