Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Weekend Observations: Edition #1  (Read 2536 times)

evzntv

• Admin
    • View Profile
Weekend Observations: Edition #1
« on: March 21, 2021, 07:06:42 PM »
SENTINELCRAFT'S
WEEKEND OBSERVATIONS
EDITION: 03-21-2021

Welcome everyone to Weekend Observations! The place where you can get a week's worth of SentinelCraft all in one thread! This thread is a weekly recap of all the major changes that have happened over the span of the last week (March 14th-21st). As always if you have any contributions/questions you can contact evzntv in game or on discord. Let's get into the week!

TOWN TRANSFER

This past week was a big transition for one of our own Senior Admins, as Oplegoman left his long-time town of CODE for Tranquila. I sat down with Ople to discuss why he left Code.

Ev: So the question that's been a lot of peoples mind: why did you leave your longtime town of CODE?

Ople: One of the reasons I felt like leaving Code would have been that I would have been in that town for well over a year, I believe I joined Code either just before I was a moderator or when I became a moderator, it very much felt like I needed a change of scenery and engage with other members of the community. Also another reason is the 'relentless' attacks upon my very beloved shop BuildyBlocks! Shop loyalty over Town loyalty! looking at NotA and Stycore

Ev: I definitely get that. Sometimes a change in scenery is best to freshen things up and I'm glad you were able to realize that (even though I and many others will miss having you in Imperium). Now that you're in Tranquila, what are your goals there?

Ople: Not much really, as with any town I have been in I do not engage with town matters all that much. My one aim is to make BuildyBlocks even better and many in the future 'hire' others to help run my shop or have their own little markets under the BuildyBlocks banner

Ev: Gotcha. Definitely glad you touched on BuildyBlocks, as this was going to be my final question for you. BuildyBlocks has been a booming success for both the server and yourself, did you always see BuildyBlocks becoming the attraction it is today?

Ople: I wanted BuildyBlocks to be big for business but I never thought it would be such a big thing on the server, but that might be down to me and my constant 'promotion' as a store I think it has done well as it focused on a particular set of products to sell and its in the name that they are all building blocks and that I have made sure that for the most part it has always been in stock ensuring people comeback when they need certain blocks!

Ev: Absolutely. Promoting your business is one thing, but having a consistent product that goes with it is what ultimately brings success. Good stuff, thanks for your time Ople!

Ople: No problem at all.

EGGS!!!!!

Eggs!!! Need I say more? Since late February, the primary event of the server has been the Easter egg hunt. Players must search between Horizon, Kattalox, Fedgardia, and Pern in hopes of finding an Easter egg hologram. Finding an unclaimed Easter egg leads to rewards that can be redeemed once the event is over. If you aren't already participating in this event, then I highly recommend you do! It's a fun and competitive event that has great rewards. For more information on this event, visit this forum: http://sentinelcraft.net/forum/index.php?topic=10242.30

The following players found an egg this week:
March 13th: NotAWesternSpy
March 14th: Demoncrusher
March 15th: BlokeHead
March 15th: Elisthetic
March 16th: Stycore
March 17th: Spectr3
March 17th: JohnBarry99
March 19th: evzntv
March 20th: Stycore
March 21st: WarblingHeart8
March 21st: BlokeHead

Congratulations to everyone who found an egg!

Roll on Wednesday (RoW)

RoW is an event that occurs twice every Wednesday. This event takes both luck and skill as you must possess a combination of both to win!

Hosted by Devereux and bugsy12, RoW has been a long-running event at SentinelCraft and is a great way to interact with the community in a positive and fun manner. This week's event was a competitive one as it was close in both tournaments. Additionally, "beef" was prevalent as there were several in-town and in-nation killings! For more information on RoW, visit this forum: http://sentinelcraft.net/forum/index.php?topic=588.165

Here are the results for this week's event!

Early RoW:
1st place:  Eagler1997
2nd place: Loulou
3rd place:  OneKirby

Late RoW:
1st place:  JohnBarry99
2nd place: Silver_Dragoon1
3rd place:  ComCoffee9987

Congratulations to all of the winners!

Trivia on Friday (ToF)

ToF is an event that occurs every Friday. It's a test of knowledge and speed, and the player who possesses both is the winner!

This event is normally held once each Friday by NotAWesternSpy. However, a bombshell announcement was announced by bugsy12 that a second ToF event would be added during the late hours. For both competitions, the trivia theme was "memes". For more information on ToF, visit this forum: http://sentinelcraft.net/forum/index.php?topic=10233.msg57700;topicseen#new

Here are the results from ToF!

Early ToF:
1st place:  Onekirby
2nd place: Etspiritu
3rd place:  bugsy12

Late ToF:
1st place:  MHGUForPresident
2nd place: evzntv
3rd place:  Aatif

Congratulations to the winners!

PROMOTIONS

As part of our weekly recap, it's important to recognize players that received a promotion! The following players received a promotion this week.

Baked_Tater: From Senior Member to Donator
JetPerks: From Member to Donator
BlackManCN: From Member to Donator
suralias: From Member to Donator
winOnaa: From Member to Donator
Artisin_: From Member to Senior Member

Congratulations to all who were promoted!

EDITOR'S NOTE

Once again, it was another great week here at SentinelCraft. As we move towards another week, it's important that we continue to cherish the time we have here as a community. SentinelCraft is an amazing group of individuals, and it's important that we all know how much we mean to each other. Let someone know how much they mean to you this week.

Special thanks to Oplegoman and Devereux for their assistance in this first edition!

As always, thank you for reading "Weekend Observations" and we'll see you back here again this time next week!

- Your friendly journalist Ev
« Last Edit: March 21, 2021, 07:47:55 PM by evzntv »
The journalist admin guy #AlmightySmallVillage

JohnBarry99

• Donator
  • Just think of me as your guardian devil.
    • View Profile
Re: Weekend Observations: Edition #1
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2021, 12:41:08 AM »
Amazing work, Ev! Can't wait for next week's edition! <3

#MoreRoWBeef
not quite my tempo.

Axtrolon

• Sometimes I dream about cheese...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2021, 04:33:00 AM »
Nice read Ev! Gives a brief recap of the week, very handy!
--Axtrolon

Aatif

• Donator
  • Still the same :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2021, 12:04:43 PM »
Awesome work ev! Looking forward to more of this😄

Kita

• Donator
  • Work hard, play hard
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2021, 02:14:54 PM »
Well this was real nice, cant wait for next week's edition.
The aim of the game is not to mine, or to craft, but to run from creepers.

dhruv210

• @Dhruv
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2021, 05:35:44 AM »
Good work!! I am waiting for the next addition.
A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out!!

Remiaw

• Donator
  • Cosplaying Tsukasa from Plastic Memories ingame
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2021, 01:30:51 PM »
Just what I needed to stay in tune, as now I'm really busy irl. Thanks and good job! 👍
Have yourself a ride through the streets of Fortuna City! /t spawn Fortuna
[This is an official message from the Bureau of Propaganda of the Nation of Arda]