Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Dhruv210's ban appeal  (Read 7097 times)

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Dhruv210's ban appeal
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2021, 05:13:27 PM »
Decision was already given, please read since it seems like you haven't.

Your Appeal has been Denied.

We have found multiple holes with your story. We have provided our information to you, and you have not been able to provide adequate explanations. You have brought in irrelevant information in an attempt to distract from answering questions we posed to you.

You can appeal in 30 days from today, and we would like a better and more clear explanation.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

The Carrot

• Queen of the Ducks
  • Owner
  • While there is life there is hope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2021, 04:02:47 PM »
If you want to start from scratch you still need to appeal an specify you want to be unbanned to play on a new account. You will also give us the new account name. You will also give justified explanation like Oplegoman said. You will also have no access to your old items while on the new account unless you pay for an account transfer. Otherwise you will be banned for multiaccounting.
You can appeal in 1 month.

dhruv210

• @Dhruv
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2021, 05:06:04 AM »
If you want to start from scratch you still need to appeal an specify you want to be unbanned to play on a new account. You will also give us the new account name. You will also give justified explanation like Oplegoman said. You will also have no access to your old items while on the new account unless you pay for an account transfer. Otherwise you will be banned for multiaccounting.
You can appeal in 1 month.

Ok, Thank u carrot. :)
And If u can do this at my /home bed near my bed there were 4 barrels and 2 double chests in the 1 barrel there were 9 End-portal frames that I been collecting for my town if u give those to shahkashyap or the town mayor __Pinheiro__ . That will be so nice of U. Tho's portal frames were bought by me and some other town members tokens so I hope u understand that.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2021, 05:19:02 AM by dhruv210 »
A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out!!

dhruv210

• @Dhruv
    • View Profile
Dhruv210's 2nd Ban Appel
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2021, 01:06:38 PM »
- In-game name: dhruv210

- Date and time of ban?:
12-2-2021 7-23 PM  Indian Timeline

- Which Staff member banned you?
Brinda

- Why were you banned?
For X-Raying

- Were you previously jailed or muted?
Yes, Full details As above...

- Why should you be unbanned?
As a person, I did not use X-ray on the server. Yes, I totally agree that X-ray used from my account but not only this server on my friends SMP server too.., I don't have any proof and also not finding any way to prove that I did not use X-ray on the server ether after trying a lot I got my account and password back and it was safe now! I don't have words to prove how much time I spend to get that account back and how much I miss Server and my town.
I know this type of stuff happen a lot less than other ban and I also understand that U r running a community and U can't believe anything like this without any proof even If I was the owner I even not believe in this but It was a truth that this happened with me And I can't prove anything So whatever decision community take I will accept it.

Additional Information:
If u can:- Remove all items and stuff that was on my account inventory from X-ray or something else If possible... Or reset my hole inv and E-chest to a week ago Inv. that will also fine for me!

I would like to say that I spend 100+ hours on the server and I am Co-mayor on Town HARLEN and my town was going down and suffering a lot of economic crises too and the town needs to stay on but " I cannot do those goods that town needed, But the town needed all the good that I can do! " Even I try to get SM rank too but 1st time I get rejected due some time I got angry and sware in chat but it was not that harsh that anyone feeling gets hurt But there was only 1 day left to me to apply again for SM and 1 day before I got BAN. I took a stand for the server a lot of time when server MOD or ADMIN r not on even I reported a hacker and helped a lot of member for there in-game help and for forums also in ban appeals threw discord and When I got ban 1 person laughed at me and talk trash about the server. I did not like to take his specific name but If u guys needed some more info about that person I have screenshots so I will send them to staff on the discord.
Also, I was working with Annu_Mannu for the next sentinalcraft magazine I was gone write some really good Quotes And I also send her really good ones But after somedays before the magazine release, I got ban so she did not put my thoughts in the magazine as per Sentinal rules!
Also, I am really well connected with HvPanda due I m not that good at towny commands and staff so I often talk with him and take tips from him to grove my town. U can ask him about my behaviour too!

I don't know this all now mater or not but Yes I really want an un-ban and I am really passionate about the server and my town so please If possible and if u see some faith in me UN-ban me..!

Thank You
« Last Edit: March 18, 2021, 01:46:49 PM by dhruv210 »

The Carrot

• Queen of the Ducks
  • Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2021, 10:42:09 AM »
Your appeal is under review and an answer will be given in the next 7 days.

Oplegoman

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2021, 04:24:00 PM »
Hi Dhruv, I have a few questions. I would like direct answers to them, do not include irrelevant information such as your community engagement as that is not in question.

1). Can you detail to us how your account got hacked and the steps you took to regain access to your account. I am assuming that your account is cracked as you use TLauncher?
2). What steps have you taken to ensure that your account is not compromised in the future.
3). Say that the other player learned of your password for TLaucher, how did they know your password for Sentinel specifically, was it the same as for TLaucher?
4). When reviewing our logs, why those supposed player that hacked your account act in the same manner has you?

I would like detailed answers to the following questions please, as this will support your application and our decision making.

dhruv210

• @Dhruv
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2021, 04:28:22 AM »
Hi Dhruv, I have a few questions. I would like direct answers to them, do not include irrelevant information such as your community engagement as that is not in question.

1). Can you detail to us how your account got hacked and the steps you took to regain access to your account. I am assuming that your account is cracked as you use TLauncher?
2). What steps have you taken to ensure that your account is not compromised in the future.
3). Say that the other player learned of your password for TLaucher, how did they know your password for Sentinel specifically, was it the same as for TLaucher?
4). When reviewing our logs, why those supposed player that hacked your account act in the same manner has you?

I would like detailed answers to the following questions please, as this will support your application and our decision making.

1.) How I am not sure But to recover my account I send a mail to admin@tlauncher.org but I got no response so I try Forgot password thing 3 to 4 time and after a day I got recovery mail and I got access of my account.

2.) I change my password also I talk with my dad and they will buy me an official MC account after my exams over so I am gone transfer my account after June 10 So there will be no more issue with account security!

3.) I am not sure how but My TLancher password and mostly all server password has only 1 number difference so I don't know how he/she do that!
EX. TLauncher password= 1234 and server password was 12345

4.) I am not sure about this but I can tell that on that day I only join at night due I need to talk with __Pinheiro__ about some town stuff And I did not even join that hole day. Also when my school started I stop playing MC for more than an hour in 1 day I only join when someone pins me in my town discord for a plot or when all of my friends decided a time to play! In past months sometimes, I only join the server to give some in-game items to friends or make plots in my town for new members. So I am not sure how and why that person react like me or it's me I am totally not sure! I don't even know what time he ever joined but sometimes I got MSG when I join the server that says "The same username is already playing on the server". Not sure that it was him or due to lag or something...

Attachments:-
1.) Mail that I sended to admin@tlauncher.org:- https://imgur.com/9LS8Wmy
2.) Same ID:- https://imgur.com/a/3pV0d7W
3.) On some other server:- https://imgur.com/a/3PW46rM
« Last Edit: March 23, 2021, 04:36:43 AM by dhruv210 »

Oplegoman

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2021, 07:00:47 PM »
Your appeal has been accepted.

This decision was not taken lightly, we are reservations about your story and do not believe it to be 100% credible. We have decided that this will be your last chance as we would like to give you the benefit of the doubt. Conditions of your unbanning are the following;

1). You will be required to get a new password, it has to be a strong one. Any claim of them knowing your password will not be accepted.
2). Your money shall be reset to 0. We knew, 'whoever' was on your account was making money using x-ray.
3). Any ores, minables or their products of them shall be removed, as its unknown if it was obtained through x-ray.

We want you to understand that our decision is one day late as till just now we were still undecided on your application.

dhruv210

• @Dhruv
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2021, 08:56:05 AM »
Your appeal has been accepted.

This decision was not taken lightly, we are reservations about your story and do not believe it to be 100% credible. We have decided that this will be your last chance as we would like to give you the benefit of the doubt. Conditions of your unbanning are the following;

1). You will be required to get a new password, it has to be a strong one. Any claim of them knowing your password will not be accepted.
2). Your money shall be reset to 0. We knew, 'whoever' was on your account was making money using x-ray.
3). Any ores, minables or their products of them shall be removed, as its unknown if it was obtained through x-ray.

We want you to understand that our decision is one day late as till just now we were still undecided on your application.
Thank you so much to understand me!! I assure u that this type of stuff never happens in fucher. And about money and in-game ores never matter for me. If I can play, I can get anything by my own hard work. Thank you.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2021, 10:22:58 AM by dhruv210 »

dhruv210

• @Dhruv
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2021, 10:36:37 AM »
Big thank U to WarblingHeart8 for the full nethrite armour and full diamond tools. He gives me this all in my 1 Message. I say that on the server I made proper relations with the people that have the best nature and they all stand for me anytime If I ever needed, for any help and I want to say that I am also always there for you all and for the server anytime...! Someone said that,

" Good friends are like stars, U don't always see them,
    But U know they are always there for U. "
« Last Edit: March 28, 2021, 10:59:27 AM by dhruv210 »

The Carrot

• Queen of the Ducks
  • Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2021, 02:27:09 PM »
Although the gesture is nice, it completely undermines our decision. Next time please do not interfere with staff judgement, the purpose of resetting your mining progress is so you can earn it back by legimately working for it. Not by an act of kindness, especially since you are walking a thin line and got unbanned by a difference of 1 vote.
Your appeal topic is locked as it has become overly spammy. Your spammy attitude should also be revised, useless posts are a bad look for your server reputation.