Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Future Town Pvp-Arena!  (Read 2888 times)

IamSwifteh

Future Town Pvp-Arena!
« on: April 26, 2014, 09:17:12 PM »
Hey guys,
Soon, I will be starting the construction of my new town's Pvp Arena.
I felt a Pvp Arena has been needed on the server.. It sprang to mind as they were mainstream on my old server for towns.
Recently, there has been numerous Pvp showdowns and I think that an event arena would be more official to organise rather
than fighting in the wild.. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but there is quite a few ways that it can lead to an argument.

For the Arena, I doubt much help will be required as the main design of it has been floating in my mind for weeks..
There will be typical rules of a Pvp Arena such as:
1) Event host/hostess will not be responsible for lost goods, make sure you have the /bal to pay the death toll.
2) No potions or magic allowed for basic events of hardcore Pvp. Other events will be made for people who prefer the ''mage'' style of Pvp.
3) Entry fees must be made to claim your reward at the event.
There are certain cash amounts to be payed before entry.
These go from Try-Your-Luck ($400 entry) ($600 reward)
                        Gambler ($1500 entry) ($3000 reward)
                        Pot O' Gold (Excuse our Irish heritage)  ($4000 entry) ($7500 reward)

Profit from these events will be divided evenly for all town assistants & the excess deposited into the town bank for future use.
For town/nation members, entry fee's for these events will be cut by a small fraction, same goes for the prize money, it will be significantly higher.             

There will be Archer/Warrior/Mage gametypes.
Also, the arena will have 12 entry slots to the battle area.. It is split of 6 a side in case there is war between 2 towns, and it needs to be resolved officially.
We are not sure yet if we should supply armor & weapons for each player.. That's where I would be open to suggestions.

For this Arena, it can be sponsored by neighbouring towns.. I will also be dividing shares of the business to other Mayors. Prices haven't been decided, but don't expect it to be cheap.. If it turns out as a success, we will have massive entry & prizes..
Looking forward to hearing your replies.. Hopefully I get the go ahead from staff as I think this project will be the biggest i've ever taken on!

-Swift

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Future Town Pvp-Arena!
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2014, 09:28:53 PM »
I felt a Pvp Arena has been needed on the server..

I don't understand this sentence because we have like about 4 or 5 pvp arenas on the server... Besides that, creating an arena in your own town is a nice idea.

Which town do you belong to?
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 09:47:27 PM by Migas »
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

IamSwifteh

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2014, 09:33:32 PM »
Haven't claimed it yet.. trying to prepare it first.

Debu

• Laziness is a gift, a boon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2014, 05:59:54 AM »
Why not create a hunger games type arena where people can edit the world around them and still fight.

Something like the sbpvp.

What I am thinking is to make / extend a town that would be only based on Mini-games (player created).
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 06:14:19 AM by Debu »
--Debu
The statement below is true.
The statement above is false.

Fedgar_Lurch

• Just Some Guy
  • Founder
  • Hey Guys!
    • View Profile
    • SentinelCraft
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2014, 04:10:46 PM »