Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Dhruv210's ban appeal  (Read 7102 times)

dhruv210

• @Dhruv
    • View Profile
Dhruv210's ban appeal
« on: February 12, 2021, 02:25:22 PM »
- In-game name: dhruv210

- Date and time of ban?:
12-2-2021 7-23 PM  Indian Timeline

- Which Staff member banned you?
Brinda

- Why were you banned?
For X-Raying

- Were you previously jailed or muted?
Yes, I got jailed

1) X-Ray:- I m new on the server and this was my first time playing multiplayer, And Sentinelcraft was the first server that I join in my 2 Year of Minecraft journey and I got some friends when I join first time and some other and I got distracted and led to X-Ray those bad friends who tell me to do it And this all happen on the first month when I join the server. From that I got it that doing any kind of X-Ray or using any MOD or a Hack was not good at all From that day I never did anything illegal on the server.

2) Griefing:- Me and My sister was playing Minecraft gather and she often plays on sentinel one day I tell her to make my storage system with barrels and She does not know any rules or anything so she broke someones build and took the barrels I took all the responsibility for it,  I give the guy whose got grief a good amount of $$ also his stuff that my sister broke After that day I talk with Admin and get permission to make a second account for my sister and let 2 accounts from the same IP.

I never got muted. I m a talkative guy, And I made all happy on the server, Ya some time I m little bit offensive But I m Good with chat and never done anything wrong that I got a mute.

- Why should you be unbanned?
For real this was only 10 min past and I m writing this, I don't know what just happen. I m not even on any mining. I m just talking with the town mayor and busy with all my town work. My mind was not handling this, My mind does not have words to say anything.
I want to know what time even I x-ray I been not gone for any mining trip recently. Sorry but I m not going to apologies for that thing that I never did in past 4-5 months.

Additional Information:
Sorry, Right now My mind was not loading anything I don't want to say anything.
A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out!!

Kuku

• Donator
  • Woot Woot
    • View Profile
Re: Dhruv210's ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2021, 02:41:27 PM »

This was 24 hours old so this nulls your statement about not mining recently.

BrendaxNL

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2021, 02:42:13 PM »
I want to know what time even I x-ray I been not gone for any mining trip recently. Sorry but I m not going to apologies for that thing that I never did in past 4-5 months.

We have clear evidence of you xraying for ancient debris yesterday, 02/11. Multiple staff members confirmed this, would you like to elaborate on this? Seems like you did go on a mining trip, as shown by Kuku as well. I'd like to remind you that right now is the time to be honest with us and to own up to your mistakes, including this incident.
Smile more, it suits you (:

dhruv210

• @Dhruv
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2021, 03:13:05 PM »
We have clear evidence of you xraying for ancient debris yesterday, 02/11. Multiple staff members confirmed this, would you like to elaborate on this? Seems like you did go on a mining trip, as shown by Kuku as well. I'd like to remind you that right now is the time to be honest with us and to own up to your mistakes, including this incident.

Sorry to say but I don't know what u r talking about If I guess, I think me and artisin_ did a mining challenge that was like we both have a stack of wool and wood and we will be mine gather until our beds will over and in that, I got 16 ancient debris in 20 min I also shocked that I got 16 in that low time but artisin_ also got 10 from that same amount of bed. I m not sure which mining trip u r talking about. I would love to see the proof of me doing X-Ray.

I don't have any MOD or Resorcepack that allowed me to do any X-ray.
https://imgur.com/a/Ca03gt9
« Last Edit: February 12, 2021, 03:19:01 PM by dhruv210 »

dhruv210

• @Dhruv
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2021, 03:25:43 PM »

This was 24 hours old so this nulls your statement about not mining recently.
Can u pls check again I did not mine this many, I never see this many in my life, I don't think I have this many in my hole journey of sentinel  I have only 6 block of nethrite rn on the server...
« Last Edit: February 12, 2021, 03:28:15 PM by dhruv210 »

Oplegoman

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2021, 03:47:11 PM »
Okay Dhruv, you need to pick your next words rather carefully and spend considerable time thinking about them before posting. I expect only one more post here, repeated posts are not a good look as well as not needed if you spend the time considering your words. I have taken the time to look over your supposed claim that you did not mine all those blocks, I find your rebuttal to be false, you did mine 133 ancient debris within the 24 hour period! Additionally, to this you have mind a total of 309 ancient debris within the last 20 days. This goes against your claim that you have 'never' mined that many ancient debris.

Secondly this gets the post of how you got to such ores, this is an area which you have yet to explain at all. I have spent time looking at over 30 different veins and how you got to them, you mined straight to them. This additionally debunks your claim that you and another player had a 'mining' challenge'. So to me this looks like you are lying to us, we do not appreciate that at all. This needs an explanation, without that anything you are going to say will be called into question and investigated, so no more false statements.

Lastly, you have been caught using x-ray before. You claim of not having any modifications installed which allow x-ray can easily be faked, so is irrelevant. As I have said in the beginning take the time to reply as best as you can as you will only have one chance to do so, give us the truth.

dhruv210

• @Dhruv
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2021, 04:08:18 PM »
Sorry, Oplegoman I m real serious about this rn and I don't know anything about any 309 debris, I have online schools started and  I even not play that much at all,[ U can conform it from my town members]. I announce me as an inactive co-mayor due I can't help anyone in my town. I m totally disagree with ur respond.
Sorry, but u can take any action against me. I did not do anything that I needed to apologise and I would mention that 1 month ago my hole mail id got hacked or blocked automatically due I downloaded an unsafe VPN that was not safe and I was not able to log in to any of my social media but there was no impact on my Minecraft ID so if someone leaked my id and play like me or something. I don't know. Right now my mind was not working and I don't want that crime to register on me that I never did.

I just want to say that don't look at my crimes for a sec. just think that how much I played on the server and how many good memory me and also some of the MODs and Admins also have with me I got all time respect from the server and I also paid that respect to all of u. Think how much effort I put on the server and in my all builds too, I can't even think to break any rule on the server. U see I applied for Chetan's ban but when he got unban he got to jail for talking about duping and he was not giving any proper answer to mod so at that time I helped MOD and figure out the truth behind it, I even catch a hacker who was using reach hacks. I have so many sweet memory with u all and U r saying I X-Ray on the server I don't know how I react.

It was 10 PM at me and I m going to bed now but I m not sure that I was able to sleep properly today, I guess, We will do voice chat too if u wanted to...
« Last Edit: February 12, 2021, 04:16:15 PM by dhruv210 »

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2021, 04:15:36 PM »
Your appeal will be under review and an answer will be given in the next 7 days.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

dhruv210

• @Dhruv
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2021, 08:25:52 AM »
I would like to inform u that my account was leaked. My stats r got a little bit weird on other servers too and  I don't have any idea who did that and I needed to push my account so I mail to Tlancher community to freeze for a week. I need to reset my hole account passwords and get full access to my account So I would like to put this appeal on Pending until I get access to my account.

Another thing that I want to say that I have no idea about the X-Ray but after this all I might think that this all happen from my account. I do not care about any debris or any in-game stuff. I only care about my town, my people and my builds so I like if u guys Un-ban me from discord. Love u all. I hope u all trust me as I trust u all.

Thank you.

https://imgur.com/a/WH74nRe
They did not reply but they freeze my id I cant start Minecraft from my ID now.

« Last Edit: February 14, 2021, 09:08:51 AM by dhruv210 »

Oplegoman

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2021, 04:39:06 PM »
This does not provide any information which we can act upon. If your account was hacked they would have no idea which servers you play on, no idea of your sentinel password or speak like you currently do on the server. From my point of view it very much seems like you are trying to spin an elaborate lie. You have dodged all our questions and your previous claims have been proven false, what reason would we have to trust your claims this time? We will need a more convincing argument for a hacked account as at the moment nothing is adding up and if you did x-ray you have blown this well out of proportion and should just come forward.

Your application will not be put on hold, we have been considering it over the last few days, provide any supporting evidence within the review period so it can be considered.

dhruv210

• @Dhruv
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2021, 01:35:57 AM »
Sorry, But if I m not getting my account there was no point in this appeal after that so that's why I info u and talk about the passwords so I use same passwords in mostly all the multiplayer server and it was not that hard to think of it so and claims I don't have any idea how he gets there. I might have only 1 claim land on the server so it was not that hard to find too.

I m not sure what all going on. I have no idea who did this all and I don't have anything that proves me innocent. I m feeling helpless right now. Sorry but I am not gone agree that I hack at any cost because I did not do that.

« Last Edit: February 15, 2021, 01:38:21 AM by dhruv210 »

Kuku

• Donator
  • Woot Woot
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2021, 04:07:50 AM »
You claimed to not have that many netherite altho during the time you accidently left your town, you sold multiple netherite blocks, proving your claim that you don't know anything about the netherite is a lie.

dhruv210

• @Dhruv
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2021, 07:28:23 AM »
Bro, When pin adds me to town after that I did /home bed but I miss click on the bed at _Pin_ house so I m teleporting there. after that, I did s_south at there in the dome of s_south. I open the /ah and see that 5 block of nethrite was for a sail from my account but idk who put that so the first thing that I did was I started removing them without going home and in the middle of removing blocks of nethrite I Got ban from Brinda, Last thing. I remember putting in the auction was 2 shulker of different type of potion and something else Who put nethrite block from my account I don't know, who got that shulker of potion that also I don't know.... This all happen that fast that I didn't get time to react to anything.

If u can see my Inventory check it there was 2 or 3 block of netrite that I remove from /ah and there was 1 or 2 still left on /ah
« Last Edit: February 16, 2021, 07:31:23 AM by dhruv210 »

Oplegoman

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2021, 07:55:38 PM »
Your Appeal has been Denied.

We have found multiple holes with your story. We have provided our information to you, and you have not been able to provide adequate explanations. You have brought in irrelevant information in an attempt to distract from answering questions we posed to you.

You can appeal in 30 days from today, and we would like a better and more clear explanation.

dhruv210

• @Dhruv
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2021, 05:02:56 PM »
Hii Guys, So the thing is I don't have my ID anymore trying to recover my account but it was showing an error so what I m thinking was If u give me a second chance and let me start a new one from scrap. Take ur time to think about it because I can't do anything from my ID anymore. I try to use that same username and join but still on other server's it was not working so I don't think it will work on sentinal too anymore.

If u agree and give me perms to get a new ID online and start from scrap I would love to have those end-portal frames and my dragon egg also dragon head and my collection of painting back in my new id. those are the things that were hardest to obtain on the server and if u can give me elytra that will be awesome.

Also if not agreeing on this please tell me what next step I can take. I don't think there was any point in me making an un-ban appeal next month because if I m getting Unban still without Id I m useless to the server.

The last thing If u don't want to do anything with me and just want me to be permanent ban pls Give me the last favour I love to have some beautiful pics. of my town and if u can I love to have a schematic of my house.
LOVE U ALL